DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)

Go down 
+4
Velshin
Yemma
Makoto
Artik
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:36 pm

"Ahh... Saiyan." , Artik realised what the guy is, "You're name is?"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Almost as soon as he began getting strange looks from the new person, Slaxe started to realize something familiar within this new character.

Slaxe: You may be strange looking, but you smell the same as that overstuffed monkey over there.

Slaxe gestures toward the mouthy saiyan who seems to still be boiling from his encounter with the saiyan slaying android.

Slaxe: I take it you're another saiyan which came to his final destination as well. Wouldn't it save us the time and ignorance to simply place the likes of you in hell?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 pm

"Hey! I find that offensive!" ,Artik was way too nice to go to Hell... "Hmph"
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 pm

"Zurako my friend..." He said in respect for any saiyan that could attain this power. "Most of my former friends called me "Zuko" for short, i was doing some speed training when i suddenly appeared here.." He looked around as the mist that he was seeing cleared up, and he could see another saiyan.

My god, hes magnitudes more powerful then the man standing before me...I have so far to go.. A frown appeared on his face as he realised the limits he would need to push to even get close to these two saiyans, and he was sure there were other powerhouses just like them around here.

That lifeless feeling man walked over and quickly insulted him, but Zuko knew better and kept his anger at bay, "Hah, atleast come up with something more original you strange fellow, i may be a mere monkey but you are nothing but scrap metal!!!" He had to calm himself down again....

"How did you ever attain such massive power? Tell me how you could do that within a mortals lifetime!" He needed to know, he must know every route to attaining top form!

Last edited by Zurako on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Mayu slowly shook her head at Slaxe's question. "No... Papa created me," she replied. Sure it wasn't specific, but Mayu had always called her creator Papa. Sometimes she had heard the villagers refer to him as 'Amano', but he insisted that she called Papa. Also, there was something about that name that Slaxe mentioned that she couldn't put her finger on. Red Ribbon Army? She knew she had heard the name somewhere before. Had Papa mentioned it once before? She couldn't quite remember.

It was at this time that another man entered the room. He was just as shocked as everybody else to find out that everybody had died somehow. The little android girl took a small step away from the door as she watched the scene in front of her. Who were these Saiyans that everybody kept talking about? They looked just like big, scary humans. What was so different about them?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:48 pm

"I trained." Artik said simply.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:53 pm

"How could you train and gain such power in such a short timespan?!" He couldnt believe that simple answer... Zuko trained for years but he noticed he was slacking off abit, he knew he must catch up with these...others..

He noticed a small girl looking over at him nervously when he appeared, he quickly had turned back to this mans attention when he told him simple trained. "Did you use some sort of super-gravity machine? Or somehow train years worth of work into a few days?" These were the only logical explanations. He caught himself for a second A logical saiyan, how... ironic. And he erupted into a hearty laugh at the thought.

He excused himself to walk over to this strange girl, she also had that same lifeless feeling, what was it though?
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Slaxe found himself in a confusing tangle of conversation. The insult the new saiyan threw against him, simply causes him to grin. He loved antagonizing saiyans, he loved getting them riled up. He understood their temper and knew how to exploit it. Suddenly the little girl's voice broke her silence as she finally answer Slaxe's earlier question.

Slaxe: Papa? Great, that could be anyone. If you're not built by the Red Ribbon Army, then you aren't an android that is state of the art. In fact, how are you able to retain your shape? You don't exactly fit the profile of a valuable fighter. You seem like a mere little girl, but the fact that you're an android shoots that theory. So tell me... Who are you?

Slaxes asks, finally turning toward the smaller android who shifts in position to keep away from the center of the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 pm

"Thats something i want to know aswell" These two were quite odd, but he was curious and just had to know. "What are you two? Some type of machine? You both seem perfectly alive except for this feeling..."
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Slaxe refuses to even glance in the direction of the saiyan with the oversized cranium.

