DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Assassination? {melody}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Melody stood there making drinks, and Frankie did a face palm at Makoto. Idiot Frankie thought.

Melody just looked at Makoto as she placed the cups on the tray. "Maybe later. Its almost cake time. Is it important...?" melody asked as her skin was cracking more in front of him. Kyoya came down the stairs and looked at his mistress.

"You should go into the ocean before cake mistress. Its been a while since you did a good swim." Kyoya suggested.

"I'm Fine." Melody smiled as Moradeath helped Melody take the drinks to the table, she used her foot to feel around. "you know, too bad you didn't invite that lad."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Makoto sighed. "No dear it isnt important." Makoto looked at Kyoyo with eyes that said "There is something wrong with her." He looked over at Moradeath and tilted his head. "Lad? Who would that be? I know most people in this universe so I would probably know."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Moradeath turned to Makoto's voice and smile. "Garruk. He is my friend." Moradeath smiled.

Melody turned Makoto, as he was speaking to Kyoya. Frankie stared at Melody's cracking skin, it was something he couldn't stand. But then him and Melody heard something as Melody went to bring out the cake. Flash of black suits, and the shadows of guns outside. Kira sensed the danger and snatched up Moradeath taking her down into the basement. Frankie put a shelf in front of the basement door to hide it.

"We ain't so alone." Frankie said bringing out a metal rod, as Melody looked at her skin cracking. "I think the government found your house."

"Shit. Makoto....um you might want to..." Suddenly Melody was struck with a bullet in the crack of her skin causing blue blood to flow out.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Makoto growled when he saw Melody get shot. He went into Omega Super Saiyan 3 and extended his claws. "Frank, get Melody downstairs and try to heal her. I'll take care of this." He looked at the man with glowing red eyes that were burning with anger and hatred. "NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 pm

When Melody got shot, Frankie's face went white which shock. staring at her he wasn't sure what to do. Melody looked at the wound, and fell over. the lines of men around the house. Frankie heard Makoto, but didn't move.

"I can't heal her. She needs the ocean. Your the fastest." Frankie said as he pulled wires out the wall and bared his fangs at the soliders as they started firing. Running Frankieconnected the wires to the metal parts of the house causing the house to be practically untouchable on the outside. "Lets see some BBQ." Frankie started going through the men by the dozen. ripping their flesh from their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Makoto blasted the men as he grabbed melody and teleported ot the ocean and dove under the waves and held her there. "Come on Melody don't you die on me. Not now,."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Melody's skin healed but her shark swarmed around them, her eyes looked at Makoto with a blank gaze. "I'm tired....." Melody said...as her body wasn't retaining the water. she kissed Makoto. "I wanna...goo...home...too home...but home is gone...."

Frankie attacked the soldiers, but then he looked at the lightning in the sky. Using a metal rod, he shocked everyone to death. but then looking at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Makoto growled and stared at her agnrily. "Melody don't you dare leave me alone. I didn't come this fart just for you to die in my arms." He kissed her deeply and looked at her. "If you die then I am going to die with you."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Melody kissed Makoto back and shook her head, she closed her eyes. she didn't want to die, but the bullet kept her skin cracked causing problems in her healing. "Mako..." Melody kissed Makoto again not sure what to do. "I wanna go home..."

Frankie then got shot in the back of the head with a dart, and the house got stormed.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Makoto growled and began to push his life force into her body. "I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE!!!!" He said with tears streaming down his face. He was running out of air but he didnt care. All that mattered to him was Melody. He would heal her no matter what it took.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Melody looked at Makoto, grabbing his hand and stopping him. "I'm tired...take me home..." Melody said lowly. she wasn't sure what to do. Makoto wasn't listening to her.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Makoto looked at her and sighed. "Ok..." He took her out of the water and teleported home. When he saw the soldiers he erupted into rage. "YOU BASTARDS" He teleported Melody dowstairs with Kira and Mora and then teleported back to face the enemies. "You want to fight? Well then lets go." Makoto began to literally rip the army limb from limb as they tried to shoot him. The bullets only felt like bee stings to Makoto. When he found the commander he shoved his hand through his chest and ripped out his still beating heart and crushed it in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Soon the officers were all dead, and moradeath was padding water on Melody where she could touch. Kira came up and helped Frankie get rid of the bodies when he woke up. Moradeath and Melody came up the stairs, and Melody was looking rather weak. she walked up to Makoto and fell over into his arms asleep.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Makoto caught Melody in his arms and looked at frank. "We have to do something Frank, I am not going to lose her. I don't care what it takes just fix her!!" He yelled at him with tears in his eyes. He stroked Melody's hair softly while crying.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Frankie stared at Melody and then at Makoto. touching her skin, his eyes went to Kira. "Kira. Take her to my lab. Place the blue vial I showed you yesterday in her lungs. make sure she takes all of it. She has been living outside the water too long." Frankie said sadly, as Kira disapepared with Melody.

