DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Meeting a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:52 pm

"I guess... I don't think I needed the book as much as just to ask you myself." She walked over to her coffee table and picked the book up. Chi-zu put it in his hand. "I don't need it anymore." She smiled awkwardly. "Im gonna go take a shower... Maybe it will wake me up." Chi-zu walked to the bathroom and stripped down. She stepped in the shower and looked up into the shower head as warm water fell out and heated her cold body up.

Something isn't right...

Chi-zu lifted her arm to the back of her head, it burned as soon as she touched her head. "Ow!" She shrieked and pulled back her hand to look at it.

Blood?

Chi-zu paniced, but as soon as she did, her body couldn't take it anymore, and she collapsed in the shower.

When the dream started, it wasn't a meadow, and so, foolishly, she was immediately relieved and relaxed. She was on an incredibly beautful island, looking out across a lagoon at a skyline that seemed familiar. The water had a fishy, salty smell. There was a depth and richness to it, a sense of vastness that she had recognized as belonging to the ocean, even though she has never been to the coast. The sun setting and the sky was lit up with a fading brilliance that reminded her of autumn leaves. She was sitting on a marble bench the color of moonbeams. It was intricately carved with vines and flowers and felt like it belonged to another time and place. Chi-zu ran her hand down across the smooth back of it, which was still warm from the fading day. It was like she was really there, and not dreaming at all. She glanced over her shoulder, and her eyes widened. She looked at a palace with beautiful arched doors and windows, all in pristine white, amazing pillars and wedding cake-like chandeliers peeking out of the elegant windowpanes and twinkling in the predusk. It was enough to take her breath away, but baffled her. It all seemed so real to her... she wondered why. She turned her back to the lagoon view, looking across at a domed cathedral and little boats dipped in the lagoon. The soft night breeze was coming off the water, bringing the distinctly rich scents of the dark water. She breathed deeply, enjoying the uniqueness of it.

Sure, some people might say it was kinda stinky, but i didn't think so, I was just-

Holy crap!

A terrible skittering fear fingered down her spine. Chi-zu knew why this place was so familiar...

Kajo brought her here one day, promising to marry her.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Makoto heard her fall. "ChiZu are yo ok in there?" he asked knocking on the door. Not hearing a response he banged on it harder. "ChiZu can you hear me?!?" He said with worry in his voice. "If you don't answer me I swear I am kicking this door down." He said trying to sound threatening but his voice was cracking with worry. His telepathy picked up what she was seeing. He then knew she was unconcious. He opened the door and wrapped her in a towel before laying her out. He started the clean the blood off of her head as he thought about what happened to her. Makoto was extremely worried about her. "Cmon ChiZu please wake up."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:04 pm

"This can't be happening..." Chi-zu began to hyperventilate.
"Oh, its happening." Kajo stepped into view beside the marble table bench, as if he materialized out of the air. Chi-zu hadn't said anything, she was too busy trying to control the panic beating in her heart.
"Remember this place?" He said in a friendly, conversational tone after he sat beside her on the bench.
"Why can't I move..." Chi-zu muttered, her breathing was fluttering noticeably in her voice.
"Ah, I may be dead, but I picked up a tip. I can enter other's dreams even when dead..." He paused, and with a contemptuous gesture waved away the riches on the shore across the water from them. "...and control them."
"All I needed, was someone else to want me and to call for me." He said smiling, grabbing her chin with his thumb and index finger.
"No," I spoke without looking at him. "I did not call you to me," She said, closing my eyes as he pushed my face with his fingers.
"Lies," He shouted, he began to assault her with his fists.
"You do realize you can die in your dreams!" Kajo shouted.
"You won't do it." Chi-zu said, still unable to move.
"I will, if you don't do as I want." He said, grinning.

Chi-zu suddenly heard something... It was muffled... but she could hear it... It sounded like...