Slaxe: Why do you insist on playing stupid? You're a saiyan, so you don't have to try that hard. However, you already made the assumption that I'm a piece of "scrap metal" as you put it, so why are you acting as if it weren't obvious? Use your brain, unless that entire head is simply for show.
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Mayu lightly bit her lip as she looked at the both of them with wide eyes. Oh dear, this wasn't good. Not one, but TWO of these strangers were now focus on her. She tried to back up, but then remembered that she was already pressed against the wall.

"I-I'm an android. M-M-Mayu..." she stuttered nervously. She didn't really know how to answer Slaxe's questions. The last answer she gave him certainly didn't help. "I g-guess I can fight if I h-h-have to. I don't like it th-though. Papa didn't l-like it either. He told m-me it was only for self d-defense."
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:07 pm

Gosh this guy was a jerk, but he finally remembered the name for these types of beings.
"Ah, Androids, and your a piece of work android at that.." This guy was really starting to get on his nerves, but he knew to never fight someone who you couldnt read, and he was sure this guy was taking all kinds of measurements.

Zuko snorted "Oh, big head jokes now? How original, did you get that from the database up your arse aswell?" He was surprised when the small girl finally answered, with an incredibly nervous stutter. "Now see you've gone and scared the poor girl..." Just to add alittle more insult to injury.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Slaxe's eyebrow raises slightly as Mayu replies to his questions, her nervous stuttering lightening the tension as the saiyan slayer simply crosses his arms, trying to hide his smile.

Slaxe: Well, this isn't self defense class. You're a different case all together. You must have a fighter's spirit if you're able to retain your body. In my files, it seems that dead fighters only are able to maintain their bodies. You're a fighter, I suggest you start acting like it or these red tempered scums known as saiyans will surely pick you apart, piece by piece. Why, as we stand here talking, they're already considering whether or not to try and reduce this place to rubble. They're the ones that we, the androids are supposed to destroy.

Slaxe then lifts his arm, his thumb extended toward the physically strange looking saiyan behind him.

Slaxe: This saiyan is no different, he is a red blooded abomination, ready for you to drop your guard around him.

Last edited by The Chaz on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:18 pm

"Wha...?" Zuko knew he didnt like saiyans, but to insult him and his people like that at the drop of a hat... "You're a real piece of work you know that? I was merely curious and asked a question, but hey i cant be curious or think right cause im just A MONKEY ABOMINATION!!!" His anger turned into rage which caused him to go to full power, a slight aura shining around him as he tried to hold himself back.

I know nothing of his capabilities "You accuse me of being a savage beast, i tried to banter with you, but now you've gone to far!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Maneki sighed in annoyance,that Android was way to blunt for his own good. He was gonna make all the saiyan, and the Android girl, very mad eventually. Maneki walked towards the large Android and smacked him once in the back of the head lightly "Since your from earth your in my jurisdiction technically. I suppose I should prevent you from being killed again since any energy senser you have seems to be broken. Most of the people hear could destroy you easily. Now please be so kind as to shut up before I make you." Flaring his energy he said in a serious tone "Or I'll make you!"
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:25 pm

The appearnace of the Namek walking towards the android with an incredibly annoyed looked calmed him back down, Wow, he has great power aswell, why havent i ever met these great warriors?!? Was all he could think as he powered back down to normal.

"Baahahahaahah!" Was all that came from his mouth as the Namek powered up, he knew he could destroy the android with batting an eye. "I thank you, i was starting to get quite worked up for a moment there..."
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:32 pm

The large headed saiyan's aura flared, reflecting off of Slaxe's sunglasses. He took no physical precautions. Part of his design was to not simply torture saiyans physically, but he knew how to penetrate their minds and exploit them. He was more concerned with the possibility of the saiyan with the enormous cranium turning Mayu against all saiyans with his madness

Slaxe: See that Mayu. They are beings of self destruction, built on rage. That's why they are inferior and should be stopped.

Suddenly a sharp pain shot through the back of Slaxe's mostly metallic skull. His head was tilted from the blow, however he simply recomposed himself. His eyes shifting underneath his sunglasses as he gave a menacing look toward the namekian. Another species he is able to recognized due to data gathered by the Red Ribbon Army. However, there was no underlying hatred harbored against this individual.

