DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Artik had feared as such. He rose. "Queen Krageta, Vegeta is engulfed in riots. It seems as the Saiyans didn't like the idea of Ol' Makoto fusing with a Bio-Android..." He glanced over to Cheshire playing with the baby. "...It's not safe for you there..."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:28 pm

KRageta looked at her baby when she heard about the riots. "Then I guess I will have to take care of it." Krageta said calmly. "Can't have my people like that. They need to know that pure blood will remain on the throne." Krageta stepped forward, taking her son into her arms as Cheshire touched Krageta's arm.

"I will go. I'll Bring Dimitri along. He can teleport us around. I'm sure of that." Cheshire laughed as she thought about it, turning to Artik her eyes lowered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Artik heard mention of Dimitri's name. He stepped up. "No, Cheshire, if anyone accompanies you two, it should be me. These are my people, and besides, Dimitri has to watch his shop." He then looked away in shame at fear of crossing the line by speaking out. "I-I'm sorry... I just remembered anyway, I'm not even supposed to step foot on Vegeta anymore..."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Krageta looked at Chesthire and then at Artik getting the feeling of jealousy from one. "I think Dimitri would be good help. And Artik, I am queen so you are coming with me." Krageta looked at artik, as she rubbed her son's head.

Cheshire looked at artik and thought for a moment. "Artik. Why won't dimitri be of help? If you can't go. Who will keep ares and Krageta safe if something bad happens."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Artik smiled at Krageta. "T-thanks, Your Higness!" Artik hadn't been actually allowed on Vegeta since he was sent to a star to die, before straying off course and landing on Earth. He slouched at Cheshire in shame "I'm sorry, I'll go... and about Dimitri, it's not my place to say he should go or not. Sorry, again."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Cheshire looked at Artik wondering what his problem was. Krageta looked at them as Ares started to laugh. "I think its time for Ares nap. You know Cheshrie..." Krageta whispered something into Cheshire's ear before sitting on the couch playing with her baby boy. "We leave in three days."

cheshire looked at Artik when Krageta whispered into her ear, her face went red. Walking up to Artik she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Don't be jealous...I...Don't...don't do what you don't want to..." cheshire's face went red. Her ears lowered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Artik watched Krageta whisper to Cheshire. He purred at having her so close to him. "M-Cheshire... there's nothing I'd rather do than be around you." He blushed back. He then nodded to Krageta. "Three days..." he repeated.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Cheshire blushed and let go of Artik stepping back. As Krageta nodded her head having to leave to lay Ares down for a nap. Cheshire waved good bye to her, but then looked back at artik not sure what to do now about Artik being jealous.

"you need to get use to Dimitri being in my life. I ain't gonna shut out the man that took me in when I was starving and alone on the streets of earth." cheshire told him not sure what to do. She touched Artik's hand. "You are still my slave...so you do have priority"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Artik's attention was now completley on Cheshire, not noticing Krageta leave. "I... will try, Cheshire..." He nodded slowly. "I just don't want to lose you..."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Cheshire blinked and looked up at Artik. "What do you mean lose me? I'm your master." Cheshire rubbed the back of her head as her face went red. "I don't really understand." cheshire's ears lowered as her tail wrapped around her waist. stepping back she didn't know what to say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Artik blushed. "Well...I just... don't want to stop being your slave... I love serving you... you've shown me the greatest amount of kindness than anyone ever has..." He pouted as she stepped away from him, hoping he didn't do something wrong.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Cheshire's eyes looked up at home being cute. she listened and her face went redder, her face remained like that as she wasn't still sure what to do about his feelings of jealousy still towards Dimitri. Cheshrie walked up to Artik and slide her hand up his torso. "I...I...don't know what you mean? You are really nice." Cheshire kissed artik trying to make him feel better.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Artik watched her face become more red, before being kissed. Artik kissed back lovingly. He talked to her through thoughts. 'I guess... that I mean... I love you.'

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Cheshire's face went redder, and her head became light when he spoke his feelings as she kissed him. Her mind became flustered as she fainted falling to the ground. Her face had blushed too much as fainted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Artik went into shock as Cheshire fainted. He just barely caught her and was glad she still had a post. Out of Senzus, he teleported them to the ER. "Please, Cheshire... be okay...", he whispered as he handed her to a nurse surprised at the fact an orange man with a tail teleported into a hospital carrying a passed out woman with cat features. He waited outside in the waiting room while the nurse took her somewhere.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Cheshire woke up in a hospital bed, her eyes went wide as she started to freak out. A nurse came in and cheshire kicked her into the wall before running out in a hospital dress. she knocked over the security guard and kicked a doctor into the wall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Artik heard a familiar sound, something he herd frequently. The sound of people being knocked into walls. He looked around a corner to see Cheshire running down a hallway. "Cheshire?"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Cheshire saw artik and then the security guards, she jumps in behind artik baring her fangs at the guards. "I'll rip their heads off." She said with a frown. her eyes looked up at artik. "what am I doing here?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Artik frowned. He waved away the guards, and they ran, not wanting to get involved. "You fainted... I was out of Senzu Beans... I brought you here." He slumped in disgrace "I'm sorry, I just worried about you..."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Cheshire wrapped her arms around artik's neck and wraped her legs around his torso as though he was carrying her. "Thanks, but I hate hospitals. they stick needles in me ass." cheshire laughed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Artik nodded. "The best fighters usuallly hate needles..." He shook his head. "I'm sorry, Cheshire. I didn't mean to upset you so much." He purred at her wrapping around him. "So, where to?"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Cheshire's face went red. "How about some place alone...and I'll show you some tricks." Cheshire's tail ran up artik's spine as she calmed down. thinking for a moment, she licked his cheek.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Artik nodded, blushing. "Y-yes, Ma'am..." He purred loudly as she licked his cheek. He licked back, and carried her to his Academy, into his own private wing of the bulding. He let her down on his couch in the living room.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Cheshire had fallen asleep along the way and woke up when he put her down. her eyes looking around, but then she grabbed artik's hand and pulled him down onto the couch with her. "Play." cheshire winked at him as she licked his cheek purring.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Artik was pulled onto the couch and licked her in return. "What do you want to play?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   

Back to top Go down

Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next