DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Assassination? {melody}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Makoto put his hands on her shoulders. "I understand more than you would think." He wrapped her in a huh and held her tightly but gently. "I watched my parents get murdered by humans. I blamed them for a long long time. I even tried to destroy the earth once. But I Meg someone who showed me that humans are not the evil I thought they were."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:43 pm

melody stared at makoto. "At least you have someone to go to." Melody felt his hug and kicked him in his stomach but it didn't break the embrace. her cheeks went red as she turned her head away from him. "I don't want to like them. I want to kill them."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Makoto looked at her. "Do you really? Or do you just want to find a way to make the pain go away?" He hugged her again then looked in her face. "I think you just want to stop hurting inside."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:55 pm

when he said that, melody's face went red and she broke out in tears. He was right, she did want the pain to stop. But she pushed her blade through his arm as he was looking down at her. "Pain is pain. give pain to take pain." Melody cried, she kissed makoto as she twisted the blade in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Makoto ignored the pain in his arm. He kissed her back and after a moment broke the kiss. He looked at her with compassion. "Melody...." He kissed her forehead and smiled softly at her. He gently brushed away her tears. "I am here for you....now and always."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Melody shook her head. "No..." Melody couldn't believe that she just did that. She saw the tub of water and making her blade disapear. she jumped into the water disappearing into it like a portal. she couldn't believe that she had just kissed a saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Makoto knew her energy wavelength so it was easy for him to find her. He teleported to where she was but kept silent. He was just going to watch for now. The poor girl had been through enough already.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Melody came out of the ocean off the coast of japan, she crawled into a cave and ran her fingers through her hair. as sher voice began to sing a lonely sad song that echoed through the city that began causing the male humans to walk towards the sea with no thoughts in their mind as a great white shark waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Makoto didn't want this to continue. He stood in front of melody and put a finger to her lips making her stop. "Melody...this wont make you feel any better at all....at some point you will feel worse. The guilt will always catch up to you....." Makoto said to her sadly. "I know I am the last person that you will ever want to listen to but at least give me a chance to try and help you.....as we both know by now, neither of us has anything left to lose from this."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Melody blinked when he put his finger on her lip, she removed it and continued to sing as humans were being killed left and right in the sea by her shark, but his words sank into her ears. looking at Makoto she didn't know what to do. "Guilt...guilt can come. and when death comes knocking I'll answer with the blade to my own heart."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Makoto shook his head. "Death isn't the answer melody. It is even worse. If you die you will just feel the crushing guilt in the otherworld for all eternity." He looked at her and gave a soft smile. "Life....life however is always changing. Things can be fixed and old wounds can heal. In death however it stays the same. You will be lonely and hurt forever....is that what you truly want melody?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:37 pm

melody listened as she sang, but stopped as humans were running back to the city away from the shark. her eyes looking at Makoto, she didn't know what to do. "yes. its what I deserve. After all I am a creature of hell as well. half hell half water." Melody lied, it wasn't what she wanted but it was the best answer she could give. tears fell from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:47 pm

He put a hand on her shoulder and softly spoke. "No one deserves that Melody. I was once like you. I was a killer. I did horrible things and killed billions of innocent people. Yet with the help of my friends I was able to change." He Makoto spoke with true caring for the siren. "I want to help you Melody.....let me....please"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Melody stared at makoto. "why should I let you? your kind killed my people! What could I posssibly gain from a pathetic creature like you." Her face went red and she looked away. she wasn't sure what to say or do. she went to sing again.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Makoto turned her head back to him. "I dont know the answer to that question......But then again...what do you have to lose?" He looked at her sadly and hoped she would listen. "Melody no one else in the universe will understand your pain but me."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 pm

melody stares at him. "No you don't understand. your race is still alive. You can't feel the same pain I do." Melody looked up at him not even blinking. she wasn't sure what to do or say to him. her eyes looking at him for a moment, she grabbed his tail knowing a saiyan's weakness. "You can try to help me. but I highly doubt you can. these humans deserve to die."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Makoto chuckled and shook his head. "You don't get it do you Melody...I am not a saiyan. I am something else.....they fear me because I am not one of them. I am the last of my race as well."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Melody shook her head. "You're lying. once a saiyan always a saiyan." Melody stard at him coldly, but she stopped singing and grabbed his head to stop him from talking and kissed makoto to silence him. she was tired of his words and bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Makoto pulled away from her kiss. "I was never even a saiyan to begin with. I may look like them but inside I am nothing like they are." Makoto said flatly. He stared at her with a strange mix of emotions in his eyes. "I am whaat is called a legendary saiyan. I am stronger than a saiyan is. They fear me for it. THrough out our history normal saiyans have always hunted down and killed a legendary saiyan whenever one was born. I am one of the only two to ever actually make it to adulthood."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:38 pm

when he parted from the kiss, melody heard him speak again, but cut him off half way with another kiss. this time she didn't let go as her tail had turned back into legs. she tried to keep him silent with her lips, but she guessed it wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Makoto stopped her from kissing him the second time. "Melody. Stop trying to ignore me. I will not go away do you hear me?" Makoto said with absolute seriousness in his voice. "I may be a saiyan but that doesnt make me a monster. I care about others and especially about you." He said looking directly into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Melody stared at Makoto and sighed. "you are a stupid man. You keep spuirting words I don't even care to hear." Melody saw him looking directly into her eyes, she kissed his lips lightly. "Are you saying you don't want to kiss me? When it seems in your mind all you want to do." melody kissed makoto and them kicked him away with her foot wrapping him in water.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Maakoto just teleported out of the water's grasp. "It may be stupid but it is what I'm choosing to do." He looked at Melody with sadness. "Your not too far gone Melody. You can stll change. Just let me help you..."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Melody threw water at makoto hard enough to knock him into the sand. "why do you want to help me? I show you affection and I get it thrown in my face. So right now go to hell." Melody told him, her eyes looking at him sadly as her feet slowly walked out towards the sea.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Makoto followed her. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around before kissing her passionately. "I will only go if you go with me." He said softly. Makoto gave her a weak smile and his arm went from her shoulder to her hand which he gripped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination? {melody}
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next