DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Meeting a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 am

She froze, turning around slowly. "How long were you awake for?" She muttered looking him in the eyes.

How much did he hear?.....
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:40 am

He rubbed his eyes and looked back at her. "I would say about five seconds." He said with a little yawn afterwards. He looked at her again. "So do you want me to take you there or do you want to walk?" he asked more awake now
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 am

Chi-zu sighed in relief and smiled to herself.

"Uh, sure. What, do you have a car or something?" She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:52 am

Makoto mailed at her. "Now why would I need something like that?" He said with a mischievous grin. He grasped her hand and teleported them to where she worked. "And here we are." he said letting go of her hand
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 am

"Wow... that...was... felt weird..." She said as a slow grin spread across her lips. She hugged him, but as soon as she realized what she was doing, she backed up. "I... uh..oh.... yeah... work... back to it." She mumbled as she blushed.

Her job as a martial arts teacher was fun. She was teaching others what she had learned to love, and was learning in the process.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:05 am

Makoto sat in the back of the classroom and watched smiling. During part of the lesson Makoto noticed one of the students struggling. He walked over t the boy and kneeled down next to him. "Here let me help you." Makoto softly put his hands on the boys arms and led him through the motions. In no time the boy was doing it all by himself. Makoto smiled and gave the kid a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:09 am

Chi-zu looked over at Makoto, no thoughts were within her mind, but the smile on her lips explained it all.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:13 am

After the class was over Makoto waited for Chi-Zu at the door. When he saw her approach he smiled at her. "They seem to really like you Chi-Zu. I can see why though." He said happily
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:16 am

"And, how do you see that?" She asked, squinting her eyes.

Better watch what you say dear, Makoto, I will figure you out, even if it takes me a million years.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:20 am

Makoto chuckled a little when she asked him that. He smiled at her and poked her playfully. "That is for me to know and for you to find out ChiZu." He said laughing
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:23 am

"I intend to" she muttered. She offered her hand out to him.

"Friends?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:23 am

He ruffled her hair playfully. "Friends." He grinned at her. "See I'm not so bad for a monkey now am I?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:32 am

"Jerk." She smiled. She shook her head and played with her hair until it was fine.

He is a big pain to have around, but at the same time he isn't. Im glad he got me to talk too. It actually helped me release something I was holding onto... I'll never figure out the difference between good and evil, but I still know the definition of love.

She looked up at him and poked him.

"No poke backs." She said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 am

Makoto gripped where she had poked him and gasped. "Oh god! I'm DUI!" he said over dramatically. He swooned. "Everything is getting so dark." he fell down and pretended to be dead. After a moment he burst out laughing. "I couldn't do that with a straight face."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:41 am

She rolled her eyes.
"Nice to meet you DUI" She looked at him and shoved him a bit.
"Im going home. Id'e invite you, but your irritating me now." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:45 am

He stood up and smiled innocently at her. "Awwww you know you can't stay mad at me." he said sounding extremely cute. Makoto smiled and flipped a coin in the air. "Besides. I still want to get to know you better."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:46 am

"Fine, but im locking the bathroom door while i take my shower." She pointed at him while she said this.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:51 am

Makoto stared at her and blinked. "What...?" He just stood there for a moment before laughing his head off. "God I may be annoying but I'm not a perv!!" he said laughing. He patted her head "Don't worry I won't look....unless you want me to that is." he teased.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:54 am

She instantly blushed and looked away.

"I don't trust you." She frowned.

"Can you take me home?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 am

He poked her nose. "So first you don't trust me and now your telling me to take you home? Make up your mind woman." He said laughing. He grabbed her hand and teleported her and him back to her home. He smiled at her. "Welcome home."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:59 am

"Good, thanks... Out." She said, trying really hard to hide her obvious smile.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:02 am

Makoto pretended to be offended. "How dare you treat a king like that." he said with mock offhandedness. He smiled at her. "You know you want me to stick around. I'm just go much fun." he said lauhing
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 am

She started to laugh.
"Fine, stay." She walked over to the shower and closed the door.
She began to wash.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:09 am

Makoto though about his new friend. It was nice seeing her happy. Or at least happier than before. She was a cute girl too. Makoto shook his head. Where the hell did that come from?
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:26 pm

When Chi-zu got out of the shower, she dried off and finished her hair. She dressed up in her clothes and brushed her teeth. She walked out of the door and walked towards Makoto.

"Can you train me?" She asked, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next