"Makoto?" She whispered.
"Huh?" Kajo looked down at her with a upset expression developing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Makoto closed his eyes and prepared to d what king Kai had taught him. He appeared in her dream and grabbed Kajo by the throat and threw him away from her. "Don't you DARE lay a finger on her." He growled in anger
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Kajo looked up at Makoto. "Well now, Makoto, are you trying to get close to her as well?" Kajo threw his head up in laughter.

Chi-zu glared at Kajo...

"I knew you were going to help her. You learned this technique from who? Well, I don't think it matters." He smiled casually, his charm weared off as he walked towards Makoto.

"Ill squash you like a bug." Kajo said looking up at him.
"My powerlevel was only 50,000,000 the last time I had seen you, I have improved. Time to die!" Kajo shouted as his hair sparked golden, and shot up in sparks.

"50,000,000? Well, Kajo, have fun." Chi-zu looked up at him and smiled.

"What are you talking about human? Besides, my powerlevel is over 90,000,000!" Kajo shouted, as he removed his scouter from his face and crushed it.

"Makoto has easilly surpassed that." She looked up into his eyes.

"I see...." Kajo stared off at her.

"Then I will kill you." Kajo walked slowly over to Chi-zu, and grabbed her throat.

"And you will be stuck here, Makoto." Kajo said threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Makoto began to laugh hysterically. "You have no idea what you are up against you fucking idiot." Makoto yelled as he went LSSJ5. "My power level is over 500 billion. I am the strongest saiyan to ever live." Makoto teleported CjiZu away from him before delivering a crippling punch to his stomach
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Chi-zu instantly shivered at his touch, he was different. She watched Makoto deliver a powerful punch to Kajo that reverted him back to his normal state.
"You haven't seen the last of me, Makoto. You will die by my hands!" Kajo shouted, before fading away.
Chi-zu looked everywheres, but at Makoto. She hadn't wanted to see the massive power he was giving off, it was too much to handle. She had imagined his power to end at where it already had been. She looked up at Makoto finally and took a deep breath. His image was massively changed. She looked at the growth in his hair, and his other changes. She looked over at the blood that must have been Kajo's.

"Ahhh... Jeez..." She let out a long sigh, as her shaky legs were forced to hold her weight.
"What happened to you?" She looked up at the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Makoto reverted to his base form and gently picked her up. "Don't worry I got you ChiZu." He said softly. When she asked about his changes he looked at her. "That is the true power of my people. That form gives me incredible power." He hugged her tightly. "I'm just glad your ok ChiZu. I was extremely worried when I found you unconscious."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Chi-zu smiled at his warmth, even in her dream... It had seemed real. She smothered her face into his jacket. When he said he was worried when he had found her unconcious, she shrugged out of his arms.

Whoa... WHOA WAIT.

She backed up, looking down at herself, she was dressed in a beautiful bride dress, she hadn't noticed the veil until now.

I guess Kajo planned on marriage tonight... but wait, in the real world... I was...

Chi-zu did a loud high pitched horror movie-like scream.

"You saw me nekkid!" She shouted, ignoring her weird pronunciation for the word naked.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Makoto blushed wildly. "Umm I didn. I mean you were in trouble so. I mean I heard you fall so yo know I checked." He said extremely nervously. His face was extremely bright red. "I covered you in a towel!" he said embarrassed
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Chi-zu hadn't blushed until Makoto had done so. Her cheeks turned a dark, unnatural maroon. She turned around so he couldn't see her cheeks.

"Whats done is done.... but thanks, you didn't have to worry about me, but you did..." Her cheeks continued to get a deeper tone of red, "...So, I guess its time to leave here?" Chi-zu asked, turning around after her cheeks returned to their normal color.

"But, how..." She looked around.

"I guess we might just have to wait until I wake up...?" She said, more than questioned. Chi-zu looked over at the boats she had seen earlier and smiled.

