DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~

Go down 
+5
Preach
Krageta
)V(ajin Keitaro
Makoto
Artik
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Makoto felt the blast all the way across the universe. He appeared to find that his son had been killed. "No....." he whispered. Makotos body shook with rage as dark red ki streamed out of his body. "You....killed...my son..." Makoto's skin turned gray and black marks appeared all along his body. "I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Horns burst out of his head to reveal makoto's new transformation, the void saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:12 am

Artik blinked. He looked at Makoto after taking in the whole scene. "M-Makoto-kun?" He looked at Kenjiro. "What... the hell just happened? WHY DID YOU KILL A CHILD?!" He looked at Makoto. "You... you're a monster again. Makoto-kun, you need to calm down! Such power could destroy the universe... again!" He then looked up at the sky, to the the Dragon. "I WISH FOR YOU TO UN-FUSE ZEUS!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
ShenLong
Neutered Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:37 am

The Eternal Dragon, whom had traveled as the ship teleported, was eating popcorn, watching the shiz unfold. "Huh? Oh, ah...", he cleared his throat, "YOUR WISH SHALL BE GRANTED!" The dragon not only un-fused Zeus, but also restored each being to their own original powers that they had before fusing.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:56 am

Zeus started to feel a tearing within is body... it hurt like hell. But for some reason... he remained whole. The wish could not be granted for Zeus' power exceeded the power of the dragon. Zeus; still fused, arose and looked at Artik and IM'd right behind him. He then shot an infinite ki beam that would go through his chest and hit the eternal dragon and kill them both.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:01 am

Makoto blocked the blast with his hand. "Don't....you...touch my friends."
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:04 am

Preach was annoyed. "Damn it!!!" Preach bellowed. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ALL!" "YOU ALL USED TO BE BEST FRIENDS AND NOW YOUR ALL MURDERING EACH OTHER!" Aya screamed and was about to cry loudly. "DADDY!" cried Aya. "I'm not allowing anyone to die! I've already lost my parents!" shouted Preach. Preach looked to the Dragon. "Only one way!" shouted Preach. He then looked at Kenjiro. "DRAGON FIST!!!" shouted Preach launching in to his master. (Instant Kill) A Dragon spurts out and Preach makes a hole through him. "I WISH FOR RIZA AND KENJIRO(IN NORMAL FORM) TO BE REVIVED!" shouted Preach.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:25 am

Makoto used a ki barrier in front of Preach to stop him. "Until I learn who killed my son no one is doing ANYTHING!!" He separated the dragonballs so the dragon disappeared before the wish was granted.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Artik pointed at Kenjiro. "He did it." Then he shook his head. "But Keitaro possesed him"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Preach shock his head. "I was helping." said Preach
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 am

"What...The hell happend?...Where am I and why do I feel so odd?" Kenjiro asked looking around now at the high of a 7 year old but not realizing it "How did everyone turn into a giant?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4