DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Assassination? {melody}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Assassination? {melody} Empty
PostSubject: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Makoto wrapped his jacket tightly around himself. The day was cold and the sun was hidden behind the clouds. He could have just made it warm out but he didn't like people knowing he was a god. His black hair waved a little as a blast of cold wind blew by
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Melody had strayed from her beach home, her gun in hand as she kept to the shadows. Following the man, she wore a black cloak but a sweet pink dress to make her appear innocent. she knew how to play her cards. Her blue eyes looking at the one saiyan named Makoto. Watching as he walked near a fountain, she using her skills with a snap of her finger to send makoto flying into a car with a burst of water to his system.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Makoto was sent flying by the hit but he easily regained his footing in midair. "You have picked the wrong day to mess wi me whoever you are." his hair flared gold as he entered his super saiyan form. "Come out come out wherever you are." he said with annoyance clearly in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Melody watched as Makoto moved around and stopped the attack. Her eyes looking at the man, she clung to the wall and then used the fire from a candle near by. she wiggled her finger spinning fire around him, looking up at the cloudy sky it began to rain. the water around makoto that fell on his body began to seep into his organs as she controled the water. "What can you do saiyan? After all you destroyed my people."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Makoto simply laughed. "You have no idea what I am do you?" he powered down and grinned at the girl."I am not the one who destroyed your people. Just as you are not the one who will destroy me." Makoto used his godly powers to gently breath all that moisture out in a cloud of most. He then made a ball of heat and shot it up into the sky thus evaporating all the rain. He then did the same thing to the cloud of mist. He stood in front of the strange girl. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Melody grinned at the saiyan, as her teeth became sharp and her feet began skating on the ground as though she moved like a ghost. she sent electricity though makoto's body by jabbing him in the ribs repeatedly. the half breed siren looked at the ground. "You forgot the ground." She spoke in her heavenly tone that would lure men to their deaths in the sea. She began to hum as she kicked him in the side of the head.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Makoto just sighed. He caught her foot and flipped her so she was on the ground. "You can't kill me. I am a god. So just end this pointless struggle."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:21 pm

The siren laid there for a moment as her body heated up due to the dragon in her. blowing fire out of her mouth, and biting a chunk out of his arm she kicked him in the chin. as her body absorbed the water from the mountain. Her toe touched the water. Her eyes looking at the saiyan. "you are a big baby that thinks he is god. I am immortal unlike you. You can't hurt me." Melody made the water on the ground shoot up like daggers into makoto's body. "your cute, but your death is here."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Makoto just sighed as he daggers bounced harmlessly off of Makoto's body. "I cannot die, believe me, I have tried everything imaginable to be killed." He said staring at her with icy blue eyes that held almost no emotion. "If you truly think you can kill me then go ahead and try.I have nothing to lose."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:28 pm

The siren paused and looked at Makoto for a moment. she wasn't sure what to say or do. the man didn't fear death, but from the intel that Kyoya had gathered for her a grin appeared on her face. "what about your son? Not going to live for him. Maybe I should murder your family one by one just like your people did mine." She skated across the water and drove her knee into the side of his face summoning her triton she sent surges of electricity through his body.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Makoto growled as soon as she mentioned Riza. "You will NEVER lay a hand on my family." He grabbed her knee and slammed her into the ground. His power erupted out of him as he stared right into her face. "You have no idea what you are dealing with. You cannot kill me, you cannot kill my son either, all you can do is watch as you fail every time." He said coldly. Makoto got off of her and turned around and walked away. "No get out of here, I don't want to hurt you. I am sick of seeing pain and death. Don't make me add you to the body count."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Melody saw that she struck a nerve, that is when she used her strength and dug her nails into his chest ripping at the top flesh. When he said that she couldn't kill anyone. her face went blank for a moment and a toothy grin appeared. "I can kill whom I want. I been doing it for many many many years. Why doesn't my voice work on you? plus you can't kill me. I'm immortal you idiot."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Makoto looked at her over his shoulder. "There are some things even Immortals can't survive. I would know. I have killed many of them." He said flatly to her. "And you can't kill anyone you want. Because to get to my family you have to get through me, and we both know that is something you can't do."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 pm

The siren turned her head at Makoto. "You know your son won't be safe in the ocean. After all we sirens have long reaches. Sad thing is, the person that hired me to kill you." Melody held her triton in her hand. "Sorry still can't kill me. Many have tried and I have even been nuc'd." Melody drove her knee into his chin before shocking him with her triton between the legs.

((MAKOTO. something has to hurt you. for the fact if you read her profile, something of hers has to do something.))
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Makoto wiped the blood from his mouth when she kneed him in the face. "That actually hurt a little...." Makoto began to laugh. He picked up the girl and set her down an arm's length away from himself. "I have to say. Your the first person in a long time that has actually managed to hurt me." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:46 pm

the siren stared at him, and put her triton under his chin. "Your the first man to live through my song. Guess I'll have to feed you to my pet." Melody said as she wasn't talking the water anymore so she wasn't as fast. As he held her arms, she spread her dragon wings and kicked Makoto in the chest. "What are you smiling about?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Makoto stumbled back a bit when she kicked him. He continued to laugh and grin. He looked up at her with blood running down his chin. "I havn't felt so alive in ages. I should be thanking you." He said happily. Makoto stood up straight and smiled at her. "This has been fun but I think I am just going to have to end this."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 pm

The siren was rather confused at how he was going to end it. Looking at Makoto she was rather confused, as she made a water twister appear around him. locking him in there with her as the lightning surged around it. "your not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Makoto simply grinned. "I warned you." Makoto stared at her. "KAIO-KEN!!!!!!" He yelled. his power surged and he burst through the twister. He aimed a kick straight at her face with all the speed he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:06 pm

The kick drove into her head as she couldn't get away in time. her body flew into a wall of a building. her body was badly hurt and she didn't know what to do now, no one had ever been able to stop her. "I'll kill you!!" Melody spat out blood as she wasn't use to a kick that strong and fell over in pain.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Makoto smiled at the girl. He placed his hand on her forehead and sent waves of healing ki through her body repairing all the damage that he had done. "Yeah yeah you can give it up already. I don't really care." Makoto walked away after healing her and activated his Ki shield so she wouldn't be able to start the fight up again.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:00 am

Melody looked at Makoto as he was healing her, a grin appeared on her face as she put her knee into his jaw before he tried to walk away. her feet swiped his from under him as she stood up. "Aw don't you wanna play with me?" Melody grinned as she held her triton.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Makoto stood up and spat out a little blood. "Your no fun to play with. Your far too weak to be any fun to fight." Makoto said teasingly. He swiped her feet out from under her then stood up. "Come back once your more of a challenge ok?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Melody landed back on her feet when Makoto said that, she stared at him angrily. staring at the water on the ground, she made it wrap around makoto causing the water to be boiling hot with her heat control. "you dare say that to a me!!! the daughter of a hell dragon!!!" melody punched makoto so hard since her strength is added onto with the water. she aimed for his face.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Makoto grabbed the fist she threw at him. "Tsk tsk. You must control that temper of yours." Makoto put his palm in front of her face. "If I wanted you dead right now you would be. But I like you Melody. So I'll let you off the hook with a warning." Makoto leaned down and kissed her softly on the forehead. "Bye bye." he said before flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination? {melody}
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next