DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Assassination? {melody}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Melody was caught off guard when he caugt her. Melody became angry when he kissed her forehead, her face was beat red as he flew away. Images of her past filled her mind, but then she went off after makoto with her dragon like wings flowing out of her shoulder blades. she shot fire at him. "I will not let you off that easy you god damn asshole" Melody kicked makoto in the back of the head as she fire swirled around him. Now she knew she wasn't that fast.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Makoto simply turned around and smiled at her. "I'm the asshole? Your the one that tried to murder me." He patted her on the head while ignoring the flames. "And I will get away with it cause there is no way you can stop me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Melody began to sing a lullaby known for luring men, and it echoed in the sky over the town. Her eyes looking at Makoto as her voice sang trying to lure him close to her to kill him. she knew that she could try something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Makoto blinked at her. "Nice voice." he said. He felt the urge to get closer to her. He knew it was a trap but it was a bad idea. Before he could get there he remembered something he had learned in history. He screamed as loud as he could until nothing could be heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:02 pm

melody blinked and flew up close to him as he screamed, her wrapped ehr triton around his neck and held it as she floated close to him, her flames around both of them as ehr skin was slowly drying out starting to crack from the heat. Her eyes looking at makoto coldly. "You've done some terrible things...makoto...seems like...I will have to kill all those you care for."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Makoto grabbed the trident and teleported a foot away stool holding the weapon. "No..no you won't. I already lost the ones I care about. My son is dead, Cheshire abandoned me, Krageta and I always fight. There isn't anything left for you to take Melody." He looked at her with cold ice blue eyes. "I am already dead on the inside. The only thing you can do is destroy my body which we both know you can't do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Melody looked at Makoto as he took her weapon speaking. "then you are the monster that is from that damn race that destroyed my people." She snapped her fingers causing the triton to wrap around makoto's body. "Sad, you still care about them though."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Makoto teleported out off the tridents grip. "You have any right to call me a monster? Do you have any idea what I have sacrificed?" Makoto clenched his fists and his rage accidentally caused him to go super saiyan. "I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR OTHER PEOPLE. I TURNED MYSELF INTO A FREAK OF NATURE BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE EARTH!!" He appeared right in front of her and grabbed her by the neck. "What have you ever sacrificed in your perfect little life?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:17 pm

melody saw him go super and she use dher skills to aim her triton at Makoto, but he was too quick. his hand wrapped around her throat as he told ehr what happened, and aske dher what she gave up. "My life. I am the last of my kind you fuck head! I fought to save my people, and you and those damn humans came to kill my people. You still have people, people that care. I have nothing...you have your race. I have nothing. killing every single one of you is what I plan on doing." her skin began to crack under his hand as she was gasping for air.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Makoto powered down and let her go. "Your wrong....I am an outcast...My own people despise me and call me a freak and a traitor. I have no caring race. I have no others." He said with his back turned to her. "I am just as alone as you are." He floated down to the ground and began walking away. "I have nothing...,just like you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Melody passed out before he could let go. her skin was dried out too much, as her body was slowly become weak. craving the water that it needed. she fell to the ground as he floated away, smashing her head into the ground. she didn't move, but blue blooded cut sat on her forehead.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Makoto saw her fall. He picked her up and flew to his home. He healed her wounds and placed her in the bathtub and let it fill up with water. "Dont die on me you fucking bitch." Makoto didn't want to lose her. She was someone who knew the pain he had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:41 pm

melody's cracked skin was slowly regaining the moisture that it needed. Her body wasn't breathing yet as her head sunk under the water causing all the air bubbles to leave her system. She didn't move as she stayed there for a moment. her body still healing as her leggs turned into a tail as she was submerged. her long silk like tail flowing out over the edge of the tub.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Makoto put a single finger on her forehead. "Wake up Melody." He forced energy into her body to speed up her recovery. "Come on....your almost there." Makoto leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Wake up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:50 pm

a hand reached up pulling makoto into the deep tub, kissing makoto under the water taking his air out of his lungs to force the water from her lungs so that she doens't drown outside. she opened her eyes and threw him out of the water against the wall as she brought herself out the water seeing her tail. she tried to crawl out of the tub and instead she flopped landing on the floor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Makoto was caught off guard. He stood up soaking wet and shaken. "A-are you ok Melody?" he kneeled down beside her and looked at her worriedly. "I brought you to my home so you could heal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Melody crawled over to the corner as he was speaking, she was now vulnerable, she could be easily killed now. She looked at Makoto and stared at him as he spoke. She didn't say anything for a moment. "How do you think I feel? you tried to kill me." She used her hair to hide her face as she couldn't call for help now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 pm

He shook his head. "I didn't try to kill you on purpose. By the time I realized what was happening it was too late. I brought you here to try to save you." he said with absolute sincerity. He smiled softly at her. "I'm glad to see that your ok now." He picked her up and put her down on the spare bed. "Your staying in bed until you finish healing up Melody."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Melody stared at Makoto and smacked him with her tail, she moved slowly away from him and fell off the edge of the bed. her eyes went side whens he fell over. her eyes looked at Makoto as she didn't mind his kindness, but same time she was scared in her current state. Grabbing makoto's tail by accident trying to get up, she looked up at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Makoto spit some blood out of his mouth. "Ow..." He felt her grab his tail and he smiled at her. "Just let me help you ok?" He softly picked her up again except more gently. He lied her on the bed and kissed her cheek. "Rest Melody. You need to get your strength back." He stood at the doorway. "If you need anything just ask ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:14 pm

melody crawled off the bed and threw a lamp at his head. "i will not rest. You will kill me in my sleep." Melody turned her triton into a blade holding it into her hand. Her breathing heavy as she tried to make her way back to the bathroom, causing her to fall over.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Makoto caught her when she fell. "I don't kill people.....not anymore." he set her down on the floor and walked away. "If I wanted you dead then why did I try to save your life? I wouldn't have any reason to keep you alive. I guess your wring though. I'm not a monster."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:21 pm

melody threw her triton as him causing it to stick in the wall as she tail became legs cause the water dried off. she ran at makoto and tackled him onto the ground, pinning him down. "Bull. all saiyans are monsters."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Makoto sighed. "Most are. My people are a violent and destructive race. But yet thy have so much potential for good. Not all saiyans are evil Melody. The saiyans are still a young race. They still have much to learn. But just because of the mistakes of the past doesn't mean that they will all be like that. And you.....what makes you any different. You say you live only to kill every last saiyan. Your no different than they were. You can't fix what happened but killing will not solve it. I should know.....killing doesn't bring anything but more pain.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:35 pm

"Once I kill them I will die and join my people. Do you know what its like...to watch your mother, friends, home, people, and heart crushed. You can at least see your family, your friends, those whom care about you. I can't." A tear fell down from melody's cheek without her knowing. she didn't know what to do, she had a blade against makoto's neck. "You have your people. You have a race you belong to. Your people. these humans. took everything from me, cause they didn't want people to know the secret of a city udner the water." melody got off of makoto and sat in the corner as she didn't know what would happen if she left. tears rolling down her cheek.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   

Back to top Go down

Assassination? {melody}
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next