DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Artik teleported to his Mistress's ki signiture. He looked around, and noticed he was in a meadow. He waved at Cheshire who was nearby. "So... what does Mistress need?"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Cheshire held a small box behind her back and walked up to artik as he had arrived as she had told him. she knew that he wanted her to tell him. but she walked up to him with a smile on her face as she held out the small black box and opened it towards him. Revealing a black orb that looked like it had energy surging it in. "I traveled with Krageta. was wondering if u wanted to.." Cheshire's face went red as she stood there in her white dress looking at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Artik stared at the strange orb in front of him. "Wanted to what, Mistress?"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Cheshire walked up to Artik's and grabbed his tail walking around him and thinking about her words. "Play with me...or at least...guard me...there is someone coming for me...and frankly if I kill them. It means I'll be hunted much worse. But another thing.." Cheshire grinned as she stood in front of him as her tail grabbed his. grabbing him by his collar she kissed artik on the cheek.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Artik blushed at her kiss. "I... of course, Mistress. I will protect you from anything... and do anything for you."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Cheshire blushed not expecting that answer from him. she wasn't sure what to say or do. Put she gave him the small orb. "I had it made for you. Its supposed to look like energy flowing." Cheshire still had a hand on his collar looking at his face. "Do you want me to stay on earth?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Artik smiled at the orb as he took it in his hand. "I love it, Mistress. Thank you." He frowned at the question. "I... want you to be happy."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Cheshire looked at Artik and turned her head away, removing her hand from his collar. Stepping aside she stepped away with a smirk on her face. "um. um. that isn't what I meant." cheshire blushed. "Do YOU want ME to Stay on earth?" Cheshire looked at him before crouching down as though she was going to pounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Artik nodded. "But only if you're happy here."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Cheshire looked down as she didn't understand about why he kept asking about her being happy. Cheshire pounced on ARtik pinning him to the ground and grinned as her knees were on his thighs. "But your not getting it. I am happy. But do you want me to stay? you know...the same mistress?" Cheshire licked Artik's cheek and winked at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Artik blushed more. "I want you to stay, Mistress, I can't stand being away from you."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Cheshire's face went red as she ran her fingers through his hair and then got up with a smirk. "good. Glad to know now." She got off of artik and sat on the grass with a smirk. "You should come to my house for dinner?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Artik nodded. "I would love to eat dinner with you, Mistress."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Cheshire pulled on Artik's hand. "Bet you been working hard too. I'll give you a bad rub." Cheshire winked at him before jumping up wrapping her arms around his neck. "You so tall." Cheshire laughed before she jumped back down and turned into her little cat form.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Artik followed Mistress until she turned into a kitty. "That sound's good, Mistress." He laughed. "You know, I don't pay any attention to my height..." Artik followed kitty-Mistress.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Cheshire's cat form purred and moved against artik's leg purring. "Mew" She smiled up at him. she pawed at his leg careful not to use her nails

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Artik smiled back. He picked her up and scratched behind her ears.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 pm

When Artik picked her up, Cheshire changed back and kicked him in the chest jumping into the air backward. crouching down as she landed on all fours. "Play time." cheshire moved quickly around artik and tripped him pinning him to the ground purring.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Artik was kicked in the chest and pinned. "You're really good at fighting." Artik looked at her. "So... what do you wanna play? Monopoly?"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Cheshire shakes her head. "No. fight." Cheshire smirked as she held him down with her feet on his arms. "Hello sexy Artik...though we could do mud wrestling in swimsuits." She joked before using her tail to tie his hands.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Artik laughed at her mention of mud wrestling. "That works."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Cheshire smirked as she saw a mud spot near the creek and tackled artik rolling him to it causing artik to fall into the water as she kept out of the water. "a clean slave is a good owner"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Artik rolled into the mud pit, then the creek. Artik cleaned himself in the creek for Mistress.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Cheshire smirked at artik. "WEll don't you look hotter than the sun." Cheshire winked at him, before kicking him in the arm. "come on fight back...pin me something." she smriked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Artik frowned. "But... I don't want to hurt you..."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~   

Back to top Go down

Vacation ~Artik and Cheshire~
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next