DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)

Go down 
+4
Velshin
Yemma
Makoto
Artik
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Makoto walked over to the tiny android and kneeled in front of her. He smiled at Mayu and spoke with a little concern in his voice. "Dont you remember me Mayu? It's me Makoto." Makoto was back in his normal form. He looked into her eyes with hisnown full of concern.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Artik replied to Zuko, "Name's Artik." He looked over to the other coversation "It would appear that, no, she doesn't remember..."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Zuko backed up abit as he was nearly overwhelmed with these incredibly powerful saiyans all standing right in front of him, but he needed to know.

"How are we going to find out who did this?"
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Mayu slowly shook her head. "No. That doesn't sound familiar at all," she mumbled. How did these people know her? This news was even more shocking than waking up and finding herself dead. Had she been sleepwalking or something? It didn't even occur to the child that the problem lied with her memory. After all, that would mean that it was an issue with her programming. That couldn't be it; Papa was the best programmer in the whole wide world! Well, was the best programmer anyway.

She looked up at Zuko. Maybe if they found whoever was responsible for erasing the universe, they would find some way to bring it back. The world was a scary place, but maybe there was some way she could help bring everything back. She didn't know how she could help out. It just seemed like the right thing to do. Papa would have been proud that Mayu wanted to be helpful, and that was good enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Makoto smiled at Mayu. "I'm your friend Mayu. I was there when you woke up last time. I think whatever destroyed the universe affected your memory."
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:59 pm

"Seems you all knew each other before all of creation dissappeared, perhaps your 'papa' is somewhere around here too?" Zuko asked as the tiny android looked to him after he had asked his question...
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:19 pm

"Wanna get high?"
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:28 pm

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Artik shook his head "Where'd that come from?"
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm

"THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Artik was enraged "THIS... IS...[Planet) VEGETA!!!!!!!" and kicked Zuko in the chest, knocking him over.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:37 pm

He was knocked over by a sudden kick, his chest feeling like it was on fire, "What the hell was all that about?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Artik held out his hand to Zurako "Sorry, instinct."
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:42 pm

"Eh its okay, but shouldnt we start looking for how this happened, or who did is?" Zuko asked...
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:46 pm

"Well, like I said, whoever did this would have went to a different plane of existance... and the only other ones I know are..." Artik realized. "Guys, what about Majin Mountain, and Ruler Island?"
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:50 pm

"Who?What?Where?HURRR?" Was all Zuko could respond with. What knowledge do these people posses?!?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:53 pm

"Hurr, indeed," Artik agreed.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:56 pm

"I must train, weve been standing here for HOURS! I can feel the weakness seeping in." And Zuko stood there and powered up, focusing his ki into his hands before aiming above him and firing his Taturo Guns, which sounded like machine guns at first before he stopped.

"Ah, much better".
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Maneki grunted "Guys were just wasting time right now. Why don't we look for the one responsible for this and kick him in the nuts!" He paused for a moment before saying "Well I say we all go to Alex island first, I doubt the majins couldn't keep the guy out of their mountain."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:02 pm

"True. When you guys are ready, we'll go."
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:11 pm

"IM READY RIGHT NOW!!!" Zuko nearly yelled, the adrenaline flowing in his veins, facing the most unknown enemy? Sure it was ludicrous, but he knew if he could survive this, then he could survive any challenge!

"LEAD THE WAY! HAHAHHAH"
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:10 pm

"Alex Island?" Mayu repeated curiously. She had never heard of such a place. It wasn't surprising considering the sheltered life she had led up until now. "I'm ready to go too. How do we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:48 pm

"I'll take these two," He looked at Makoto "You got the others?" He looked to Mayu, "Its called Instantaneous Movement, like teleporting, As for Alex, or Ruler, Island, its a small island occupying its own dimensional plane." He looked at Zuko "And when you guys grab onto my body, you can travel as well."
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Preach looked at this, he put his hands on his head. "Are you forgetting I can do this?" asked Preach. He had grabbed his daughter, wife and other family. "I've got my family here." said Preach. "I'd just wished we were all fighting the person who did it, I could have use Spirit Bomb and for your information, if you know anyone that has died and never revived, they wont exsit any more." said Preach. Preach turned to Artik. "Yes, I'm ready." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:45 pm

"O-Okay. Like this?" Mayu asked as she grabbed onto Artik's pant leg. She obviously nervous about this. Would this really work? Would they all get there in one piece? what if they ran into whoever was behind the universe being erased? Surely he would be powerful beyond belief. Would they be able to stand up to such a foe? Either way, Mayu wasn't about to back out now. It wasn't like she had anything better to do anyway, being dead and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next