DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) Empty
PostSubject: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:24 am

Cheshire was in the ER, the doctor had replaced her organs with ones that worked with her body. the doctor came out and looked at Dimitri whom was sitting in the waiting room while he had a nanny watching the children at the cnady store. frankenstein looked at dimitri and shook his head. "we managed to safe miss Cheshire, but she won't be able to have anymore children after her organs were done in like that." Frankenstein told him. Dimitri looked at his hands sadly, and then at the ground.

"what about the little one? the third child she had?" Dimitri asked sadly.
"she is doing much better. SAdly, she is rather sick due to what happened. but I will keep an eye on her. what are you two going to name them?" Frankenstein asked.

"My son is going to be Koshchei, and Cheshire wanted a girl to be named Angelice if she had one. after her mother. so the little girl in there is Angelice." Dimitri said. He rubbed the back of his neck. "When can I take them home?"

"I would say in a few days. Cheshire is recovering, and angelice is as well. angelice will be here for a month probably. I am looking into seeing what is wrong with her." Frankenstein said with a sad face.

"thank you." dimtiri said. he patted cheshire on the hand, and then went back to the candy store to see the children.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Artik teleported next to Cheshire's bed, having left the conflict of Vegeta behind. He looked at the doctor... "Dr. Frankenstein... We meet again. How long has it been, five, ten, a hundred years?" Artik, being a 500-year-old Solar Saiyan, has gotten a terrible sense of time. Of course, it hasn't been like this before he had been Awakened.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Frankenstein looked at Artik for a moment with a smile on his face. "It has been a long time. and yes a hundred years, maybe two." Frankie said with a smile on his face, he wasn't sure how to greet him. Looking in the room at Cheshire. "So I am guessing you are here to see her?" Frankie asked. "She has been asking for you. During surgery she kept asking for her bell."

Cheshire laid there in the bed, she opened her eyes and sensed something familiar. "Artik...." she said weakly. she wondered where her three little ones were.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Makoto stood in the room and watched as Artik came in. "Hey...." Makoto looked at the weak Rava laying on the bed. He was worried. The doctor said she would be fine but still. Makoto smiled at Cheshire and looked over at Dr. Stein. "I owe you 2 now Stien."
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Preach had also visited. Preach looked at Chesire laying. Preach turned to Artik and Makoto. "We meet again old friends." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Frankie saw all the people as Cheshire closed her eyes passing out from the medication. "She will be alright lads. But too many people are bad for her. You should go check on other two children. From what I hear, one is your Mister Orange." Frankie said, he looked at his charts and handed it to a nurse realizing something.

"Take her to the clean room. the air will be better for her lungs." Frankie said. "And check the female infant's lungs. they aren't looking too healthy." Frankie told the nurse before she disapepared. He turned back to the men. "Is there something you all need?"
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:17 am

Garruk heard the news, and IM-ed straight to the hospital, but the receptionist wouldn't let him in. So instead, he found his adoptive fasha's ki and IM-ed to him. He froze when he saw the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:31 am

Artik handed the doctor the bell that he had given Cheshire, only to have Dimitri rip it off earlier. The ribbon repaired itself, being infused with Rava alloys. "If you would... give her this when she wakes up. I want to see my child." He looked at Preach and Makoto and Garruk. "When this is all over, I'm buying us a shitload of grandslams." All Saiyans liked to eat at Denny's. It was a medical fact. He began to walk down the hall towards the nursery when he blacked out and collapsed to the floor.

Oran opened his eyes. He was lying in a hallway. He slowly got up, noticing the Orange skin on his arms. He began to chuckle. The chuckle grew into an evil laugh. Then, the connection was broken.

Artik awoke in the hallway, back on the ground. He must have fainted. The past week had been so hectic, that must've been it. He walked into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Preach stares at what Artik said. "And now we wait." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 am

Dimitri walked in as the children were left in the infant ward to be looked over by the doctors. He looked at Artik, wanting to rip the man's head off. "Your lucky you have a kid..." Then he looked at Frankie that gave him an evil glare. "the kids are in the infirmary doc. Ares isn't looking so hot right now."

"I'll take care of them." Frankie said. "Artik come with me." Frankie said as Dimitri looked at the others.

