DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Meeting a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Makoto looked at her. "Ummm sure. But I better warn you that training with me is a little extreme." He said trying not to smirk. He teleported her out of the house and into a barren desert. "Well if we are gonna train I better let you know what you are dealing with." He stepped back and the entire planet shook as he showed his true power. As he powered down he grinned at her. "Impressed?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:37 pm

"Hmmm, well your pretty strong, the scouter shows it." She smiled.
"But, I am not worried. You'll go easy on me, right?" Chi-zu frowned.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Makoto smiled innocently at her. "Of course I will." He said super sweetly. He walked over to her. "First lesson." He sent a kick at her. "DODGE!!!"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Chi-zu grunted with effort, attempting to side step, but Makoto's kick landed on her ribs. She bowled over and hit the ground. She stood up and leapt at him with her fist aimed at his chin.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Makoto's head whipped back as he took the punch head on. He cracked his neck to the side and grinned. "Not a bad punch you have there. I actually felt that." He said with a smirk on his face. Makoto teleported 50 feet away from her. "Now we are going to practice Ki Blasts."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Chi-zu looked at him with wide eyes.
"I haven't had much practice in that department." She looked at him and clenched her fists.
"Ready... I guess..." She looked unsurely at Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Makoto focused his Ki into a ball in the palm of his hand. "Ok focus your ki into the center of your palm and try to concentrate it there. "
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Chi-zu lifted her hands up and pushed energy into her hands. The energy came easy, but she could barely hold it steady. It was white with a few black static currents emitting through it.
"Hows this?" She looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:38 pm

He nodded. "Its a good start. Now try launching it at me." He said while bracing himself. "Pretend you are throwing a baseball."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 pm

She lifted her one hand up, as the energy was unstable already, she tossed the energy. She whipped her arm out at Makoto and let the blast go. As it was about to impact on Makoto, it feriously sparked white and black. Then as it hit him, it exploded black.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Makoto felt it hit him and he grunted. "Not bad ChiZu. Not bad at all." He brushed himself off and looked at her. "You have some major potential there. Especially for a human."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 pm

"Thanks. Soooo... What next?" She asked in a hyper tone. She jumped up in the air and started jabbing at the wind.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Makoto laughed and smiled at her. "Im going to teach you a technique of mine. How does that sound?" He said happily
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:26 pm

"Alright." She smiled.

This is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Makoto walked over to her. "Im gonna teach you the famous Kamehameha." He said happily. Makoto formed a ball of energy into his hands and got into the stance. "Now, watch closely." He gathered up his power. "Kaaammmmeeeeeeehaaaaaammmeeeeeee." He said while it charge. "HAAAAAA!!!!" He yelled as a brilliant blue beam of energy shot forward
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:33 pm

"Seems advanced... but i'll try." She jumped back, putting her hands together.

"Ka..."
"Me..."

A large black energy appeared between her hands.

"Ha-Me..."
"Haaa!"

The black energy ball shot out, but only an energy ball shot out. The color and amount of energy were both messed up. Chi-zu sighed in anger.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Makoto walked over to her. "Here let me help." He gently held her wrists and got her into the correct position. "Imagine that you are holding back a river. As more and more energy fills up your damn gets close to breaking. When you have enough energy then open the damn and let it all flow out."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:38 pm

She did as instructed. The beam came out, and was perfect... except for the white stactics clinging to the black energy beam.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Makoto laughed and hugged her. "You got it!!!." He realized what he was doing and stepped back. "Ummm...sorry." He said with a little bit of a blush. He hid it by turning his head over to the desert. "See that cactus over there? Try hitting it with the beam."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Chi-zu lifted her hands in front of her face and dropped them into position.

"Ka...
Me...
Ha-me...
HA!"

The beam was massive, so large that it melted the cactus on contact and oddly enough scorched the desert sand. A hole marked where the explosion had hit. Chi-zu hit the ground on her knees.

"That... was... a lot.... of power..." She said through pants.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Makoto lifted her up and put her on his shoulder. "I think that is enough for today." He said before teleporting them back to her home. He set her down on the couch and went to the kitchen to get her something to drink. He came back with a large glass of ice cold lemonade for her. "Here drink this."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:52 pm

"Thanks. How long did it take you to learn the kamehameha?" She asked, trying to keep conversation. Chi-zu flicked the television on and looked at him waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Makoto shrugged. "About a week." He said calmly. Makoto sat down next to her and looked at her. This girl has so much potential. He grinned at his new student. "Your a very fast learner."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Chi-zu lifted the cup to her mouth and drank some of the lemonade.

"And your powerlevel, how long did it take for it to get so high?" She asked as she switched the channel on the television.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Makoto blinked. "To be honest I am not really sure. I think about 2 years. But that is not normal. Im not an ordinary saiyan you see. I am a Legendary Saiyan. Much much more powerful then the normal saiyan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next