"She has been not staying in the ocean as much as she should. At this rate she might have to live there for a year." Kyoya told Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Makoto looked at him with a shocked look. "What????" He looked down at his feet. "Frank? I don't want to leave her so is there some way that you would be able to allow me to breathe underwater? I swore that I wouldn't leave her again and I am going to keep that promise."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Frankie looked at Makoto. "It will be alright. I have known Melody for a long time. She just needs to go in the water a few more times. She use to smile and live under the sea all her life. then your race destroyed it, so her body is adapting still." Frankie told him. "Her hell side might be taking oer too...didn't you know. Melody is half siren and half hell." Frankie picked up Moradeath and she hugged her father around his neck. "I don't want her to die either. Like you Makoto, I care about her as well. That I will save for another time. Lets go to the lab so I can fix her." Frankie said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Makoto took Melody into the lab and stood there with a horrible pain in his chest. He didn't want her to die. "Frank...if her hell side takes over will she still be the same person? I will still love her anyway but I don't want to have to start over again."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Frankie left Moradeath and kira outside in the study, as him and Makoto went to the lap. Kyoya went upstairs cause he didn't want to see his mistress sliced up.

Frank looked at Makoto for a moment as he started manually repairing Melody cracks himself with water and thread. "Makoto...I do not know. She will be the same person. But I meant that since she took after her siren side more, her skin might change and dry out. It might get to the point that water hurts her." Frankie told Makoto sadly as he kept sewing. "Melody though she seems cold. Depending on the person, she is rather kind. She knew Moradeath's real family and won't say anything about them. she also tried to save my family before hand that were murdered. Melody may seem cold, but she has trouble showing certain feelings." Frankie spoke calmly, he kept his nerves and kept calm while working.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Makoto walked over and sat next to Melody. "I dont care, As long as she is ok then I am happy. She could be anyone and I would still be there for her. She could turn into a monster but I would still be there with her like a promised." He said with tears streaming down his cheeks. "I-I love her."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Frankie paused and looked at Makoto for a moment not sure what to say or do for the lap. "Yes you love her. And I know she loves you, but how will she feel when she can't touch you." Frankie told him as he finished the stitching and began pouring a glowing blue water on her and kept it going. "and don't say that. It will make her think she is a monster. Why do you think her people were killed in the first place. Labeled monsters."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Makoto looked at her and smiled softly. "She isn't a monster....she is an angel. My angel." He looked at her keeping face and looked sad again. "Even if I can never touch her again...just bring her back, I don't want to live without her Frank. I can't lose her, not again." He let the tears flow down his face and looked at his love. "I almost lost her once, I won't do it again."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Frankie nodded his head as Melody was sitting in a speare of blue glowing water. "Don't worry. She will be okay. And an angel...wow she would tare your head off for that one." Frankie laughed. he grabbed some wires from the table. "Now please. don't attack me." Frankie said as he placed the wires againsts the water giving Melody a good shock to her system that made her scream. Her tail became a mermaid tail as she woke up swimming in a circle. Frankie stopped and laughed. "Wakie wakie!"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Makoto looked atFrank. "I only promise to try." He smiled when Melody woke up. He hugged her tightly and smiled. "Welcome back dear." Tears fell from his eyes as he kissed her. " I love you Melody. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 pm

When Makoto went to touch Melody in the bubble of water, he grabbed Makoto stopping him as Makoto spoke. "Don't break it. Don't break it. She has to stay in the water a bit longer." Frankie told him.

Melody turned and lookeed at makoto, her hand reached out the bubble and her skin started to crack instantly so she pulled her hand back in. "I....I...." Melody's face went red. "I love you Makoto...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination? {melody}
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next