DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ Empty
PostSubject: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Artik went into the candy store he had been to once before. He had sensed danger on the near horizon, and knew there was only one choice of action. Artik ringed the bell at the counter.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Cheshire walked out from behind the back room as her boss kept to the shadows so that he couldn't be seen. Thinking for a moment, she looked at the man that walked in for a moment. "Hello. May I help you?" Cheshire offered him some chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Artik graciously accepted the chocolate "Thank you." Artik's expression turned grim. "I believe the Ravas are coming for you, Cheshire." , getting to the point.

((Sorry for being so straightfoward, I just didn't want this to be a 10-Page long post like one of Makoto's....))
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:42 pm

cheshire's face went blank when he said that, her eyes went to her boss as he got a worried look on his young face. turning back to Artik, she wasn't sure what to say. "I knew they would eventually. What is it you need then? sadly they will come with collars to enslave us."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Artik's face looked nervous. "Yeah, the collar thing is what I came about... see, I'd rather not be some evil person's slave, I've been to Rava, and its not known for going easy on slaves. Plus, I can tell you like it on Earth, well so do I, and I'd rather not be taken away. I don't suppose the collars work like Pokeballs?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Cheshire looked at Artik and thought for a moment. Her boss dimitri came out with his white hair parted over his bad eye handing her a black leather dog collar that seemed to have shock areas inside. Wrapping an arm around her neck, he kissed her forehead.
"Better to be safe then sorry. Make sure you get enough to keep you on earth. Or I'll go there myself to drag you back my kitty." her boss smirked before returning back to the back room with a smile on his face.

Cheshire held out her hand. "No it isn't. But it negates all other collars. you can not capture someone whom has already been claimed."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Artik had his question answered "Ah, that is what I meant." Artik took the collar and looked over. "Would you like to do the honor?"

Last edited by Artik on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 pm

cheshire nodded her head. not sure what to do, she walked around the counter in a mini black and white maid dress in her bare feet since shoes on earth hurt her feet. she put the collar around his neck and make sure it was on and sealed at the end. "It will grow as you do and shrink the same time. I can only take it off..." Her face went sad. she didn't want to make slaves. "One thing...you must swear loyalty to me. but I will let you do as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Artik felt the collar go around his neck. He took in the words of Cheshire. "I swear loyalty to you, Cheshire. I am loyal to you and only you. I shall do as you wish until the day I die, or I am released." , the words flowed out of his mouth without thinking them.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 pm

nodding her head, cheshire gave Artik a kiss on the cheek. "Good. I shall release you after the attack. so that you don't have to wear that collar." Cheshire stared at him as she took a piece of chocolate, her ears were down.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Artik blushed (His skin turned pale-pink) when she kissed his cheek. "So, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:07 pm

"Go do what you want or get ready for a fight. I really don't know what to do. if an army comes I can only out smart them. After all when you have someone that tricked mind readers for five years that she isn't a rebel. you tend to learn a few things." Cheshire laughed at Artik, she saw her boss watching her as though he was worried.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 pm

"Ok, Mistress, I will prepare." Artik laughed when she did, and left to go meditate.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:18 pm

(end topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~   Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Prologue to Saga ~Cheshire and Artik~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: