DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Assassination? {melody}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Makoto caught her and gasped. He teleported her to the hospitle. He grabbed a doctor by the coat and lifted him off the ground. "GET THIS WOMAN SOME MEDICAL ATTENTION NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:36 pm

A doctor walked over to Makoto, taking the siren without a word and disappeared into the er for a moment before having her transported to a room on the far end of the hospital. The doctor looked at the siren named Melody as he flicked a bone in her neck fixing it. "You know you need to stop coming to me like this once a month." The doctor said.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Makoto stood next to the bed and held Melody's hand "So wait? This happens a lot?" Makoto was sad angry and confused. He looked at the Siren and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "She is ok isn't she?" He asked with a hint of pleading in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:42 pm

the doctor looked at makoto confused. "Yes, due to her half blood she becomes volnerable when she uses her dragon or hell side instead of siren." the doctor looked at Makoto. "I am Dr Frankenstein, I am sort of abnormal like her. Odd how our paths keep meeting. She tolerates me, cause I like hacking things apart and putting them together."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Makoto sighed with relief and cradled Melody in his arms. "Thanks for the info. I am Makoto. I am the only Omega saiyan in existence." He kissed her cheek softly and hugged her closely. "So can I take her home now?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Frankenstein shook his head as he looked at Melody. "My little one of rather fond of Melody. Melody once in a while drops off corpses. helps me make friends for my little one." He stared down at makoto. "Looks like she brought me a new one. but then again, holding her like that in a hospital you will lose your arm."

Melody looked at Makoto as she woke up. she kicked him into the side of the wall. but then looked at Makoto as he was against the wall and released him. "sorry."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Makoto rubbed the back of his head. "Ow." Makoto hugged Melody tightly and looked at her for a moment. "Is that true? Am I just a corpse for you to give to him?" Makoto frowned and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Melody looked at Frankenstein. "Alucard!" Melody said. Frankenstein fell over laughing, he couldn't help it as he turned the screw that was in the side of his head. "Why would I bring you this thing to experiment on. you know I want a wolf with water capabilities."

"Sorry I couldn't help it. He looked so gulable." Frankenstein fell over laughing. "I'm an vamp dog. give me some fun."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Makoto looked at Frankenstein. "Keep it up and you'll be the corpse." He held Melody's hand and smiled at her. "I always have to attract the beautiful psychotic ones don't I?" he kissed her neck. "Extremely beautiful." he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:00 am

When Makoto called her Psycotic, Melody's face went blank as though she was going to kill him. "your lucky you saved me." Melody said as Frankenstein was about to enjoy the show.

"And then you will have to take care of my daughter and son that are allergic to sunlight." frankenstein said coldly. Melody patted Frankenstein on the head.

"I think you were cooler as a kid." Melody said to frankie before she kissed makoto.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:02 am

He smiled innocently at her. "Awww but I like that about you Melody." He flicked her forehead and stuck his tounge out at her. Makoto turned to Frankenstien. "I have the feeling I will be seeing you a lot because of her."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:30 am

Frankenstein grinned and looked at Makoto. "You just might." He said.

Melody kissed Makoto as they walked down the hall heading towards the outside. Melody looked at Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Makoto kissed Melody back and held her hand as they went outside. "So Melody. Will you finally admit that you like me?" He asked with complete seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:23 pm

melody looked at Makoto. "I don't know what that means." Melody said. "I have to go check on my servant." Melody began walking away letting go of makoto's hand.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Makoto rolled his eyes and followed her. "So........Why dont you and your servant move in with me to my castle? There is plenty of room and it is completely safe."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Melody stared at Makoto. "Cause you don't live near the sea. Didn't you even notice, I need water. and my father built that house for me before he was sent to hell. so no." Melody told makoto as she kept walking. turnign her head to him as she walked, she got splashed with water and her legs became her tail and she fell down.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Makoto caught her and chuckled a little. "Well I guess I will have to stay with you then. Some one has to keep you out of trouble." Makoto kissed her cheek and helped her stand back up. "And I don't take o for an answer." He said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Melody stared at makoto as she stood on the end of her tail. "I can't walk you moron, trying to make me stand will make me still fall. and only if Kyoya clears you may you stay at my house. and if you don't clear, then don't even bother." Melody fell asleep due to being out of water for so long.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Makoto just sighed and carried the fish girl back to where she lived. He set her down in a pool of water and sat on the side. Makoto took out his gem and stared at it thoughtfully. The gem glowed brightly as if feeling his unease.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Melody looked up at Makoto as she sat in the water. she opened her eyes looking at him for a moment, not sure what to do. Kyoya came out with a bandage on his arm looking at Makoto.
"Well Kyoya?" Melody asked.
"He is clear. Though his past is dark, mix and match. but he has family on this planet and is the desendant of Vegeta." Kyoya told her.
Melody looked at him and then at Makoto nodding her head. "Its been a long time since I saw vegeta and goku go at it. if he is the descendant of vegeta, he can stay."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Makoto smiled at Melody. "Your servant is wrong. I am of no relation to Vegeta......in truth I am over 100 million years old." Makoto said with absolute seriousness. "I am the last of the Omega saiyans. I was frozen when I was only an embryo and then implanted in a descendant of Vegeta. I was born from his great great great grandaughter but I have no blood relation."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Melody stared at makoto. "you were still raised by his family, that is good enough. and you look just like him. meaning vegeta must have been related to you then. and if you want to start that, I'll kick you for lying cause the day you were born is the day you age." Melody rubbed the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Makoto just rolled his eyes. "Why did I have to fall in love with someone as thick headed as me." He stood up and looked at the gem in his hand. It began to flash dimly in response to Makoto's anxiety. He sighed and put the gem away.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Kyoya left the two of them, as melody jumped up landing with ehr arms around makoto so that she can stand. "Lets eat."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Makoto smiled and kissed her cheek. "Sure, why not?" He kissed her lips softly and lifted her into his arms. He carried her into the kitchen and set her down in a chair. "I'll cook, I have to do something since your letting me live here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination? {melody}
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next