DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Krageta nodded her head. "She might love earth, but she is very keen to keep some of her old roots. And if you don't do it, I'm sure Dimitri will." Krageta rubbed the back of her head and stared at him while holding the bone. "and yea. a vial, a gem, a bell. either that, or she might think you don't want her."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:38 pm

"A bell sounds nice... hmm..." Artik really wanted to do this before Dimitri. "Be riiiiiiiiight back!", he said as he teleported. He returned a second later holding one of those sleigh bells people hang on Christmas trees. "Will this do?" It was held on a red ribbon.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Krageta stared at him and smacked him upside the head with a bone again. before going back to eat, she stared at the bell. "Does it have your energy or blood in it?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Artik placed his hand on it. He concentrated his ki into the bell, imbuing it with his energy. "It does now." The bell seemed to glow with a white aura.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:44 pm

"change the ribbon to purple or white and she will probably take it. Cheshire isn't too fond of red." Krageta laughed as she looked at it, she put the bone down as she picked up ares putting him on her lap to eat. "How about you give it to her on vegeta? take her somewhere special there."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Artik nodded and ripped the ribbon off. He replaced it with a purple ribbon. "Wait... I'm red... sorta."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:51 pm

"She doesn't mind it. But she won't wear it. Haven't you noticed almost all her clothing doesn't have a drop of red on it." Krageta laughed she touched the bell. Pulling out a leather jewelry little ring box from her bag that was empty and gave it to him. "put it in this. this way you don't break it."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Artik nodded and put the bell in the box. He nodded and smiled. "So... you really think it'll work? Where on Vegeta should I take her?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Krageta lowered her eyes and remembered it was her and her husband that were wanting to go to vegeta. she hadn't seen him forever. she didn't know what to do. Looking at her food she lost her appitte. "I don't know...I haven't been there since I was 2. that was so long ago."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Artik nodded. He felt like he touched a nerve. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 pm

"Its fine. Its just been a long time since I have seen vegeta. Last time was when my father was workign for frieza. and I was training with my brother. I got sick...and...woke up in a new world." Krageta looked down at her son and then stood up. "I think its time to go. we have to get raedy for tomorrow." Krageta didn't cry but she held her head high as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Artik felt sad now. He walked with her for a while before stopping. "I guess I'll go home now. If you want, I can teleport you two to your house."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Krageta looked up at Artik and didn't say anything for a moment when he spoke. "You head home. I know my husband is out training and getting stronger. and I'll wait for him. But artik, you are a good man." Krageta patted him on the arm. Ares fell asleep in Krageta's arm.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Artik nodded. "Thank you." He teleported home, feeling sorry for Krageta. Zeus was out there... somewhere, and he felt as if it was his duty to find him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:25 pm

(end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6