DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island

Go down 
+3
Janko
Preach
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island Empty
PostSubject: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:11 pm

The Orange Saiyan, the little android girl, and the Saiyan-in-training appeared at the Island of Ruler. "ALEX!" , he waited for a thunderclap, only, it never came "Strange..." He looked at the others "Stay on guard, something's wrong."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Preach appeared. He looked at Artik. "I always stay on guard." said Preach. Preach had protected his daughter only because his wife could fight. "I don't think there any life form." said Preach. Preach had lifted up his hands and made a small Spirit Bomb and threw it in the water. "There is." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:30 pm

"How odd...." Zuko thought as Artik shouted and nothing came, "I always try and stay alert." Zuko replied right behind Preach as they appeared in this mysterious island..
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Maneki popped in and took a look around."Alex should be here to greet us. Something don't smell right....and I don't even have a nose."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Artik looked over to Maneki "You don't? Huh, never noticed..." Artik looked toward the house. "Guys. Stay put, we don't want any un-needed casualties, if you die, well, I have no idea what would happen to your souls, if you die in this dimension. So, let's not let it get to that. Anyway, im going to check the house... I'll call out if its safe."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Makoto appeared in front of Artik. "Like hell you are. I am the strongest of us all. I'll go check it out." He said. He sounded angry but it was out of concern for his friends.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:34 pm

"Together, then? 'Cause there's no way you get all the fun." His Saiyan blood was really itching for a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:23 am

Preach watched as his friends was fighting. "I'm the strongest, without transforming." said Preach not caring. He didn't really care himself. Preach flew anyway to the house. "Kimmi, protect Aya!" shouted Preach. He stopped at the house and waited for Artik and Makoto to come.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:05 am

"Whee" , Artik cheered as he flew into the house.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Ugh it sucks being so weak..... Was all Zuko could think as he looked on to the warriors fly off into some mystery object...perhaps a house?
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Makoto laughed. "Fuck that." He pointed his arm at the house and blew it to shreds
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Artik heard Makoto say something, then saw his finger move, then grabbed Preach and got back to where they were. "What's that sillouhette?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Alex flew over to the group of fighters. In a booming voice, he said "Great. Resisters. Master will be pleased.", a smirk grew on his face, his entire face was wicked, an M was on his forehead, yet it glew golden.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 pm

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT?!?!" Was all Zuko could yell as a mysterious form of absolutely immense power flew before them, simply stating how his master would be pleased. Zuko noticed a glow symbol an M to be specific.

"I have a horrible feeling about this!" Was all Zuko could yell to the fighters up ahead after Makoto blew the house up.
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Maneki sensitive ears heard what the flying figure said quite clearly so he yelled out "You are going down you stupid, world destroying, glowin excuse of a sentient being." He then stretched his arm out towards the figure and swung it.

Powerlevel: 717,000
Stamina: 599,500
Speed: 575,000

Stamina used:49,000
Stamina left: 550,500
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Alex chuckled "I have not the power to destroy the entire universe, I am merely a pawn in Master's game."
Ki: 20,000,000

Stamina: 10,000,000

Speed: 5,000,000

Alex easily blocked the punch.

Stamina used: 49,000

Left: ALOT
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:26 pm

"Well this just got rather interesting. Either way, I'm gonna defeat you, and then ill kick yiur master in the nuts." Maneki fired a large ki blast at the guy.

Powerlevel: 717,000
ki used: 17,000
Ki left: 700,000
Stamina: 550,500
Speed: 575,000

Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 am

Alex dodged the ki. "Weak." His glance searched for a more worthy opponent. "Ah, the Orange Saiyan, how I've always hated you..." he threw a huge ki blast at Artik.

Speed used: 17,000

Speed Left: 4,983,000

Ki used: 1,000,000

Left: 19M

Stamina: 9,951,000
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 am

"You've lost your edge, Ruler!" , Artik easily IM-Dodged the blast. Supa Saiyan ARGH! Artik turned SSJ2.

Stats after trans:

Ki: 2,504,200

Stamina: 2,063,775

Speed: 2,039,750
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Preach looks Alex, he had to do something. "KAMEHAMEHA!" shouted Preach firing a blast at Ruler. "This better paralyze him." said Preach.

Ki used:18,999,999
Ki left:1,500,001

Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 pm

The entire ground seemed to shake, and some rock formations shattered as Preach fired a blast so massive, Zuko had to look the otherway, and he still couldnt even see his shadow from the immense light. The blast sounded like a thousand explosions!

Dear god, that blast took almost all the power he had. That guy must be destroyed by now! Zuko knew nothing could survive a blast like that!
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Alex just Instantaneous Movemeted past the blast. "REJECTED!"
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Maneki grew in size til he was thirty feet tall. He yelled out in a booming voice "Ultimate technique: Fist of the north nut crusher!" And he sent his huge fist straight at the guys nuts.

After tran

Ki left: 850,000
Stamina: 700,500
Stamina used: 100,500
Stamina left: 600,000
Speed: 725,000
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:29 pm

The ground shook and rumbled from the impact of the nearby fight. From beyond a large boulder in the distance peeks the head of Chaz. his black cap wound around his head, just over his extraordinary large, round eyes.

Chaz: Wh-what?

He spots several fighters in the distance, a couple causing the disturbance through the land with their colliding fists and clashing ki based attacks.

Chaz: Hey assholes, I'm trying to get some sleep on this god forsaken rock of an island over he-...

Suddenly it hit him... These are the first people other than those crazy, evil dickheads that he's seen.

Chaz: HEY! Over here! Take me with you! I hate it here! This place sucks!

Chaz begins running toward the group of warriors, fighting his way through the sonic booms from the collisions and flowing energy.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:33 pm

"Uh... Ok...Iknow somewhere its safe, I can take you, and I have candy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next