"I kind of want to enjoy this, while it lasts... I've never been on a boat, what do you say? Oh and thanks for saving me." She said in a quick rush, but broke off into a silent tone for her thanks.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Makoto had turned to a lighter shade of pink. He smiled lightly. "T-that sounds great ChiZu." He said happily. He grabbed her hand lightly and led her to the boats. "After you ChiZu." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:38 pm

The walk was calm, Chi-zu guessed it was her dream trying to soothe her. She wondered if this even was a dream. When Chi-zu and Makoto reached the boats, he helped her up, and she helped him up. The water had a much more potent sea salt smell to it, now that she was closer. Chi-zu took the veil off, and looked around. "How do we start this thing?" Chi-zu asked, walking towards a large door. She guessed this was the controls, however it wasn't, it was a large staircase with celebrity-red carpets. She practically cooed in excitement at the diamond chandeliers. "Lets go." She said, smiling as she walked down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Makoto grinned as he saw the inside. "Now this is what Im talking about." He said excitedly. He ran around trying to find the control room. He finally found it and turned the boat on. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:54 pm

"Absolutely... Wait, do you know how to use this thing?" She asked sheepishly as she looked down at the controls. It looked pretty straight-forward, but maybe navigating a boat was more difficult than driving a car?
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Makoto looked at the controls. "How hard could this be." Makoto flipped a switch and a alarm activated. "Self destruct activated. Explosion in 3 minutes." Makoto swore and looked around. "WHY TEH FUCK DOES A BOAT HAVE A SELF DESTRUCT SWITCH?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:32 pm

"Makoto! I swear... you are so..." Chi-zu broke off at the dream's ending point. She sat up immediately, and yelled "...stupid!" Chi-zu looked around, and walked to her room, quickly so that Makoto couldn't see her. She felt her head throbbing, so she immediately changes, and looked at it. Strangely enough, nothing was there, except blood. She stared at her reflection, she was pale, and cold. Chi-zu walked out of her room to see Makoto standing there waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Makoto woke up and looked around for her. When she came back in he blushed. "Ummm good to see that you have clothes on again." He muttered nervously before looking away.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Chi-zu began to laugh, awkwardly. She stopped as soon as she saw a blush developing on his cheeks. "I... uh.. yeah... clothes, can't live without em." She muttered silently to herself. She felt like an idiot, but at the same time, fine. "That was very weird... but yeah, nothing normal happens to me." She chuckled nervously to herself. "I would take a shower... but yeahhhh..." Chi-zu stretched her last word out. She walked to her couch, and laid down, taking up half of the large couch. "Im gonna... watch television... or something..." She said, staring at the television which wasn't turned on.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Makoto sat down beside her and looked at her. "Though if you dont mind me saying. You are very pretty ChiZu." He said with a small smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:05 pm

She instantly stood up. Her heart raced much quicker, but she hadn't said anything. "Thats.. a.. uh.. u-uh... I- uh... Coffee time!" She yelped in an overly squeaky and perky voice. She rushed out of the door and to her car. She watched as Makoto followed her. "Wait... your coming?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Makoto looked down at the ground. "Oh sorry. If you dont want me to come with you thats fine." He said with a little bit of sadness. He looked at her and smiled a little. "Sorry for being so clingy ChiZu."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Its not clingy im worried about... She muttered in her thoughts. "No.. you can come if you want..... She said after dismissing her thought.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Makoto nodded and was instantly confused by her thought. He didnt know what she meant by that. He nodded and smiled and got in the car with her. "Ill pay ChiZu. My treat."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:34 pm

She backed out and began to drive. Chi-zu was quiet the entire ride. Not a single thought passed through her head. She had stopped in front of a coffee shop entitled "Starbucks" and got out. She walked in and ordered a coffee, just to her liking and walked out of the store after paying. She was exhausted, but hadn't wanted to go to sleep. "Where do you like to go?" Chi-zu asked Makoto, as she got back in the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next