Slaxe: I am built from the top quality resources of the Red Ribbon Army. I have been built for the destruction of all saiyans. Surely I am stronger than you think. I call your bluff.

Slaxe didn't know much about contrasting power levels. He didn't even understand his own power level. He simply figured he had enough power to eliminated an entire planet of its race. It was the first time that doubt crossed his mind. However, there's no way Dr. Gero would've sent a weak android to accomplish such a hefty task.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:37 pm

"You fool, he would vaporise you instantly right now!" Now he understood the problem with this Android, it wasnt mere arrogance, he was PROGRAMMED for this, and Zuko couldnt believe he fell into his mind game. Well never again would that happen!

Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Slaxe: Hmm, just as a saiyan. Premature assumptions when you don't even know my power level. Typical act first, think later. You truly live up to your reputation that your race stands for. Pathetic really... Well... It's obvious I'm not getting any answers here. I'm sick of waiting around. The smell of saiyan is becoming fused with my wires and it's turning me sick.

Slaxe gently lifts himself into the air. Already sucked of interest in the crowd below him as he begins to drift off.

Slaxe: You bunch can sit around if you want to. I'm off to search for power, and answers.

Slaxe exclaims with a breathy laugh as he begins to head toward the horizon in the distance.

Last edited by Slaxe on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:52 pm

Geez what a real ass He was glad that jerk left, now it just left him standing abit too close to the small android, and the namek watching the jackass one leave and fly off.

"What are your names?" Was all he wanted to know from this Namek and the small Android girl, they were both quite abit more powerful then he was, magnitudes more powerful infact....
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:07 am

"Greetings young saiyan, I am Maneki, guardian of the earth.....or at least I was....." Maneki paused for a moment before conyinuing and saying "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:02 am

Preach looked at the man here. "I'm Preach." said Preach. He looked to the fighting. "I'm different to others, I'm Half Saiyan and Half Human. I'm technically a hybrid Saiyan. I already know, Mayu, Makoto and Artik. " replied Preach. Preach had saw the foolish fighting, it was stupid.

Preach was sad for Zilo, his parents disappeared. But then weird thing is, that he hated them. Preach snapped in a trance just realized. "NO!" shouted Preach. He began smashing his hand to the floor. "My birth parents, they don't exist any more." Preach was shocked. The parents that died when he was two, Preach could never remember the fun times. His parents died when he was born, he could never revive them, as he knew about Dragon Balls at the age of 22. If Preach could use his hidden potential, he would have killed the androids, he killed them at 7.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:11 pm

"My name is Zuko for short" Was all he could say as yet another super powerful saiyan entered into this mystery room, but he looked different. Ah, hes not fully saiyan, but hes the most powerful being i have ever encountered! Was all he thought.

Whoa! Zuko nearly freaked out when this new saiyan "Preach" realised that his family was gone, he then seemed to look off with a mask of hatred on his face before returning to what he was saying.

Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:15 pm

"I already told you. I'm Mayu," Mayu introduced herself again as she watched the other android fly off. He said that these 'Saiyan' characters were mean and untrustworthy, but he didn't seem very nice either. She decided to ignore what he told her. The only one she blindly obeyed was Papa.

Mayu's eyes widened as they darted to Preach. What was he talking about? "You already know me? How? I've never met you before..." However, she yelped before snapping her mouth shut and backing away from him the moment he started shouting.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Preach remembered meeting her in some place with Zilo. "You know how that there was this, Half Saiyan, he had the purple hair, he introduced me to you, along with other people." said Preach. He had remembered this a while ago.

Preach now begins to forget the fact his parents don't exist. Preach began punching the air. "Training Time!" shouted Preach. He realized he might to train, just for the best. Preach then jumped and did a round house kick. Ki was flowing through him rapidly. He had stopped training. "After going Mystic, I must have enough speed." said Preach. He noticed the resemblance to his 7th Cousin Gohan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)   Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstory (Now with 99% Less Weight)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next