DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Assassination? {melody}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Melody looked at makoto and nodded her head. but she could already smell sushi and nice fish cooking in the kitchen. Kyoya came out with her seaweed salad and sushi with some cooked halibut.

"Already taken care of." Kyoya said. "thats my job." He put a towel over Melody's lap.

"Kyoya be nice. Or should I lock you up again. and this halibut is good. Did you use the sesame like I suggested. Makoto try some?" Melody said coldly, she stared at the food as she took small bites.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Makoto smiled at Kyoya. "Jealous?" He said. Makoto looked at the food. "Sorry, I'm not really hungry right now. I lost my appetite after meeting Stien."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Melody stared at Makoto. "Oh that sucks, cause he is coming over later with his children. I have a few corpses for them. they clean up my mess mainly." Melody grinned, she stared at Makoto for a moment with a smile.

"Not at all. I am just her care taker. Since being 1/4 siren, I know her diet and what she needs. its the reason why I'm alive." Kyoya said as he brought Melody a hot drink and gave Makoto one.

"Kyoya set up makoto's room next to mine. I have to keep an eye on our guest." Melody told him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Makoto rolled his eyes. "What could I possibly do?" Makoto stood up and looked at Melody. "Well if he is coming then I am going out. I will not be around him, especially if his kids are here, the man pisses me off royally."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Melody stared at Makoto sadly. "sad you treat him like that, since he takes in orphans and saves lives. He might be weird, but don't judge him. he is a vampire, raising a blind daughter whom is cursed. if you won't sit around a fire with him and me, then don't bother coming back." Melody stared at Makoto sadly, her tail became her legs as she lost her appetite. "I like you, but I won't have you doing that to people I trust. Especially since you want to live her." Melody went into the living room to watch a movie.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Makoto sighed and followed her. "Ok I will. But he better not threaten me again like with that corpse thing. I don't take things like that lightly." He kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around her. "But if it is for you then I will do it."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Melody stared at Makoto. "Gez take a joke. He jokes like that all the time, but doesn't mean it. I only bring him corpses to feed on and to fix. but they are already dead when I bring them." Melody told makoto.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Makoto sighed. "Look.....I'm just going to get some sleep Melody. I just need some down time. I have a lot going on right now." Makoto kissed her softly. "Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Melody watched makoto leave as the sun was setting to head to bed. that is when Frankenstein walked in with a bottle of rum and a six back of beer for the party. moradeath came in holding Kira's hand as though they were siblings.

"Ah, you guys are on time. ready for the fun time." Melody laughed.
"Yes. Its Moradeath's birthday afterall." Frankenstein hugged his little girl, picking her up.

moradeath looked at the shadow that was makoto as he was leaving the room. She couldn't see him. "Hello...everyone...Melody...who is al...here?" She asked scared as she hid behind Kira.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Makoto turned around. He saw Mora and smiled. He kneeled down so he was eye level with her. "Hi there. I'm Makoto, I'm Melody's ummm......well." Makoto looked at Melody for some help because he didn't know exactly what to say.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Melody turned to the voice and held out her hand, she touched makoto's face as he was knelled down. "Hello Mister Makoto." Moradeath said calmly. "Are you a friend of Melody?"

Melody got up and walked over to them as Frankie put the beers on the table and gave the alsohal to kyoya to put in the fridge. "He is her boyfriend Mora. she is trying to live a normal life for abit. don't worry she will still give you bodies so that you don't have to kill. We know how much you hate that honey." Frankie said as he kissed his daughter's forehead before patting makoto on the back of his head.

Melody whispered in makoto's ear. "HEr eyes are black. she only see's shadows and darkness. she can't see you..." Melody said as Kyoya dimmed the lights so that moradeath wasn't in pain anymore.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Makoto blushed a little when stein said he was her boyfriend. He smiled at Mora and patted her head. Makoto stood up and hugged Melody. "So sweetie, what are we doing tonight since we have company over?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Melody looked at Makoto and Frankie. "Bon fire, beer, food, and party." Melody laughed. "Its mora's birthday. Won't you join?" Melody aske.d

Moradeath reached out and tugged at Makoto's hand as she looked up at him. she couldn't see him, but Kira kept an eye on her as frankie turned on the stereo opening the patio doors.
"Mister Makoto...what are you? Your ki sense is odd."

Melody grabbed a beer and started drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Makoto looked at Mora when she grabbed his hand. "Well...I am what is called an Omega saiyan. I am the only one of my entire race. So in a sense I'm kinda like Melody." He grinned when he heard it was her birthday. "You know I think I might have a present for you."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Melody looked at Makoto as she and Kira starting pulling the table outside to have the party outside. the moon was new so taht it was easy for moradeath to play outside.

moradeath looked at Makoto. "What is that?" Moradeath asked as Frankie tried to fix her bow at the back of her long white dress.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Makoto came back and held out something to her. "This is called a harmony stone." H placed it into her hand. "This is a special rock from the end of the universe. As long as you keep it the friends you make will be your friends forever."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Moradeath looked at it and smiled, giving makoto a hug. "Thank you..." She said. Kira looked at Moradeath as she gave Makoto a hug. Then he went back to sitting with Melody.

Frankie picked up Moradeath and tossed her in the air catching her. "Go play with Kira on the beach. The moon isn't out so its okay." Frankie told her, moradeath went with Kira onto the sandy beach.

"Thanks for making her night. I never know what to get her cause she can't see. But I love as just as she was my own. just hope this time I don't rewatch." Frankie handed makoto a beer and smile. "Come on. Join us."

Frankie and moradeath did a cheer with their beer and chugged one before opening another.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Makoto smiled at the group. "I wish I could but....." Makoto trailed off with a sad look in his eyes. His expression lightened again. "Well I guess I will see you again at some point," he lied. Makoto hugged Mora. "Take good care of that stone ok?" Makoto smiled and them all and walked inside and into his room.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Melody got the feeling something was wrong, she looked at Makoto as he left. Frankie looked at Melody not sure what to hell her.

"Listen Melody, something is eatting at that boy. Go talk to him for a bit, mora is having fun running from Kira in teh dark." Frankie laughed.

Melody nodded her head and walked up to Makoto's room and looked at him. she didn't know what to tell him. she saw that he wasn't comfortable. She stared at him coldly and sat on his lap. "What is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Makoto looked at Melody. "Hi?" He said avoiding her gaze. "What do you need?" Makoto stood up and fiddled with some stuff on the desk so he wouldn't have to look at Melody.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Melody grabbed makoto's hand and made him look at her. "What is wrong?" Melody asked, she noticed he was avoiding her. "If you don't want to be here, I am not going to make you stay. Now what is wrong?" Melody kissed Makoto to try and make him talk.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Makoto looked at Melody with eyes that were tearing up. "I'm sorry Melody.....I'm so sorry........" He hugged her close and cried a little. He kissed her cheek. "I love you Melody....but I have to go now...."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Melody stared at makoto, she felt a pain in her chest and she didn't know why it was there. tears fell from her eyes and she couldn't take it. Melody kissed Makoto, and didn't let go of him. "No."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Makoto gently removed her arms from him. "Melody.....I'm going to die soon..." He smiled softly at her and stroked her hair. "I love you more than anything Melody...I do."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Melody stared at Makoto, grabbing his arm she listend and tears fell from her eeyes. she didn't know she could even try anymore. When he said that he was going to leave her, she kissed Makoto. "please. then don't go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination? {melody}
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next