DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~

Go down 
+5
Preach
Krageta
)V(ajin Keitaro
Makoto
Artik
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Artik saw the little girl, and wondered how the hell you don't notice a person on your back... especially with ki sensing... He teleported over to the cabinet Ares went over to, and grabbed a bottle of pills before forcing one down Makoto's throat.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Makoto gagged on one of the pills. As the medicine worked he slowly say up. "Now do you see why I never tried to change myself back? The disease would kill me if I did." he said looking at them all. "But thanks...for saving my life." Makoto stood up and tested his body to make sure his arms and legs still worked right. "Seems ok." Makoto shifted his gaze to Krageta. "I am gonna need all your old medicine bottles. I have to take one of these every....two hours was it?" Makoto couldn't exactly remember what the rules for the pills were. It had been awhile. He gently took the pills out of Artik's hand. He then walked to the cabinet and placed a few more bottles of pills in his backpack. "Well I guess I should get going now. Sorry for all the trouble. I hope this can cover it." Makoto dropped a bag of 10 million zenni on the floor. "Think of it as compensation for putting up with all of this." Makoto gave Cheshire a sad smile. Makoto picked up his son and put him by Krageta. "Aunt Krageta i know i have asked so much of you over these years but i need you to do me one more favor. I want you to watch Riza while I search for the cure. Bringing him along would be too dangerous. I know with you watching him he will be safe." Makoto kissed his aunt on the forehead. On his way toward the airlock Makoto stopped next to Artik. "Take care of Cheshire. I love her more than anything in the universe and if she is hurt I will hunt you down." Makoto patted artik on the back and stepped into the airlock. A moment later he was flung out into space.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Preach looked Makoto leaving. "Sayanora, Makoto." said Preach. Preach turned to everyone. "What now?" asked Preach.
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:50 am

Kenjiro watched the event unfold around him. "Artik...Perhaps we should get going to Vegeta before anymore fucked up shit happens?"
Back to top Go down
Mifune

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:36 pm

A dark shadowy figure appeared behind them. "Oh I assure you that this shit has onlyjust begun." The figure laughedevily and looked at Riza. "Sorry kiddy but your daddy belongs to me now. He won't be coming back for you. Forever." He gavethem a toothy grin before tossing a small buisness card into the air. "Soory to leave in such a hurry but there is work to be done." As he dissapeared the flyer landed on the floor. Upon close examination it said "The Makoto show. TUne in tommorow to watch."
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:45 pm

All of a sudden the ground began to quake beneath the feet's of everyone on earth. The sky would grow dark and black, and the clouds would turn a crimson red. A loud cry filled with rage and the power of the ultimate being would be felt by all. Zeus... had returned. To some, this would bring fear; while others, would rejoice. Zues had returned, but only for one purpose... to protect his son and wife. No one else mattered to him. He had no reason to care about anyone else. If anyone else got in his way, he would kill them without hesitation.

Appearing next to Krageta via instantaneous movement. He then looked down at his son and picked him up. Holding him close Zeus said with a smile to Krageta, "Sorry I am late. I was... delayed. Did I miss anything?"

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Artik had an idea Kenji might be right... He saw a random person appear. He then picked up the flyer and was shooked. "AH! TOMORROW?! WE NEED TO PREPARE A VIEWING PARTY!!!" 'Chips... dip... chocolate... sammiches... Rick Astley dust...' He then saw Zeus appear. He rejoiced. "Yay... Okay, let's get the hell outta here." He touched the floor of the ship before concentrating, and the ship and everyone in it appeared in a clearing on Vegeta.

Last edited by Artik on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Preach looked around Vegeta and he Zeus. "Hey Zeus, long time no see." said Preach. Preach began to realize something. "So my daughter, Zeus's son and Riza are here?" said Preach
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:34 pm

Riza hid behind Krageta when Zues appeared. "Auntie Krageta...who is he?" Riza asked with big scared eyes. "Don't let him hurt me." Riza held on to her tightly and shook a little. He saw Zues pick up Ares and gasped. "LET GO OF MY COUSIN!!!!" Riza shot a ki blast at Zues' stomach as Riza didn't know that Zues was Aunt Krageta's husband and Ares father.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:50 pm

As much as Artik wanted to attack Zeus, as well, he decided that it wouldn't be nice, after all Queen Krageta had done alot for him lately.
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Kenjiro stood infront of the blast blocking it. "Listen child there were two mistake with that blast 1. This man seems far stronger then anyone here even Artik and I fused in eclipse saiyan four would be defeated like we were nothing. 2. That attack would have also hit your cousin. Fight with heart and mind not gut and instinct." Kenjiro said before walking back to his previous spot.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Preach looked at Riza. "By my speculation, because Krageta isn't doing anything, that guy's your granduncle." said Preach. Aya walks up to Riza. "You thought he was bad?" asked Riza. "No one attacked him and my father said Hello, in a friendly way." "I'm the only the three quarters Saiyan here, thats why I stay in my youth and I only have haircut every 7 years, according to my dad."
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Zeus looked at his son and held him tight. Kissing Ares in his head, he saw that some young brat was upset he picked up Ares. He had shot a ki blast at him. Zeus could absorb any amount of ki so he wasn't worried about his own safety, but he was worried about Ares'. Zues started to become enraged, but before the blast got to Ares or himself; Kenjiro blocked the blast and scolded the child. Apparently, this young boy that was so stupid was Makoto's child. As soon as Kenjiro walked back to his place, Zeus walked over to the little boy and peered down a him. Saying it loud enough that every one could hear he told him, "You endanger my son again... and I will peel the flesh from your bones and use you as a hand puppet. Do you understand me?!" Zeus was normally docile, but when it came to his son and wife... he was far from it. Zeus then continued with, "I am to understand your father is Makoto. Pfft, I guessed as much. Your arrogant, weak, and stupid... just like your father. I would pick a different roll model if I were you." Zeus then went over to Krageta and stood there next to her and played with baby Ares.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Riza stared Zues in the face. "Yeah well Makoto is a better father then you will ever be you self rightous bastard." Riza said with clear venom in his voice. "He doesn't abandon his family when they need him. And you know what else? He is stronger than you could ever be. Compared to my father you are nothing. So come back and talk to me when you actually do something right."
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:44 pm

"Child that mouth can and will get you killed sooner or later learn when to shut it and you'll stay alive much longer. You know nothing of this man yet you act as if you've known him forever. Keep your mouth shut I don't give a fuck how strong your father or family or how young you are. I'll shut it for ya." Kenjiro said getting annoyed with the child.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Artik patted Riza on the back and looked at Zues. "Riza's right... you can't abandon your family..." , he glanced at Cheshire "...to train."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Riza simply waved the comment from Kenjiro away. "You don't seem to realize that I cannot die do you?" Riza said plainly. "And also I only use my mouth because I have the strength to back it up." Riza stared at Kenjiro. "So you want to fight huh? If you want to be destroyed so badly then go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Garruk sensed all this tension, he didn't know what to do, so, he began to panic. "ALL OF YOU, CALM YOUR GODDAMN MOTHAFUCKING TITTIES!!!!!" he yelled. He then turned towards the boy.

"You," He had pointed at Makoto's kid, "You are supposed to be the greatest warrior of all time's son, yet, your can't even watch your mouth!? Honestly, Kenjiro, is right. You might get killed someday. Or maybe, you know, since you can't die and all, someone is just going to give you enough damage that you won't even want to live anymore. It's like saying I'm going to remove your brain. You'll just be a body, sitting there, living, doing nothing else," his words were clear, he was mad, especially at the child.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:39 pm

"EVERYONE, SHUT IT!!!!",Artik yelled loud enough to put him into Solar Super Saiyan Three. He looked at Garruk. "The boy didn't know better. He was trying to save Ares." He looked at Zeus. "You! If you're going to be missing for a long time, you have no room to be protective of your family. If you loved them, they would have come first." He looked at Kenjiro. "Once again, the boy was trying to help." He looked at Riza. "And you, use your contet clues, kid."
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Preach looked away from all this tension. "Your all family right?" Preach asked. "Zeus by killing your nephew, you would have caused Krageta to be sad and Makoto to be mad." "You want to protect your family, but your not protecting 100%." Aya looked to her left and saw the clearing. "She's arrogant." said Preach pointing to her daughter. "I would have slapped you, but no, I might have killed you." said Aya
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Riza looked up at Zues. "I apologize." He said bowing to his great uncle. "Father is always telling me to learn to control my temper. I guess I should try more." Riza stepped forward and hugged little Ares. "I was just trying to protect my cousin. But I didnt really think." He looked up at Zues. "So......are we ok?"
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Zeus just stood there... never moving or saying a word. The lectures of the two idiots who had no idea what he had been doing or where he had been at rolled off his ears like water upon a rock. Zeus forgave their ignorance, for he didn't want them to know his true purpose for leaving. He had left because he had to... but the reason for him not returning sooner was NOT because he wouldn't... it was because he couldn't. Ignoring the others, he looked down at Makoto's kid and sighed a little. He then said, "Sorry I over reacted. If you only knew what I have been through... you would understand why I am so edgy. Seems like both of us need to learn to control our tempers." Zeus then kissed Ares on the cheek and looked at Krageta who had been really quiet.
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Kenjiro's red eye's turned to a light blue as a Majin symbol came across his forehead. He spoke but his voice and words not his own. "Well well it seems Makoto-san has had a child...Let's see how he'll react to this." the Keitaro possesed Kenjiro said charging up a ki blast and shooting it at Riza.

Ki used: Infinite.

"And you young Kenjiro...A present." he said morphing Kenjiro into a Majin-saiyan hybrid. "Enjoy your new power...Kenjiro-san..." the voice said fading as Kenjiro's red eyes returned only instead leaving one blue.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Riza was incinerated by the blast.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Due to Zeus standing so close to Riza, he knew that the ki blast coming from the possessed Kenjiro would kill his son. He had no choice but to save Riza. Throwing Riza out of the way and covering Riza and Areas, Zeus Absorbed the infinite ki blast. Zeus fell to his knees. He wasn't hurt, but he was exhausted. Still concious, he looked and saw that Ares was okay, but Riza had been killed. Zeus then gave Ares to Krageta and stood infront of his family, putting himself between them and the possessed Kenjiro. He looked at the 'M' and recognized it. "So you let the Evil God control you mind huh? Pathetic... and weak."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~   Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell, Planet Earth... ~Artik, Cheshire, Krageta, etc.~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next