DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

(Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

(Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun Empty
PostSubject: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Cheshire walked into the store in the morning seeing that the children were off to school that day, but her boss wasn't in due to the fact it was his day off. Setting up everything even the tables, she changed stood behidn the counter melting chocolate to make some fresh ones. the strawberries and blueberries on the counter as the door was unlocked. her purple and white hair pulled back into two low ponytails. wearing a black dress that was held up by two straps; a white apron wrapped around her waist as her tail moved up her thigh as she stood in her barefeet. she hated wearing shoes.

Her ears twisted towards the door hearing that someone was coming. her mind was thinking for a moment as she stood there lookng at the door, then turning back to the chocolate she placed the hot bowl on the counter and started dipping the berries inside.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 pm

A pale yet glowing figure walked in. He almost looked like the belief of what angels had looked like. He looked around the store, a bit hungry and a bit disatisfied at the fact that he was hungry. He saw it as a weakness, something he desperately needed to remove. Of course he had to eat, though. Why he was craving something so unhealthy was beyond him. He walked over towards the snack counter and looked at the girl working their. She belonged to a race he had only heard about, but never had seen before. He didn't know what he wanted to eat, but the strawberries did look a bit tempting.

He stared back at the girl working at the register. "Hello, miss." He gave a small smile, but the smile did seem heart warming and honest. It was a trick of his people, they could pretend to be sincere. "I'll have a half dozen strawberries, please." He tapped the counter a few times, waiting for the food. His people didn't eat much, the strawberries would probably get him through the day.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Cheshire's ears lifted as she heard the door open while dipping the chocolate placing them on a plan to cool them off and harden. thinking for a moment. she didn't even look up for a moment as the chocolate couldn't cool. moving her fingers to the blue berries, she lifted her head looking at the man that had came in. He looked good in her books, but staring at him with a smile on her face her ears stood up. Her toes dug onto the tiles as her claws scratched it. Staring at the man as he spoke about wanting the strawberries.

"Do you want them fresh sir or want to wait a fifteen minutes for these to be done." Cheshire held up the already chocolated strawberry to give him a taste. Her small pale hands holding the strawberry out to him with a smile on her face. "I only have three pre-made so you will have to wait unless you want them still hot." Her tail lifted up but she forced it back down as she didn't want her dress going up. Her red cat eyes turning her attention away from the man, turning the burner off as the new pot of chocolate was done. "Ah. why did dimi leave me this to do?"
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Akio took the strawberry from her hand and smiled. He took a small bite of it as his eyes moved towards the oven. He analyzed her every move, it was a bit of a reflex he had developed. He had to stay on the watch or he might be attacked, without a single person even knowing he was gone. He took another small bite, staring back at the person by the counter. She was acting in a strange, almost nervous manner. Akio wondered if she was new to the job. If so, she had a talent for it, or at least it looked like it. Still, he figured she'd probably want him out of her hair. It seemed like he was distracting her from her work.

"Oh, either is fine, whichever is easier." He stared outside of the window, his mind getting a bit of a blank look. His mouth opened slightly as he took another bite, finishing off the strawberry. He threw away the stem in a nearby trashcan and walked towards the window. One thing the earth has over my home...its not always so cloudy. He gave a sincere smile now, his eyes slightly lowered. He did feel like he was in home on Earth, he just wished he could see his family one more time.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 pm

As he took the strawberry, she smiled at him happy that he was enjoying it. thinking about it, she placed the tray in the fridge and got a bowl seeing that they had some strawberries and other fruit. Cutting it up, some of the fruit and the strawberries, she placed them in a glass bowl with some granola on it. "Its okay. Sorry I guess you weren't looking for something sweet for now. Hope you like this till they are done." Cheshire smiled as she turned around as she saw the man looking out the window as though he was thinking about something deeply.

