DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

The Saiyan Prince?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Makoto sighed. "Just watch...." He said sadly. He stood absolutely still as everything slowly started to fix itself. Within a minute he looked perfectly fine. "This....this is what is eating me away. Im a freak of nature." He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:03 pm

"Your not a freak to me. Your a good, handsome man that is, and always will be good at heart." She said walking over to him. Chi-zu wrapped her arms around him, and laid her head down on his chest. "Anyone who doesn't like you, or exiles you, will realize sooner or later, that its their loss." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Makoto sighed and hugged her back. "Thanks. At least I will always have you." He said with a sma;; smile on his lips. He gently brought his head closer to her and he pressed his lips against her. He stayed like that for awhile before finally breaking away. "I love you ChiZu."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Chi-zu still hadn't gotton used to him kissing her, so she blushed. When he told her he loved her, she blushed more. " I love you too." she said, walking back into the house.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Makoto got up and then noticed something. The cuts on his skin began to unheal and turn into scars. Makoto was scared of what that meant. The bruises and broken bones sayed heal but all over his body long scars appeared from where he had been cut.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:20 pm

She realized Makoto wasn't following her, so she decided to just go to sleep. Chi-zu walked over to her bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Makoto left note for ChiZu on the table that read. "Going somewhere. I will be back in a few days. Love makoto." He teleported to his palace on New vegeta. He walked down to the library and began searching through the old dusty books.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Chi-zu woke up and started to rub her eyes as she picked the note up. She was upset at the fact that he left, but then just decided it was a chance to be able to think straight and train. She dropped the necklace down on the coffee table after she showered, ate and got ready to train. Then, before she could chicken out by leaving the necklace home, she ventured out and started to train her ki and stamina.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Makoto threw the book across the room. "DAMNIT!!"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Chi-zu looked up at the sky as if she heard Makoto. His voice started to ring in her ears, she tried to ignore it, but it continued to ring in her ears as she trained. Each ring pushed her closer to insanity, and made her train harder. After a while, she hit the ground and just laid there in misery, experiencing exactly what Makoto had felt.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:58 pm

He stormed out of the palace and screamed. He began punching a mountain shattering it to pieces.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Immediately, Chi-zu screamed as he did. This time, she stood up, and insted of jabbing at the air, she let out a large blast towards a village. The area exploded within seconds, and she hit the ground losing conscious.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Makoto calmed down and teleported back to earth. He couldn't find ChiZu in the house so I tried to fond her with his ki sense. He found her and teleported to her. He shook her. "WAKE UP!!
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Chi-zu didn't wake up, she was exhaused. She couldn't, even if she had wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Makoto carefully picked her up and carried her home. He layed her out on the bed and sat down next to her. He gently stroked her hair as he looked at the sleeping girl.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Chi-zu's dream was a re-occuring of her pattern spreading, and this time, it showed it spreading across her right arm. She awoke and sat straight up, slamming her face into Makoto's hand. "OW!" She yelped. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. "What are you doing in my bed, Makoto? Better yet, how did I get here...." She looked around the room then up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:36 pm

He smiled at her. "I brought you here because you collapsed in the woods. I was so worried about you though. I didn't want to leave your side because I was worried about you."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:40 pm

"Mkay" she mumbled as she rubbed her face with her hand. When she opened her eyes, several patterns were sprawled across her forearm. Chi-zu lowered her arm and stared wide-eyed at it. "What is happening to me!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Makoto hugged her tightly. "Shhh calm down ChiZu. It's ok just relax." he said soothingly. He gently moved her forearm so he could see it. "I'm not sure. Maybe the closer we get to eachother the more it spreads...." he suggested
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:50 pm

She pressed her head close to his chest and listened to his heart beat. The sound drowned out his voice. She closed he eyes and just sat there, listening to his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 pm

He held her tightly to him and stroked her hair softly. "Shhhhhh I've got you baby. I've got you. As long as I am here you will be ok." he cooed in her ear.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Still, unable to hear him, she listened to his heartbeat. The simple pattern of lub-dubs were mesmerizing to her. She smiled, and let out a soft, "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:58 pm

He rubbed her arm slowly and kisses her forehead. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:04 pm

"I love you too" She smiled, but shuddered in pain as the patterns on her right forearm began to get closer. "Ow..." she muttered. "Oh well." She smiled again, and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Makoto hugged her tightly. "I love you ChiZu." He ran his fingers across the marks on her arm. "I just wish I could do something to help you." he smiled and kissed her neck. "If there is anything I can do tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Saiyan Prince?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next