DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:46 pm

"You know what?", Artik said, ascending a transformation with each word. "I'm tired of this bullshit!" Artik had risen to SSSJ3. "Go ahead! DO IT! RIP MY HEAD OFF!!!", he said, in a crazed voice.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Dimitri smirked as he jumped through a shadow on the ground, coming out behind artik and kicking him into the stone wall ahead. "Your fiesty for someone that took another guys girl." Dimitri jumped through another shadow sending his knee through artik's chin.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Artik's limp body fell to the ground, covered in blood. Artik was dead. Very, very dead. So dead, that he is dead. Deader than Micheal Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Dimitri looked at artik and tapped his body with his foot. Cheshire stared at the body lying on the ground. "Playing dead isn't funny." Cheshire said and then she looked at Dimitri.

Dimitri scratched cheshire's ear causing her to pur.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Artik's cold, life-less body. All of a sudden a familairrly, raspy, foamy voice came from behind the sofa. "If you strike Artik down now, he will grow far more power..." Then, Nixon's head popped up from behind the coach. "YOU ALREADY KILLED HIM? DAMMIT, I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO SAY THE QUOTE!" A tear ran down Richard Nixon's face. He pointed at Dimitri, "YOU FUCKING CROOK!!!!", he yelled as he headbutted Dimitri's gut.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Cheshire blinked and jumped when the man appeared, she walked over to artik shaking him trying to wake him. she didn't want to believe he was dead.

Dimitri took the hit, and fell backwards a bit before kicking the man in the head. "Serves him right for taking the woman I love. But death, that boy couldn't have died, my kick wasn't that strong. Must be a weak little boy." Dimitri rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Nixon burst into dust, flying out the window. A chorus of angels accomponied a rock band as Ozzy Osbourne shouted indistinct lyrics about the apocolypse, as the next person appeared from the ground. It was... Mr. Popo!!! "Bitch has a shadow fetish? Don't get blacker than Mr.Popo." Mr. Popo wrapped Dimitri with his carpet, attempting to drain his soul for fuel. "PECKING ORDER!!!"

No matter what Cheshire tried, Artik remained dead.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:01 am

Cheshire tried to give CPR to Artik, she was trying to bring him back as she was crying seeing that Artik wasn't waking up. HEr eyes went to Dimitri as she slung an energy whip at the people on him.

"dimi! Help him! you caused this! and you fuckers back off!!" Cheshire snapped at the others in the room.

dimitri stared at Cheshire, and tried forcing his life energy into artik's body to bring him back for chesthire.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:58 am

Popo stopped upon being whipped. He did the classic gesture in the movies where the little kid has his hands in his pockets and he puts his feet together. "G-gee-golly, miss! We were only trying to help our friend!"

A figure walked over to Cheshire, and put a hand on her shoulder. He started to mourn the loss of Artik as well. "He's in a better place, Cheshire.", the Solar Saiyan mourning the death of himself said.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:58 pm

Cheshrie glared at the man and glared. Dimitri placed a hand on cheshire's shoudler but paused when a solar saiyan appeared and touched Cheshire. He punched the man in the face not sure who he was.

Cheshire grabbed Dimitri's arm and hugged him, crying. Dimitri looked at the solar saiyan and glared.

"But he was my slave. and he is dead." cheshire cried.

"Think you might need to take a second look." dimitri said looking at the solar saiyan.

Cheshire kept her head burried in dimitri's coat crying.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Artik flew backwards a bit after being punched. He walked back over to her, sticking his tongue out a Dimitri. "Ow, Cheshire... I think you broke my nose..."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Cheshire paused and looked at Artik, she lowered her eyes. Dimitri kept an arm around her.

"That wasn't a funny joke artik." Cheshire cried.

"I have to agree. I'll break that nose again though." Dimitri laughed balling up his fist.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Artik watched as the corpse evaporated. "It wasn't a joke... I... thought you'd remember my afterimage-redux trchnique..." He looked at the fist of Dimitri's. "I didn't want to die, and I didn't want to run... I was afraid you would look down upon me, Cheshire." He slumped in shame.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Cheshire turned her head and looked at Artik. "How do you think I felt when you looked like you were dead on the ground and not moving. Not breathing." Cheshire snapped at Artik letting go of dimitri as her temper flared.

dimitri stayed back, he wasn't getting into this fight. he disappeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Artik backed away. "I... I'm sorry..." Artik didn't like being yelled at, and was filled with guilt for doing something to make Cheshire mad at him... twice.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Cheshire stared at artik, with tears still falling from her eyes. "It wasn't funny artik. it wasn't funny. I wouldn't have been ashamed of you if you felt like backing down or even standing your ground." Cheshire pushed artik's chest and looked at him. she didn't know what to do
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:27 pm

Artik stared at her tears. He had caused her to cry... "I..." Artik just went into the corner and put himself in time-out.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:31 pm

Cheshire threw a book at Artik's head and then wrapped her arms around his neck. "don't do that again." cheshire told him as her ears were lowered. she kissed his neck. "IT wasn't funny." she cried.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:33 pm

Artik nodded. "Yes, Ma'am, I wont do it again, I promise." He tilted her head up and kissed her. "And I'm sooo sorry."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:36 pm

cheshire tears started to dry, but then when Artik kissed her an apologized her face went a bit red. she kissed artik back and passed out from crying so much.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Artik watched her pass out again. Rather than make the same mistake twice, he put her on the couch gently, watching her to make sure she was okay. He began to very easily rub her tail.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Cheshire's cheeks went red as artik stroked her tail. she purred as she slept, but after a bit she woke up grabbing artik's neck and pulling him ontop of her kissing him. "don't touch my tail or you'll end up back in bed."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Artik kissed back. "Mmm... you say that like it's a punishment..." He licked her cheeks, tasted her dried tears.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Cheshire's cheeks went red. when he licked her cheeks she let out a mew, and fell silent. Cheshire licked artik's ear and bit his neck. "I thought it would be. since this time I would be on top." cheshire laughed.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:47 pm

Artik smirked. "That's a pretty good comprimise" He licked her neck reppeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next