Cheshire sat up feeling a little more rested, she looked at her pale hands. she felt weak at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:56 am

Artik nodded, he felt it was hard to stand. "This all reminds me of the time we were in Cairo..."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:01 am

Frankie looked at Artik as dimitri went into Cheshire's room. he sat at her bedside. Frankie turned to Artik for a moment. "What reminds you of cairo? Artik...cheshire spoke to me after surgery. Becoming a father is a big job, but you know every moment you spend with them makes it great till the day you can no longer see them." Frankie said as he walked into the children's ward to the children over in the corner as the female infant was in the incubator.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:05 am

Artik followed him. "Actually, I have no idea about Cairo. What did Cheshire say?" He looked at the incubator. "And..." He looked at Frankie with the twinkle in Artik's eyes. "Whose child is the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:16 am

Frankie paused and looked at Artik. "I thought you would know? she doesn't resemble you or Mister Romanov." Frankie said as the little orange baby boy looked over at Artik and giggled.
"That is your boy. I could tell by the orange. but he has a striped tail like his mother but all orange none the less." Frankie said as he picked up the baby girl.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:45 am

Artik was beginning to get worried. "If... it's not mine... or Dickmitri's... then whose is it?!" He smiled at his son.

"I'll name him Auron.", a voice that was not Artik's said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 am

Frankie smiled at the little one but then gave artik a stare about the first question. "Auron is a nice name. and we ran blood tests, but so far they come up as..."

dimitri came into the room. "Doesn't matter whom the blood belongs to." dimitri came in and looked at his son and then at Angelice. "Hello little one and hello angelice. Come to cause more trouble artik?" dimitri said coldly as he gently rubbed little angelice's head.

"Behave Dimitri. Or do I have to show you my special punisment for you again." Frankie said. "this is a place for kids. not a place to make them learn how to fight."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:00 am

Artik blacked out at the sight of Dimitri.

Oran looked at the man. He knew Dimitri. He was in Artik's head long enough to know how much of a douche he is. "I'm suprised. I'm suprised Artik kept you from dying. I'm even more suprised at how you've been so ungrateful to him. And I'm not a doctor, nor do I care, but ah..." He looked at the Doc "Should... an asshole like him be near an unstable infant?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 am

Dimitri stared at Artik as the voice seemed to have changed.

Frankie stared at Artik and Dimitri while holding the female infant. "You two knock if off. Or both of you are banned, and I'll be looking after your children. Cause this is not a place to fight. Do you want your children being taken away from the government?" Frankie told them but he paused looking at the nurse that came in. He put the infant down quickly, running to cheshire's room and locking the door with three nurses with him.

Dimitri stared at Artik, ready to pound his head in. But kept his temper at bay. But then he sensed soemthing was wrong with Cheshire, his eyes went to the infants. "One day I'll put you in your place. but till then I will leave you be with your stupidity." dimitri looked at Angelice and his son. "I'll take you two home once mommy is feeling better." Dimitri said as he smiled at them leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:21 am

Before Oran had a chance to do anything, he blacked out.

Neither Artik nor Oran were in control of the body. This time, it was Auron."Oh, no. That bastard isn't seperating us!", Artik's body said to Auron's baby comrades. Auron pondered what to do, now that he found a way to explore the world beyond the "Baby Prison", as he referred to it. He was going to have fun possessing his Fasha.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:28 am

Frankie came out of the room, rubbing his forehead with a sad look on his face. dimitri walked over to him rather annoyed with artik, but then paused when he saw the look.

"So can I beat his head in out here...whats wrong?" Dimitri asked.
"The surgery it didn't go so well. She won't be able to walk probably for a long time. her body rejected the blood, so I placed some of mine in her. its working, but the problem still remains." Frankie told dimitri calmlyl while rubbing his head. "You two can take her home. but she has to take it easy."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:31 am

"Mommy...?", Auron asked sadly. Then re realized he was in Artik when he said that, and thus he made Artik ask for his mother.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:36 am

Cheshire came out in a wheel chair, Dimitri took her to the childrens ward. She felt the minds in the room, but was very confused when she reached for artik. thinking for a moment, cheshire looked at the babies and smiles. Dimitri glared at Artik.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Makoto watched the little children and smiled. He looked at e unknown child and frowned. "If it wasn't either of wires then does that make it....." He shook the thought away as an impossibility. They had slept together once and he didn't think anything happened from that.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Dimitri placed the baby Auron in cheshire's hands as she tickled his little belly. cheshire looked over at Makoto rather confused when he spoke about the female. she got a feeling she was hinting that it was his. she shrugged and shook her head thinking it isn't.

"the DNA doesn't match any of the men in this room. It mainly matches Lady Cheshire." Frankie said.
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:54 pm

"Hey, Doctor Frankenstein! How's Mora and Kira?" Garruk asked. He felt completely ignored.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)   Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life has up and downs (open - dimitri, artik, cheshire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next