DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Krageta looked at the orb. "We found that on a planet on our way home." Krageta said, she noticed that he wasn't sure what to do. "Why not offer her something? give her flowers. Tuna only goes so far. She likes lillies."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Artik nodded. "Thank you so much, Queen Krageta!" He made a mental note of that. "Is there anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Krageta bounced ares on her knee as her eyes lifted to artik once more. for a moment a thought came to mind. "not really. But hanging out is fun. Want to play with ares?" Krageta asked as ares looked at artik laughing.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Artik nodded. "A-alright..." Artik looked at the baby with intrigue... "So... how's... school? Any girlfriends yet?", he asked the baby.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Krageta almost fell over laughing when Artik said that. "Artik no." She laughed. Ares gave artik a weird look and stuck out his tongue. "Artik, you cradle them. think of a baby like those kids you see people with in the streets. sweet talk and kind." krageta smiled.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Artik looked at Krageta with worry. "I... I'm scared. What if I drop him? What if a hawk comes in through the window and picks me up and carries me away, never to see you again?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:42 pm

KRageta stared at Artik. "Never worry, a mothers wrath is worse than a hawks. but I'm sure you won't drop him." Krageta smiled as she stood up petting ares head. "Besides, the parent side will kick in when your own comes. That is if you could tare a child away from cheshire. Her fear is right now, is if her people found out. She would be butchered and the children's heads would be lopped off." Krageta told artik.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Artik worried. Alot. "Are you... foreshadowing?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:46 pm

KRageta shook her head and looked up at Artik. "Why do you think she is going to vegeta? if the rava's attacked earth once. what is to say the next time they won't fail. Besides, I rather not have dimitri pissed off. That man has nucs for heaven sakes." Krageta laughed as she looked at artik for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Artik's anger flailed at the man's name. He went SSSJ3 and went back to his base form. "Sorry. After last night, I'm still mad at him"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:53 pm

KRageta laughed and looked at Artik. "I heard about that." she sat down in the chair. "Three men fighting over the same girl. Ches is sure fond of you. More than my nephew to say the least. But you have to realize artik, dimitri isn't going anywhere." Krageta laughed when he flared up. "Plus, if you need him to shut up mention December 13th. Or call him a cradle robber."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Artik nodded. "Wait... what's December 13th?" Artik was curious. He took in what she said, especially the fondness part. Even moreso, the part about more than Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Krageta lowered her eyes. "The day a rival family killed Dimitri's entire family. And a rava aided in that. It shuts him up to say the date, I just hate using it to silence him." Krageta luaghed looking at artik for a moment. but she saw that he was happy about the fondness part.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Artik looked at his shoes. "I... never knew. As much as I hate him... I'd never do that to someone... no matter what." He felt ashamed of himself for hating him, now that he knew about something Dimitri had been through.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Krageta stared at artik for a moment. "you two need to learn to get along. after all you both are gonna be fathers. And quite frankly do you want both your children taring each other apart and filled with hatred?" KRageta asked. "I'll talk to dimitri since he is going as well with us."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Artik nodded. "I will try to make nice." He sighed and looked up. "Thanks, Queen Krageta." He could be nice, he was more worried about his throat being torn out by Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Krageta's phone rang and she ignored it by pressing a button. Ares pulled on artik's leg and laughed at him. "What is troubling your mind Artik? and why in the hell are you orange?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Artik looked down at the baby and picked him up, cradling him. "I...am scared of Dimitri." He raised his eyebrows at Krageta. "I'm always Orange."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:13 pm

"Why are you scared of him?" Krageta tilted her head to the side. picking up little ares from artik's arms she hugged him. "you were born that way?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Artik nodded. "He... He's scary. What with the shadows, and what-not." He nodded again. "I'm a Solar Saiyan."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:22 pm

"dimitri was born with it. It was something he was cursed with. As well as healing and immortality. Trust me I tried." Krageta said with a laugh. "I tried to kick his head off but failed." Krageta poked artik in the chest. She walked over to a book shelf in artik's office and pulled out a book she recognized and opened it. Showing it to Artik, she showed him a picture of Dimitri in a war 800 years ago. Now about cheshire. what do you want in a future with her?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Artik stared at the picture. Artik was awestruck as he looked upon it, then remembered there a few other immortals. "A future with Cheshire... hmm... I guess one where she'd not yell at me, and other than that, I just want to always be by her side."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Krageta hung her head. "Being by her side sounds more like you want to guard her than be with her." Krageta patted artik on the shoulder. "That reminds me, I have to pick up Cheshire's dress tomorrow when we leave."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Artik frowned. "I want to be with her!" Artik smiled as he was patted on the back. "C-could I do it?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Krageta stared at Artik for a moment. "Give her something that is a promise that you will be hers forever." Krageta smirked playing with ares's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next