DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Assassination? {melody}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Makoto frowned and looked at Frank. "How long must she stay in there?" he asked worriedly. "It is only temporary right?" he looked over at the siren in the bubble and blew her a kiss since he couldn't touch her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Frankie looked at Makoto. "Leave her for an hour. I am trying to repair her skin Makoto. Do you want her to die? Or did you just not see what happened when she came out of the water?" Frankie snapped, he gave Makoto a small zap as a waker uper.

She put her hand against the edge of the bubble and went into a sleep state to heal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Makoto growled at him. "I saw Frank. Do you think I'm an idiot?" He looked at the siren and sighed. "I'll be back soon. Of she wakes up and I'm not here then tell her I will be back shortly. I have some things I need to finish up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Frankie stared at Makoto coldly. "You are such an odd one. She is in a dangerous state, and yet you leave her side." Frankie didn't really want to answer the question about him being an idiot. Frankie touched the edge of the bubble injecting a black liquid into it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Makoto looked at Frank. "I'm going to make sure that this never happens again Frank. I am going to kill those who are after her. I shouldn't be too long. 10 minutes at the most." Makoto dissapeared to go on his murderous rampage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:59 pm

"Great now your going to piss her off." Frankie said, he looked at Melody that was lying in the bubble as Kyoya came in. they could both see that it isn't working this time.

"Is she going to be alright?" Kyoya asked.
"I don't know. But At this rate, she may never be able to leave the ocean if she doesn't start retaining water...." Frankie said.
"This looks like something that happens, when her race is...p..." Kyoya paused and turned to the door way. "Can you send Kira on a hunting mission to kill Makoto?"
"You mean. She might be..."
"Its only been since she spent the night with that boy." Kyoya said.
"So it might be progressing. Might be why this is moving faster than I thought. so staying in the water might be a good idea." Frankie said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Makoto never actually left. He walked throw the doorway and glared at the two of them. "Ok tell me what the fuck is going on before I rip you both to shreds." He said with a huge rage in his voice. His fists were clenched and he was gritting his teeth to try to control his anger. "What is wrong with her and what did I do that made this happen?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Frankie blinked and looked up realizing that Makoto hadn't left yet. Kyoya stared at him and fell silent.
"Not sure its our place to tell you if its true. After all, might piss her off. And I for one don't want to have my head mounted." Kyoya said leaving the room.

Frankie looked at Makoto, he didn't say anything looking at the lad. He wasn't sure what to to say. "Her race...she was drying out fast before, but it got faster after she spent the night with you. Did you sleep with her? Don't like or I'll zap you." Frankie said as he looked at the sleeping melody.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Makoto blinked. "Yes....I did. I woke up and she asked me to sleep with her and I did...." He looked worried. "Oh god...is she dyig because of me???" He asked horrified. Tears began to stream down his face and he looked at Melody. "I'm so sorry Melody....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Frankie stared at Makoto. "No. Not cause of you. It would have gotten to this without you. But Makoto, are you not taking a hint. Or Do I have to sing a lullaby to get you a hint?" Frankie said as Melody curled up in the bubble. "Melody's hell blood is surfacing mainly as she ages. but right now...she might have to stay in the water longer than normal during the day and then disappear for about a week." Frankie said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Makoto nodded. "Ok....but she will be alright? I'll do whatever it takes to make sure she survives." He looked at the sleeping siren and smiled softly. "She looks beautiful doesn't she?" He sat down next to the bubble and looked at Frank. "So then, Are we gonna have a schedule for when she goes into the water or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Frankie shook his head. "She will only be able to probably come out of water for 10 hrs, then she has to go back." Frankie explained, he wasn't sure what he was going to do. Thinking for a moment. "All races have their things for pregnancy. Guess you have to deal with it too." When Makoto spoke again, Frankie looked at Melody for a moment. "Yes she is. I once was in love with her. But then I realized how much she needed a friend. Someone to depend on."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Makoto looked at Frank and smiled at him. "I can't thank you enough for all that you have done." Makoto placed his hand on the mans shoulder." If you ever need me to do anything then just ask. You have done so much for me that it would be the least I could do." What he said just hit Makoto. "Wait....she is pregnant?!,!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Frankie blinked when Makoto didn't get it at first, but then he laughed and fell into his rotating office chair laughing. "Yes. didn't you get that when I mentioned Lullaby. asking did you sleep with her." Frankie laughed. Frankie sat on the chair backwards and looked at him. "She might be. At least that is what I'm hoping. Plus it might calm her temper too. She always has a weak spot for children."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Makoto sat down and put a hand on his head. "I don't. If you havnt heard I am not exactly the best father....." A few tears fell down his face as he thought about Riza. He looked over at Melody. "What will she do when we tell her?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Frankie looked at Makoto for a moment. "Well I don't know if its true or not. I don't even think she knows. Cause her skin has been cracking faster. your welcome to ask her?" Frankie asked. Melody opened her eyes and forced herself out of the bubble of water and landed on Makoto's lap.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Makoto looked surprised when she jumped out. "Melody you need to get back in your bubble so you can heal." Makoto kissed her cheek and frowned. "I'm worried about you. Also....." He looked at Frank. "You might be pregnant....with my kid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Frank rubbed his head and couldn't believe makoto just said that like he did. but looking at Makoto, he could see that Melody was clinging to Makoto.

Melody kissed makoto and shook her head as her skin was remaining in tact. "I'm okay...I can't be preg with a saiyan kid...." Melody's face went red due to blushing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Makoto smiled and hugged Melody closer. "I am so glad your ok Melody. I was so afraid that I was going to lose you." Makoto kissed her blushing cheek and cried a,little because he was so glad he still had her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Melody fell asleep in Makoto's arms, but then Kyoya came in and took her. Frankie placed a hand on Makoto's shoulder as the two left.

"don't worry. kyoya is part siren. he knows what to do. Now come. lets get you some good." Frankie said as he walked towards the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Makoto sighed and watched as Melody was taken away. "I guess....I dont like trusting her to other people though....." He looked at Frank. "You should know by now that I have trust issues." He nodded a little. "Yeah I guess I could use a little food." He said non-chalantly. In reality he hadnt eaten in 2 days and was starving but his pride prevented him from showing weakness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   

Back to top Go down

Assassination? {melody}
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: