DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Assassination? {melody}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Makoto held Mellody in his arms. "Melody.....I have too. But I promise....I promise that somehow I will come back to you. It may take years but I will." He kissed her cheek. "I can only stay for a few more days but....well then I have to go and meet my death."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Melody stepped back away from makoto, she was crying as Frankie stood in the doorway looking at the two fo them for a moment. He looked down at the ground as Melody ran out of the room, and into the bathroom crying cause makoto was leaving.

"You are a real piece of work. you save her, make her fall in love with you, and then you leave her. your just like her ex." Frankie said rubbing the back of his ehad. "HAve your body sent here when it dies. I'll fix it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Makoto looked at Frank. "I didn't know before.....I only found out today......I would have never done this to her if I knew in advance. Melody is the love of my life." Makoto pushed Frank out of the way and found Melody. He put his hand on her shoulder and spoke. "Melody listen to me.....please."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Frankie stopped makoto from going into the bathroom that Melody was in for a moment. "chose your words wisely.....I..." Frankie looked over the railing at his daughter smiling up at them. "Melody will be out soon, she is having skin trouble so she is in the bathroom. go down into the basement with kira nad get some food." Frankie told her. Moradeath did as she was told. Frankie looked at Makoto. "Listen. I like you, you are a good influence on her. just if you die, bring your corpse here. I can repair and bring you back to life." then he let makoto go and went downstairs.

Melody looked at Makoto, she held her knees to her chin and sat there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Makoto wrapped his arms around her. "Melody....there is a way..." Makoto pulled out e gem he had. "This is a piece of my soul....if you keep this then you can bring me back. Once I die you will have an hour before the gem fades. If you truly love me....well then the gem will activate and bring me back to life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:01 am

Melody looked at the gem and held it in her hand. "I don't know what love it. I don't know what your talking about." Melody cried, she listened through. "this was supposed to be a night of fun, and now I don't even want to go out there." Melody felt so bad right then.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Makoto kissed her softly. He then put his hand over her heart. "The pain your feeling right now...that is love. When you miss someone love hurts but when they are with you it feels great." Makoto smiled softly at her. "The way you are crying right now proves that you do feel love." Makoto wrapped his arms around her. "I promise you that I will be back soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Melody pushed makoto away, and went down stairs holding a straight face for Mora's party. She didn't say anything while sitting down in a chair watching mora playing with her father and Kira.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Makoto sighed and teleported away. A tear fell to the ground before he dissapeared. He stood on the balcony of the royal palace on Vegeta and prepared to meet his fate.

*Time skip now?*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Melody looked at where Makoto had stood, seeing that he disapepared. a tear finally fell from her eyes, Frankie walked up behnd her and patted her on the shoulder. she held the item that Makoto gave her, Frankie wrapped an arm around her.

((Yes time skip))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Later the gem that Melody had held glowed brightly and dissapeared. A minute later a knock was heard on the door. Makoto stood there and frowned. Would Melody even accept him now? What if she hated him? He was so worried that he contemplated leaving but then decided against it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm

moradeath heard the door, and opened it. She saw the shadow and ki outline. "Hi." She smiled. Kira stared at Makoto as though keeping an eye on Mora.

Melody stared at Makoto, she didn't saw anything as there was a taer on her cheek. Frankie let go of Melody and took Mora to play outside. "So you tell me your gonna die. then leave. then come back still alive." Melody said as tears were falling from her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Makoto looked at Melody and handed her the gem he had given her. "Remember this Melody? I told you that if you hang on to it and truly want me back then the piece of my soul that I left in it would be able to revive me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Melody stared at him, and then looked out the window at everyone playing. she didn't know what to say to Makoto. "Still. you made me worry and like this when you were going to be back in moments." Melody put the gem back in Makoto's hand with a sad look on her face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Makoto looked sadly at her. "Melody I didn't even know if it would work or not, let alone how long it would take. I'm sorr I made you worry so much but still....I came back for you. I cheated death just to see you again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Melody listened but she didn't say anything, she just stood there as her skin began to crack from not touching water for a while and crying. she kissed Makoto, wishing that he hadn't told her that he was going to die. "don't do that again."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Makoto held her closely and kissed her back. "I promise Melody." He hugged her tightly and wiped her tears away while holding her. He felt so horrible now for what he put her through. "Though Melody....there was something I wanted to ask you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Melody looked at Makoto when he said that, she wasn't sure how to anser. her eyes looking at him for a moment. the tear being wiped away didn't make her feel any better than before. she fell silent for a moment. "What is it?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Makoto smiled at her. "Melody....I love you, I truly do....so...will you marry me?" He asked nervously. He stepped back and waited for her reaction. He also just realized that Mora was watching them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Melody stared at Makoto and then at Moradeath. melody stepped back from Makoto and wasn't sure how to answer. "Your a saiyan. As much as I love you, I can't marry you right now." Melody's face went red.

Moradeath and Frankie watched them, as he wrapped his arm around Melody. "come on Melody. You turned so many men down including that dimitri boy a hundred years ago, and this one seems to be more of a gentleman." Frankie told Melody.

"Turned down men including you. Adn I said not right now. Its not a no, its just a let me think about it. For heaven sakes he is a saiyan." Melody told Frankie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Makoto frowned. "Sure." Makoto half expected this, after all. She was pretty messed up in the head so Makoto didnt take it that bad. Plus she did say that she loved him so that was a good sign. To top it off she said "not right now". Which meant that maybe he could ask again later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Moradeath looked at Makoto and grabbed his hand as Melody went to get everyon some of the asian beer that people like. her skin was still cracking as she walked. Frankie looked at Melody. "Something isn't right..." Frankie said under his breath.

Moradeath looked up at Makoto with a smile. "Mister...Makoto...she will come around..." Moradeath smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Makoto smiled at Mora. "Thanks." He walked over to Frank and looked at him. "What do you mean?" He said quietly. "Is something wrong with Melody?" Makoto was confused and a little worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:47 pm

"She is drying out faster than normal now adays. Normally she can take a hug without cracking or even a touch. But its like her body can't hold the water." Frankie told Makoto, Frankie poked his head around the corner and watched Melody for a moment as her skin was still cracking. "They are supposed to be in water once a day. Might be something from her race."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Makoto frowned. "Hmmm....." He walked over to Melody and put a hand on her shoulder. "Can I talk to you Melody?" He asked with a little bit of worry in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   

Back to top Go down

Assassination? {melody}
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: