DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Assassination? {melody}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:20 am

Makoto almost facepalmed but then she kissed him. Makoto just lied there until she decided to get up herself. He put a little water on her to keep her skin hydrated
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:22 am

As Makoto put water on her, Melody woke up and looked at naked Makoto as she laid there in the bed. "did I...." she saw the bottle on the floor and laughed. "I did it again." she grinned looking at makoto.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:24 am

Makoto blushed when he realized what happened. His face turned so red it looked like he was going to explode. "I..ummmm. .....did I...." Makoto was unable to form a coherent thought out of the sheer embarresmant
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:33 am

Melody stared at makoto freaking out, she was as well but she figured she grabbed the wrong bottle last night. sitting on makoto's lap she ran a hand down his cheeks. "We did do it. are you a virgin or something?" melody asked as pushed him down on the pillow, and laid ontop of him trying to fall back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:35 am

Makoto looked at her. "No I'm not. It's just that well....didn't you stab me multiple times yesterday and now your sleeping with me?" Makoto kissed her cheek. "Not that I'm complaining about it." he purred.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Melody looked at Makoto and grabbed his head pulling him down back onto the bed. "Silence is golden. Let me sleep. If you want to yap your gum, then curl up next to me or I'll stab you." Melody said as she went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:38 pm

MakIto rolled his eyes and layed down next to her. He wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. He kissed her neck gently before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Melody rolled over when he kissed her neck and her skin began to crack against his warmth. she kissed Makoto's lips, as her mind was still a bit odd. her eyes closed as her skin was still cracking. it was her flaw of being fire and water.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Makoto was still fast asleep a few hours later. His skin was naturally moist so it transferred to melody. He shifted in his sleep and flicked his tail so it landed on melody's face
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Melody kicked makoto when his tail touched her, she got on his lap and pinned him down as she stared at him. she wasn't sure what to say or do now. but she grinned as she bit makoto's neck.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Makoto opened his eyes to see melody pinning him down. "Ummmm....what are you doing Melody?" Makoto growled playfully when she bit his neck. "Melody are you drinking again?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Melody shook her head and smirked, licking his ear she played with his lobe in her mouth. "I got in a mood, and it was either kill you or torture you a bit."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Makoto nipped at her neck. "Awww but I thought you liked me." he teased. Makoto growled playfully as she nibbled on him. "Are you gonna eat me or something?" he said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Shaking her head, she leaned down against his torso. "I could...I could feed you to my shark. i don't care for the like business, but the play business is always fun till you get boring and I kill you."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Makoto growled and rolled over and pinned her down. "Whoever said I would get boring?" Makoto kissed her neck and began to gently nip her cheek
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Melody stared at Makoto, her cheeks went red and cracked. her lips kissed Makoto as she was pinned. "that is more like it." Melody nipped at makoto's neck and rolled him over pinning him down.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Makoto yawned. "Your kinda boring me." Makoto closed his eyes. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep." he layed on his back and pretended to sleep
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Melody stared at Makoto and kicked him out of the bed when he did that, she sat tehre on the bed for a moment and then locked herself in the washroom to rehidryate her skin.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Makoto rolled his eyes and opened the door. "Melody..." he said in a happy singsong way. "I got a surprise for you."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Melody was sitting in the corner with a washcloth in her hand, she threw a bottle at makoto when he came into the door since she wasn't clothed. "what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Makoto laughed when she threw the bottle at him. "Oh now your acting self concious?" He walked over and kissed her cheek. "Well I was planning to take you out somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Melody stared at Makoto. "Like I would be seen in public with the likes of you." She stared at him calmly as she touched her skin with the cloth as her skin was healing. She stared up at him, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Makoto grabbed another cloth and began to moisten her skin. "You were willing to sleep with me so why won't you go out with me." Makoto licked her cheek and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Melody's face went cold when he said that. "Cause I was drunk, and bored. plus sick." Melody told him, she wasn't sure what to say nor what to do. her eyes looking at Makoto, his lips touched hers, and she pulled him down close to her, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Makoto pulled her closer to him as well. After awhile he broke their lips apart and looked at her. "If you don't have feelings for me then why are you letting me kiss you and hydrate your body?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination? {melody}
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next