"Its a beautiful planet." Cheshire smiled placing the bowl and the cutlery on the table with a cup of tea. she looked at the man for a moment. Placing a hand on his hand to catch his attention for the food she made for him. but seeing into his mind on his thoughts, she pushed it aside. "fruit sir till the strawberries are done." Cheshire stepped away as her ears went down. the man was missing his family. wanting to see them one last time. but she too missed her family, but couldn't help it. Making a cup of tea for herself.

"Far away from home Akio. Earth is lovely, its why I'm hiding here. Never seen your kind before though, and I have seen many races." Cheshire said calmly while sitting behind the counter sipping her tea for a moment taking a break since she had to do the white chocolate next.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:10 pm

"My kind is..." Akio just looked down, letting a small blush. For the first time in a while, he was confused. He didn't know how to express what his kind truly was." He looked at the bowl with granola and fruit in it. "You're far too kind," he said with a smile, picking up the bowl. "So you ran away, you say?" Akio took a pair of chopsticks and began to eat from the bowl. "I wish I had that story." He took a bite, remembering his exile proccess. The only bright side was that it was better than death. Far too often are people executed for the crime of speaking evil.

"Anyways, my kind if quite rare. I may very well be the only of my kind you see in your life. Men who have lived thousands of years hadn't seen one of us." He took another small bite, looking from the window towards her. "I think my only regret is that I wasn't allowed to say goodbye before I left them. I didn't have much of a family, but the few people I did have were cherished far beyond life. I'd gladly give mine up for that goodbye." Life wasn't valued as highly in the Heishio race as other races valued it. The Heishio believed they had evolved beyond it, and even in dieing they still defeated death.

"The fruit is delicious, by the way. Once again, thank you very much for it."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:21 pm

cheshire's ears listened as his face had gone a bit pink. a smile sitting on her face. It was a cute blush, but sitting there she listened to his words. Her tail moving up her leg as her barefeet was placed against the side of the counter. She listened and knew what he was talking about. How one would give anything for that good bye. She never said goodbye to the ones she cared about the most, sadly she couldn't really. Going back meant that she would have to face the axe cause she was the leader of the revolution under her own fathhers nose.

"I know how you feel sir. and Akio people don't like to see my race. My race was known for turning planets into slaves. I myself turned many lives into slaves. but I couldn't do it anymore." She stepped down as she placed her bare feet on the cold tile floor. her tail moved along the floor as her ears lowered due. "I can't go back, if I do the last thing I was my little siblings or my people that fought hard to be free. is my head being sliced off. and a few other reasons. I wasn't going to marry someone that beat me." Cheshire said calmly, she didn't mind for a moment speaking her mind.

Stepping towards the man with the strawberries on a plate, she placed them on the table to give him what he wanted to eat. a smile sitting on her face as she saw that the morning was going to be lovely today. "You should try and enjoy earth sir. enjoy it as much as you can." her cheeks went a little red. "Even if you are cute. I bet your family would love it here."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 pm

((Can't tell the Site Owner not to butt in :P))

Artik had been nearby, listening in via scouter. He IMed in and said "She's right, you know.", then the Orange Saiyan IMed out to said nearby location.

((Love doing that!))

Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Akio

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Akio gave a light smile. "I never introduced myself to you, yet still you know my name." Akio laughed a bit, "I figured something was special about you. You're some form of psychic, aren't you?" Still, his words weren't sincere, though they did sound sincere and his face looked sincere. Only a member of his race would be able to tell it wasn't. He took the plate. "Thank you for the strawberries." With his free hand, he paid for the strawberries and the fruit, and placed the strawberries back down on the counter after taking one from the plate. He took a small bite of the strawberry and looked her in the eyes.

Akio didn't talk about the psychic abilities anymore, what her powers were wasn't his business. Still, it was interesting for someone with that ability to be able to read minds. He decided he'd play with the psychic. In his mind stood a gate, and nothing more. It was just a simple picture of a gate. Some form of dark, resolute chanting surrounded it. As the image went along, the gate began to open and, almost like a movie, it zoomed into the gate. Within the gate stood the image of Hell, a dark kingdom of fire and suffering. It was an image that only his kind would know of, something that they would see whenever they had done wrong. It was, by now, engraved into Akio's mind. He wondered how she'd take it though.

Akio took another bite of the strawberry, a bit larger, but nothing noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Blinking, she realized he never said it. Covering her mouth for a moment, her face went red from blushing due to the fact that she let it slip. she wasn't bothered when he said that she had some kind of psychic skills but looking at him for a moment. "I am...its my races skills. sadly I have the lower side to it." Cheshire laughed rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

She grazed his hand when he came to the counter, seeing into his mind of the gates. her finger touched the skin of his hand seeing into his mind causing her ears to stick up rather curious. she knew that this was not a race to tangle with. but looking at Akio her eyes looking at him not sure what to say. "Seems like a battle field. though the gates should close. for you are on a new realm." Cheshire moved her hand away from his as her tail remained low while her ears stuck up.

"Hell is the battle front and seeing childrens faces either dead or in chains heading for the slave planet. That is what I classify as hell. HEaven...well at the moment...this is as close to heaven as i' getting." Cheshire giggled, she tried to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm

((Fine. Ignore me...))
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Akio smiled, "What you saw wasn't symbolic." He took another bite, finishing the first strawberry on the plate. He placed the stem on the plate as he looked back outside. "That gate will not close, I'm afraid." His mind began to race, should she still be trying to read it. His race was intelligent, and the greatest intelligence can be a weapon. He began to think of multiple things at once. Something as simple as what movie looks funny coupled with when the milk in his appartment would go bad and what's on TV later. None of this mattered to him, which was another of his thoughts, all flowing through his mind at the same time and repeating.

He stared back at Cheshire. "I'm not a mind reader, but I think I have a good idea of what you're thinking of right now." He sat down. "This is a simple request, and I want you to take your time before saying yes or no." He leaned back on the chair, staring into her eyes. "I can help you say goodbye, without having to deal with their slavery. I can give you a chance I'd kill for." As he stood up and walked off, his ki almost seemed to look like a wing, making half of him look like a full angel. The strawberries were left on the counter, he was no longer hungry. He stared behind him, back at her. "Once again, thanks." He gave a polite wave as he walked off, the five non eaten strawberries remaining on the plate.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Artik teleported back in, and ate the left strawberries. He then looked at the woman "Don't judge me!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:03 pm

the words entered her ears and she wasn't sure on what to think or say on the subject. her mind seeing the images in his mind, how they flowed and looped. her eyes stared at him. She had no fear on her face, but her mind wondered if she crossed such a dangerous species again that even her people wouldn't hunt them.

Her ears perked up when he said about request, now she was curious. "What kind of request..." cheshire asked. but soon she got her answer, a chance to say good bye to her little brother and sister. the chance tempted her, as she hadn't seen them for a few years. a tear filled her eyes, but she didn't shed it. "I'll think on it..." Her face went red not wanting the tear to fall. Writing down her number quickly, she placed it in his hand. "Call me some time...I can bring you more strawberries." Cheshire said, she couldn't go after him cause she had to watch the store. looking at the unfinished strawberries as akio left. A sad look crossed her face, but her cheeks were a bit pink still.

Blinking she looked at the man that appeared. WHen he said not to judge him, Cheshire grabbed her pot of boiling hot chocolate and splashed it on the mans torso and face. "Ask before you take. if you ask I would have given you some idiot." Cheshire stared at him before getting back to work on making chocolates.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Artik licked himself off. "Thanks!", and left some Zenni on the counter, then left.

((15K All stats; 2K Zeni to Cheshire.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun   (Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun Empty

Back to top Go down

(Akio/Cheshire/Artik) Sweets can be fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: