DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ Empty
PostSubject: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Artik awoke in his bed, memories from last night flowing through his mind... 'So... I got laid, then got yelled at, then made up, then died, then got yelled at again, then got laid again... yep, normal night.' He smiled at the thought of his mistress. He remembered about Queen Krageta saying we had three days, so today, they'd leave tomorrow... He decided that today was a good chance to train. 'Miss Cheshire, want to train today?' , he asked her telepatchically.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Cheshire was just leaving work with dimitri when she got a message from Artik, she figured it would be fun. "I'll be home later tonight. We'll have dinner." Cheshire told him. cheshire left Dimitri at the candy store rather annoyed as she flew to the academy. Wearing black short shorts and a blue tank top that is loose fitting. She stood outside the academy "Yes i'm here to train. Come on open the door." Cheshire laughed.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Artik teleported to outside the door. "Hello, Cheshire!", Artik said, kneeling. "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Cheshire blinked and looked at Artik kneeling. "Kneel one more time to me and I'll boot you." Cheshire grinned, as she lifted his chin and kissed Artik on the cheek. "Now lets begin." Cheshire laughed.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Artik frowned "Sorry..." He blushed and thought for a moment on what to do. "DODGE!!!" , he yelled, and shot a blast at her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Cheshire bent over backwards sliding under him when he let out a blast, coming up behind him she dug her nails into the ground and sent her feet into his back kicking him away.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Artik flew backwards for awhile before stopping and teleporting back over to her. "Hmm... perhaps you should be the teacher today..."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Cheshire shook her head, "Nah, its good to think on your feet." Cheshire summoned her ki whip and wrapped it around his collar pulling him towards her. she smirked and kissed his lips. "If you are able to pin me...I'll tell you a secret." Cheshire let go and jumped back.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Artik blushed and nodded. Artik teleported from behind her and tried to jump her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:06 pm

When Artik got close enough, Cheshire pulled her hand on his shoulder and flipped onto his back digging her heel into his spine jumping into the air. Landing on her feet on the ground, she crouched down and smirked. "Your not even trying." Cheshire pouted and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Artik got up slowly and frenzied to grab her. He pounced on her and stopped in mid air, before jumping higher into the air and slamming down... completley missing Cheshire and creating a large Artik-shaped hole in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Cheshire stared at Artik as he laid on the ground, her red eyes staring at him. Using her whip she wrapped it around his foot and swung him into the ground a good distance from her. "Oh come on. I ain't gonna tell you unless you try."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Artik grabbed a bean from his pocket and ate it before going Solar Super Saiyan Three and puncing on her with his enhanced speed and agility.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Cheshire's eyes went wide when she saw his energy rise, a grin showed up on her face as she slapped a ki collar on his neck when he came for her. making it cut off his airway to stop him; she turned into a little cat and moved into a little hole that artik had made before he reached she changed back moving out the way allowing him to slam into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Artik fell to the ground gently, gasping for air. His face turned purple. He powered down and calmed himself to conserve his air.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Cheshire removed the collar and crouched down with her claws in the ground as her tail moved behind her. HEr body was a little tired from working all day, but looking at artik when she touched him earlier she saw that he had been thinking about last night. "What do you want? Another round?" Cheshire smirked as she swipped his feet out from under him.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Artik inhaled quickly. His face returned to its normal color before falling over and shaking his head. "Actually, I'm more interesting in this secret of yours", he said as he grabbed Cheshire's ankles.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Cheshire blinked when he grabbed her ankle, she drove her knee into the side of his ribs. "Really now? well how much do you want to know it?" Cheshire turned into a little cat pulling her foot free as she changed back into her normal form.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Artik winced and groaned. "Enough to be beat up by you all day" , he said playfully while lunging at her again.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:31 pm

cheshire tripped and Artik got her, she tried to move out the way. She used her hand to have her sitting on his back. "Krageta wants me to move to vegeta..." Cheshire told him. her tail ran up his leg. "she wants me to run dimitri's store and weapons shop there. and try to bring peace between our races." Cheshire dug her heels into his back as she felt like not telling him the whole story.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Artik frowned. He didn't know what to say. He didn't dare disrespect the queen. He just thought in silence for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Cheshire looked down at Artik, she wondered what was wrong and why he wasn't trying to attack her. "What? You don't want peace between the races? I would be there as long as Krageta is. which won't probably be long." cheshire told him. she didn't know what to do. Standing up, she looked down at him. "She wants mine and her kids to grow up together. Plus I am keeping an eye on ares."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Artik's heart nearly stopped for a second. "Wait... What?" 'Mine and her kids...' "You're... pregnent?" That seemed to overshadow the rest of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Cheshire blinked at his reaction, her eyes went wide she didn't understand his shock. "I don't know what to tell you..." cheshire looked at artik and thought for a moment. She didn't know what to say. "But I believe I am...."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Artik smiled. "Sorry, I just got caught off-guard..." He thought for a moment. "I wonder who the father is..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next