DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Assassination? {melody}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Melody looked at Makoto. "cause it stings doing it myself." Melody kissed Makoto, she didn't know how to answer the first part.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Makoto continued to kiss her tenderly as he washed her with the cloth. He smiled at her as he finished hydrating her skin. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "You are a siren aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Melody nodded her head as her skin felt so good as it healed fully giving off a light glow. Her eyes looking at Makoto, licking his lips that kissed her cheeks. "Yes. and why doesn't my song work for you?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Makoto winked at her. "Whoever said it didn't work." He leaned forward and kissed her tenderly. "All I know is I can't resist something about you Melody."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:32 am

Melody stared at Makoto when he spoke, she wonderd if her music is what caught him and lured him in. "Something about me..." Her face went blank. her eyes looking at Makoto as her white hair flowed, moving away from his touch. "I'm going home." She said going to walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Makoto watched her leave. "Ummm your gonna put some clothes on first right?" He said looking at the naked siren walk out.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Melody turned and looked at makoto. "Yes. you act like I care."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Makoto looked at her. He pulled out a pouch and opened it up. He pulled out the seven black star DRAGONBALLS. "Wait....before you go, take these. I was going to use them to revive my son but........" Makoto trailed off. He smiled sadly at her and placed the sack in her hands. "Use them to bring back your race Melody. I want you to stop hurting inside." Makoto teleported the two of them to her home. "Well I guess this is goodby." he kissed Melody on the cheek and dissapeared back to his home planet.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Melody looked at the dragon balls, and stared at them. her mind was rather confused and felt like Makoto needed a new kick in the head. throwing the dragon balls into a bag, she droppd it on makoto's bed and left heading home.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:45 pm

A saiyan appeared next to the bed. "She was here." The saiyan followed Melody home and kicked the door down. "Siren!!! I have come to finally kill the last of your race!!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:49 pm

A man stood in the doorway of her home, the human named Kyoya standing there with a tray of tea for himself as he stared at the saiyan. "She isn't here. She went out to see if you are looking for her. I would suggest you leave her alone...she isn't in the best mood." Kyoya said as he placed the tray down.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 pm

The saiyan grinned. "Shut up you worthless filth." The saiyan backhanded the servant effortlessly and flew out to follow the siren.

Back on Vegeta Makoto sensed something was wrong. There was an unusually strong power on earth. What worried Makoto is that it was a ki signature he didnt recognize.he teleported down to his home. He picked up the bag of dragonballs and set out to find out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Melody came out from the shadows in her home, and helped Kyoya to his feet using her blood to fix his cut. Patting him on the head. "I'm sorry Master..." Kyoya told her. Melody shook her head and walked outside to the sea. "you did your job." Melody smiled as she stood on the shore looking at the saiyan leaving.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:00 pm

The saiyan caught the scent of the siren and turned around. He appeared behind her on the beach. "Well well well....if it isn't the last survivor of the Sirens." The saiyan bowed. "Of course you must remember me. I am the one that killed your family and lead the assault on your people." The saiyan grinne and looked at her. "I am Trokar, the destroyer of the siren race."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Melody turnd around and looked at the saiyan like he was insane. "You are a fake. Cause I killed the people that did it. over 300 years ago. So I doubt its you." Melody held out her head as though she was going to shake his hand but then her triton went through his skin.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:06 pm

The saiyan ripped out the triton easily and looked at her. "You don't know I you? Our race was on the brink of extinction. A one of the last remaining saiyans gathered the DRAGONBALLS and wished our whole race back to life." He smiled psychotically at her. "Both the good and the evil." The saiyan turned his hair golden and stared at Melody. "And I have grown in power and have come to finish the job." He growled angrily at Melody. "You killed me you bitch, now it's my turn."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Melody's power rose four times normal as she released her power. Melody looked at the saiyan with cold eyes, her fangs extending as her eyes went black. her skin cracking as though burning with fire as dragonic wings came out of her back. "I gotten stronger since last time u were killed."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:43 pm

The saiyan looks at Melody and laughed. "You are not the only one that has grown more powerful Siren." The saiyan picked up a boulder and chucked it up far out of the atmosphere of earth. He then shot a small blast at on impacting the rock exploded and covered the entire sky.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Melody moved aside, using her voice to lure the saiyan and kicking him in his head. she thought for a moment. Melody was stuck in a rock and a hard place. Kyoya came out and shot at the saiyan with a shotgun to protect Melody. Using this distraction, Melody got up close to the man and screeched her voice at close range causing some of the man's organs to rupture.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 pm

The saiyan growled and grabbed Melody's neck. He squeezed tightly so that she couldn't breath. He grinned a her evily. "I'm going to squeeze the life out of you." he shot a blast that sent Kyoya flying. "NOW DIE!!" Before the saiyan could do anything he was sent flying by Makoto's fist. Makoto transformed into his Aether saiyan form. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MELODY!!!" He picked Melody up in his arms and smile at her softly. "I'm here now Melody. I'll keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Melody looked at the saiyan as her skin was cracking but it healed. her eyes went to kyoya, but looking back at the saiyan as he spoke, she didn't care for his words. "You can't kill me." Melody said. but then makoto saved her, her eyes looked up at Makoto as he spoke. her face went red.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Makotowalked over to the saiyan. When the saiyan attacked Makoto he just literally ripped his heart out of his chest and the incinerated the body into oblivion. He walked over and picked up Melody in his arms. "Are you ok Melody?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Melody's skin was healing as her eyes looked up at Makoto, she didn't know what to say. but then she got up rushing over to Kyoya whom was knocked out on the ground. She threw him over her shoulder and put Kyoya in his room then she walked over to makoto and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Makoto wrapped his arms around Melody and kissed her back. He looked at her and smiles softly. "Do you believe that I love you now Melody?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Melody felt something snap in her neck when he spoke, and her body went limp. she didn't move as her mind went blank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination? {melody}
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next