DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ Empty
PostSubject: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Artik needed to buy some supplies, the trainees were eating him out of house and home. He was in the Wal*Mart in West City, just across from the mall.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Cheshire smirked as she saw artik from a distance and followed him to the store. she jumped on his back and tapped his collar. "Hello slave number one." Cheshire smirked as she ruffled his hair. "what are you doing here? buying your mistress a present?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Artik enjoyed having his hair ruffled, and that made him extremley guilty about not buying anything for mistress. "Uh... I'm sorry, Mistress, please forgive me... I didn't buy you a present... but don't worry, I can get you whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Cheshire's grin grew bigger as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as she was sitting on his back like a piggy back right.
"Don't worry about it. but I do want tuna and a new dress." cheshire went up to his ear and thought for a moment. "You can help me pick the dress. I need it for an party." She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Artik did his weird version of a blush, having her wrap around him and her breath in his ear. "Ok, Mistress. Which first?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:17 pm

cheshire giggled at his blush and looked around. "I would like tuna first and then dress. need someone to help me pick out a good one. always picking out ones too small and end up popping my chest out by accident." cheshire giggled, she petted his head as she saw that he was shopping as well. "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Artik blushed even more when the mental image of Cheshire's chest popping out of a dress. Such thoughts only made him want to serve her more. Plus, being petted helps alot, too. "I already got mine done, you are the center of my attentio, just as always." Artik pushed the cart towards the seafood department as Cheshire was still wrapped around him. He stopped in front of the glass case that held all of the fresh fish, though they weren't the best he's seen. "Mistress, do these please you? If not, I know a place with great fish."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:25 pm

cheshire combed her fingers through his hair but then got down when she saw the fish. looking at them she shook her head. "No. I think I'll wait. canned tuna smells more yummy than these." Cheshire grabbed his hand to be led to clothing.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Artik followed Mistress, while absent-mindedly pulling his cart along.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Cheshire pulled him along and sound the undergarmet section but wasn't going to put the man through that as she came to the dresses. Staring at them. "Can you help me?" Cheshire looked up at artik with her ears sticking up.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Artik only focused on Mistress, until they stopped at the dresses. "Sure Mistress, what are you looking for in part-i-cular?" ,Artik found it hard to speak long words when around Mistress...
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Cheshire let go of his hand and petting his arm. "something small but isn't gonna be a problem." Cheshire found a dress that was all lace and skin tight. "What about this?" cheshire said as she took off her shirt revealing her silk bra underneath and then put on the dress.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Artik's entire body became pale, the biggest blush ever in the history of the world. "Uhh..." Artik said, trying not to stare at her Mistress. He shook his head and he regained his state of mind "You look beau-ti-ti-ti..." , his voice trailing off, unable to finish the word. "It, erm looks very... elegant... yet, formal." , trying despretley to not say "sexy"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Cheshire blinked as she noticed his face went red, she wondered if she had done something wrong. But when he tried to say she looked beautiful and then changed it she was a little confused. "Thank you..." She pulled it off and stood there in mini shorts and her bra looking at the other dresses. "Can you help me? I don't know earth dresses too well."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Artik nervously walked over to Cheshire, and stared at the dress... 'Gah! I don't know how to work these things! Think...', Artik thought. He pointed a finger at the dress on the top of the stack, and the dress levitated, and put itself on Cheshire. Artik noticed the back zipper was undone still, and didn't trust his skills with such delicate work. He leaned forward, and tried to zip it up. Failing, he felt dissapointed in himself, and walked backwards, still trying not to stare at Cheshire. "I-I'm sorry, Mistress... I couldn't finish zipping it up..." Artik's voice was cracking as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:53 pm

cheshire smiled at the dress. "this looks nice." Cheshire smiled, as she took the tag off and went up to artik. "Don't worry about it." She placed a hand on his arm. Taking off the dress she placed it on the side of his cart with the lace dress that she liked. "I think I'll walk around like this."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Artik continued to blush as she touched him again. "Thank you Mistress. I am still sorry I couldn't complete the task. See... I haven't had anyone to zip up a dress for... well... not on Earth." Artik couldn't hold back, and sneaked peeks at his Mistress every once in awhile. "M-Mistress? I have a question..."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:02 pm

She patted him on the back. "Its okay. don't be sorry. things are not for everyone." Cheshire found a sort of see through skin collor dress that she thought was a good idea. "what is the question?" She raised her cat ears and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Artik blushed, yet again. "When I came into the shop the second time, you weren't sur-prised I knew what you were..." Artik looked shamed "H-have I lost my o-mi-no-us touch?"

Last edited by Artik on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Cheshire looked at him. "I can read minds." Cheshire told him thinking for a moment. she rubbed his arm and nodded her head. "Don't worry. I know alot about you by just touching you." She winked at him. "Even that you think I'm sexy." Cheshire smirked before looking around. she jumped up and down seeing the stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Artik thought as much. "Ah, I had forgotten the Rava ability. I learned their technique, and built on it to make it much more powerful than the non-physical mind reading version. Being around you is... intoxicating, but I'm guessing you saw that by now." Artik was blushing so much that his aura may become that shade permanatley. Artik looked at the stuffed animals. "See anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Cheshire smiled as she gave artik a hug around his arm. "Its good to know people that know about my race. but same time it worries me." Cheshire looked at artik before turning back to the stuffed animals. she pulled out an alice and wonderland cheshire cat stuffed toy. "this?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Artik's mind nearly stopped working when Mistress hugged him. "I'm not the one to judge. I've been exiled, as well. People don't realize it, but seeing how I'm one of the few truely pure-blooded Saiyans left, I am somewhat related to Makoto. We're not too diferent, Mistress. After I left, I vowed not to harm another humanoid." Artik laughed "Well, that didn't last long. But now, I only fight for good." Artik smiled at the stuffed animal. "Almost as cuddly as you." , Artik said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Cheshire listened as her arms held the stuffed animal. she blushed when he said that she was cuddly. Her ears went down. but then a man stepped on her tail, she let out a yelp. Spinning around in a matter of a second pinning the man to the ground. "god damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Artik saw Cheshire in trouble, and wanted to help his Mistress. Artik was surprised when she easily oinned the man down. "Wow. You're good." Artik stared at the man... he looked familiar... "Wait... you're... Rick Astley?" Artik looked at Cheshire "But... I killed him already..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~   Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping ~Artik and Cheshire~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next