DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Meeting a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:02 pm

"Heh, I knew... There wasn't one normal thing about you I could find. Although I never imagined it to be something like that." She looked into her glass and ran her finger around the rim of the cup.

Hes this powerful, I chose a great teacher... or did I? I still don't know if I can trust him. He is acting the same way as Kajo for the first two years I had met him and known him...
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Makoto sensed her uneasiness and smiled at her. "Hey ChiZu. I have something that you might like." Makoto teleported ot his spaceship and found what he was looking for. He came back and placed a small book in her hand. "This should answer a lot of your questions." He said. The book was the history of the saiyans. From the original super saiyan to Makoto becoming king.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Chi-zu immediately opened up the book and skimmed through the first two pages. She caught the basics of what a Super Saiyan was, then opened up more to Makoto's beginning. She closed the book and set it on the new coffee table she had bought yesterday.

"How did you know I would want something like this?" She asked squinting her eyes at him, and frowning.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Makoto looked at her. "Go to the very beggining. It should show you the answers you seek. You will se why us saiyans had to become such violent warriors." He was reffering to the story of how the once peaceful saiyans were almost wiped out by the alien race known as the Rava
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:17 pm

She did as told, and was happy to find her answer. Clearly stated by Makoto, it was there in the beginning.

Something isn't right...

"You ignored my last question. How did you know I wanted something like this, and where to exactly go in the book?" She asked staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Makoto looked at her. "I have a form of telepathy. Unlike other peoples mine is automatic. I can't stop reading peoples minds. But I can only see what they have on the very outside of their mind. Not what is deeper down." Makoto stared at the floor. "Im sorry.....I should have told you."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Chi-zu looked up at him in instant panic mode.

Stop reading whats for you to figure out just the same as what I had to do with you. Im still trying to figure you out too!

She glared at him and frowned.

"You do realize, I can't figure you out as well as you can figure me out. Im like an open book, and your like a book with a lock on it."

She frowned at her terrible saying and then flicked the television's channel.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Makoto looked at her. "Are you kdding me? I am not eve a book. Im a billboard. I don't hide thigns....mostly. I show my emotions outside. So you have read me perfectly. Well I think. There is nothing that I am hiding from you."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Are you sure?

Chi-zu found herself blurting out the words. "Are you sure?...... Agh I just made a fool out of myself, you heard it twice! Get out of my head, Makoto, I am already going insane!" She shouted.

Now I have to watch what I say in my head around him... Damnit...
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Makoto just looked at her. "I wish I could.....I wish I could." He said and went out into the backyard and sat in a tree. He pulled out his flute and played a soft haunting melody.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:45 pm

A voice appeared directly into ChiZu's head "Know thy enemies, young warrior. Makoto has had quite a troubled past, and although he is stable now, he could be set off at any moment, reverting to the evil hidden deep inside. In that book you will notice Saiyans, and LEgendaries, moreso, depend on anger. You are right to be wary of him. Now, keep quiet about this, for now, and I shall tell you more of his history. For now, I have put up a sheild to keep Makoto for reading your thoughts for a while..."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Chi-zu instantly jumped at the voice in her head. It scared her, at first she had expected it to be Kajo, but maybe she was simply hoping for it to be him. She took the words of this man, and thought about them, pondering their meaning.

"I understand." She said softly to herself. "But lets see if it works..." She stood up and walked to the door Makoto had walked out of, his music was soothing.

Makoto, can you hear me? If you can turn around.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Makoto looked over. "Yes I can. And do you mind telling Artik that he can fuck off? He has no idea what he is talking about."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Chi-zu sighed.

You know, Im not going to trust you for a while now.

She looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Makoto had hurt showing in his eyes. "Yeah I guess not." He jumped down out of the tree. "Wel. I guess I will see you later then." Makoto jumped over the fence and slowly walked down the road with his head hung low..
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:06 pm

She sighed as she closed the door. The time was still early, but she could easily escape the world with a dream. She laid down in bed after taking her scouter off and fell asleep. The one dream she feared long ago, came again. Kajo telling her what he was, what he could do, how evil he was, and his love for her. Except now, it was Makoto in the place of Kajo. She instantly paniced as he attacked her, breaking her arm and healing it just the same as it had happened 9 years ago. When she woke up, it seemed like she was exhausted, fighting a battle in her dreams almost. She sighed in relief, but once she looked around the room, she could have sworn she had seen a shadow figure resembling Kajo in the corner of her room. When she flicked the lights on, it was gone. For the first time in a while, she had let a tear fall.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 pm

After a few days Makoto knocked on her door. "Hey ChiZu? Are you home? It's Makoto." He said loudly. He missed his human friend and wanted to see her again. And he did feel bad for running off like that
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Chi-zu opened the door, she looked up at Makoto. She looked exhausted, as if she had no energy, but her body just wouldn't give in and collapse. She instantly grabbed Makoto by the waist and squeezed him tightly in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Makoto was taken by surprise. He hugged her back and ran his hand across her face. "What happened to you?" he asked with his voice filled with concern. "You look horrible."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:20 am

Chi-zu looked up at him.

"Your not evil, are you?" Chi-zu asked. She stared at him with such intensity, that it almost seemed she would stare a hole into him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am

Makoto smiled at her. It was a soft smile that was meant to reassure her. "No. I m not evil. I will never become evil either. I took an oath to always fight evil. So do not worry." He said before hugging her again.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm

"Okay, but... You wont turn evil later? Theres no chance for that to happen... Right?" She let go of him and opened the door to let him in.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Makoto kneeled down a little so he was at her eye level. "I swear on my life that I shall never turn evil. Not now and not ever." He said smiling at her. He walked inside and smiled at his human friend. "You aren't gonna leave me waiting are you?" he teased
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Chi-zu looked at the ground and sighed, it was heavy and long-suffering. "I-uh... Missed you being around a little." She looked up at him, ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Makoto smiled kindly at her. "I missed being around you too." he sat down and looked at her. "So did that book give you some of the answers you were looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next