DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)

Go down 
+4
Velshin
Yemma
Makoto
Artik
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) Empty
PostSubject: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 pm

((Err... Sorry? The spammers had me unnerved, and well... I acidently clicked the "Delete" butto on the bottom... so...))

Recap:

Preach got hungry. He was fed.

Mayu is still short-circuited.

Makoto is... disgruntled.

A mysterious erasing move was mentioned by mois.

Maneki... did... something...

Again, sorry, it wasn't intentional, by any means.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:58 pm

Makoto looked at Yemma. "What the hell happened?!?!?!?" Makoto yelled before slamming his fist into the mahogany desk. "Everyone I knew died!!"
Back to top Go down
Yemma

Yemma

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:04 pm

"Oh, well... Everyone you knew died. Exactly what happened."
Back to top Go down
http://SortDaSouls.Gov
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:32 pm

From behind the closest layers of cloud rises a large framed individual. His head peaks out, the mist shrouded character flies seemingly effortlessly. His feet pat against the stone cold concrete pathway as he examines the illustrious building before him. The last he remember, he was programmed to be activated just as his space pod landed on the dreadful planet of Planet Vegeta. Yet here he is, before a line of souls lined before what seems to be a checkout center. He wasted no time in finding the answer for this premature disturbance. It's time to find out just where the hell he is. He noticed that the scrawny guards screaming at him for his intrusion were of no threat. Instead his focus remained on the extraordinarily large demon that sat before him, his pen waving away.

Project Saiyan X: Project Saiyan X was sent to Planet Vegeta, why am I here? What has happened? I was not programmed for games, you are to answer me now.
Back to top Go down
Yemma

Yemma

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:49 pm

"The plane of existence was deleted. I dunno how. What am I, some kind of all-knowing deity?"
Back to top Go down
http://SortDaSouls.Gov
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Project Saiyan X: Deleted!? No one knows what happened? So this... This is a void that we're all forced to exist in since our former universe was destroyed?

Saiyan X takes a swift glance around, the cramped room filled with lines upon lines of concerned spirits and souls. He takes a moment to then glance at another fighter who managed to keep his natural appearence. It is obvious that this one was a saiyan, perhaps a saiyan of legend, which happened to be rare but was not impossible. Would Project Saiyan X be lucky enough to run into a legendary saiyan already? He began speak, however his focus now turned to the non-threatening demon.

Project Saiyan X: So, you're not sure as to how the universe vanquished, nor are you an "all knowing diety"? You're pretty useless. I have a goal to accomplish, unless you can bring back the universe I think I have no more use of you.
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Erased? What did he mean by that? A strange mental image popped into the android's head of someone taking an eraser to a picture of the universe. Obviously that's not what happened here, but she didn't really have anything else to go on at this point.

Mayu continued to stand quietly with her back against the wall. She didn't know any of the people in the room. Everyone's voices were getting louder, and it was making the small girl even more nervous. She didn't know who to be more afraid of: the giant red man who was sitting at the equally giant desk, the green man, the man who had just stuffed an entire banquet into his face, the screaming man, the two purple guys who had stayed quiet for a while, or the new guy that just floated in here. In her eyes, they were all quite intimidating.

Not feeling brave enough to speak up again, she continued to listen in as everybody spoke to each other. Maybe they would be able to come up with some answers to this bizarre situation.
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Maneki was tired of waiting and yelled out "So how do find the guy who caused all of this? Waiting around here doing nothing is just dumb."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 pm

"The guy who did this wasn't retarded. They would have made it so they didn't end up here." ,Artik mused.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Project Saiyan X: Who cares about the person behind the deletion of the universe? We find someone to recreate the universe, I don't care who it is, and I don't care what we have to sacrifice to do so. I have a sole mission to-...

Suddenly a deep realization hit him like a ton of bricks, his fists clenching as he stares off into the abyss, his mind wandering.

"Project Saiyan X's thoughts: Unless, the depletion of the universe means that all of the saiyans are dead... Then what? Is my mission complete?"

Suddenly his interference in the deletion of the universe was off course. His linear mindset was once again focused on his overall mission of destroying the putrid saiyans.

Project Saiyan X: Wait, are all the saiyans dead? Are they all finished?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Artik thought. "Yeah, Planet Vegeta's gone, again, and Earth is, as every other planet, so, yeah, we're all dead."
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:33 pm

The entire reason he was created was to wipe out the saiyans, his job was completed before he even arose. His existance is meaningless now. He wasn't a war machine created from the laboratories of the Red Ribbon Army. He was now an android fighter seeking the same answers as the rest of the combatanants that surround him. It was this moment when he decided to start anew. From his mouth formed his future name.

Project Saiyan X: My name is Slaxe. My mission is complete and now I am free to act on my own accord. The terroristic race known as the saiyans have been slain. This new place we are in is boring, and I seek power. I care for none of you, what's to stop me from blowing this building to ashes and rubble?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Artik scratched his head... "'Cause we asked you not to politley?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Makoto turned into his LSSJ form and towered over the robot. "Try it punk. I will end you. And you know what? The saiyan's are not dead. I am the Saiyan king. So watch your mouth/"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Artik looked at the Roid Rager "Well... we ARE dead..."
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:50 pm

His attention quickly turned toward the Legendary Super Saiyan that stood before him. His fists clenching at his side.

Slaxe: Just as I thought... So, you ARE a saiyan. Typical mouthy brat. No, wait, the KING of saiyans you say? Your people have crumbled to nothing, they are dead and so is your kingdom, you are in the same place as the rest of these ordinary fighters, yet you still insist that you're a king. Typical stupid monkey. You are dead, my mission was to terminate the saiyans, and here they are, layed out before me as roadkill. How delightful.

He now leans over to view the red character behind the enraged Saiyan.

Slaxe: You there, you are awfully calm. As if you were planning to be here, as if you have all of the answers. How do we know that you're not behind everything?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

"Hmm... good question... perhaps, because I didn't do it? Well? You're an Android, right? Don't you have a lie detecter?", Artik replied, even more calm.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Makoto charged up a Big Bang in his hand. "Do..not..piss..me..off." Growled the king through gritted teeth. His eyes flashed with hatred and his power level flared.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Slaxe's mouth lifts into a half grin, almost as if he were amused by the crimson demon.

Slaxe: I'm a machine of violence, yet a machine of justice. I'm a fighter, not a lie detector. Although I find it odd that you've spotted the fact that I'm an android. You just happen to know a little too much. How about a real explanation?

Slaxe begins to float around the ill tempered saiyan, his attention now fully shifted toward the calm character. He leaves the raging saiyan to himself, failed to be impressed by the saiyan's taunts
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:00 pm

"Not unless whoever created us went out of their way to install one," Mayu stated, feeling obligated to reply since it was a question about androids. She didn't exactly know how to feel about there being a second android in the room with her. Papa had always told her that humans weren't to be trusted. He never said anything about other androids though. Then again, it didn't look like anybody here was actually human.

She cringed and grew silent again as the angry Saiyan powered up. She didn't like where this was going one bit.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:05 pm

"Easy. You didn't have a ki signature," Artik began. Artik thought back. It appeared that Makoto looked over at the little as if he knew her. Only one way to find out. He quickly placed a hand on Makoto, "Ah. So he did know her, but... She seems to have no recollection to their past friendship", Artik muttered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:10 pm

Even with Slaxe's continual strand of questions toward Artik, he was slightly caught offguard by the smaller sized android in the corner of the room. Even more so than the angered saiyan in which he mocked. Slaxe glanced at her, but was subtle, then without glancing in her direction. He felt the need to ask information about the other android.

Slaxe: You weren't created by the Red Ribbon Army were you?

He asked in a soothing, soft voice, which hasn't been heard until now. Suddenly before he can hear Mayu's answer, Artik shot in his own explanation.

Slaxe: You sure are lucky to offer such a quick explanation.

Slaxe's suspicion remained in the back of his mind. He was going to keep a sharp eye on the red deviant.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 pm

"Where the hell am i?!" Zuko was incredibly confused, one moment he was training on planet Vegeta, and the next moment hes in this misty void with these other mysterious figures...

King of saiyans? Androids? What the hell is going on in here! Is all he could think of as he saw two men talking to each other, the one on the left seemed void of life, he couldnt quite put his finger on it, but he just seemed... machine.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm

"You're in the Heavenly Check-In Station. The universe is gone. Regular people are fluffy souls. Its all explained in this Deathly Handbook." He handed the new guy a book entitled You're Dead Jim!
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Another saiyan walked up to him.. My god, the power coming off of him is IMMENSE was all he could think as the man told him what happened, and also handed him a pecuiliar book. Im dead? My name isnt Jim either.... he quickly flipped through the book, and was shocked at what happened.

"Can i still train? I have to be the strongest to prove my worth!" Was all he could say as he thought of his family members, his entire race gone, along with every other being in the universe! Who could posses such incredible power?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next