DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

The Saiyan Prince?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Makoto was walking alo when he felt something strange. A ki signature that seemed o familiar.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Chi-zu was at her daily area. As usual, by the trees. One tree she took to particular liking. She had met that boy here, he was strange... and a saiyan. She thought about meeting him... she remembered his name, but it took her a while to think of it... Makoto. She remembered his kindness, but she wasn't quite fond of it.
Saiyans are scum.
Sighing, she laid against the tree. She drifted off into her dream land.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Zilo was sitting there for a minute he sensed to power levels nearby that seemed to be a little bit different then what he was used to. One he felt was familiar and almost like that of a humans but it seemed to be a little darker and full of hate for a minute and then kindness then sleep. The other power level he felt was one that seemed to be different then the other saiyans he has felt before. And then he remembered meeting someone like this in the spar he had not too long ago the aura and feeling of this He turned around and saw a small human girl sitting in the tree she seemed to be a bit small for some reason but then again she was a little bit away from him and she appeared small. His focus shifted back to the giant power level again for some reason.

Sitting there for a moment he didn’t know why but he seemed to be interested in the power level for some reason he couldn’t exactly put his finger on it there seemed to be something familiar in that power level of his it seemed to almost match that of Zilos and that was what caught him off guard he didn’t know why but it seemed that it was almost the same and at the same time this persons power level was that of a legendary saiyans. Confused a little bit he started walking towards where the power level was coming from and it seemed to be by the girl. As he approached she seemed a little bit different than others and that was something new. Other humans acted like each other but this one didn’t. Making him think that she acted like him in a few ways.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Makoto looked at the strange boy that he snesed. "You there. You are part saiyan. Yet why do you look so familiar." He said to the child. "You look so much like Aqueda...." He said as his voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Chi-zu was still sleeping... but heard the distant, yet close, voices as she opened her eyes and yawned drowsily. She looked up at two guys that were talking. She noticed Makoto easily, but this one boy she hadn't known. She watched, her eyes following their hand gestures and their eyes movements. Makoto was the first to talk. She could make out only half of Makoto's words; You... part saiyan...... familiar..... look... aqua? Chi-zu was puzzled by his last word. Chi-zu sneezed quietly, and looked back up at the young blonde-haired boy, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Sitting there for a moment he looked up at the man in front of him not knowing what to think about this man in front of him. "Aqueda was my mother that left me with another family." He said starring at the man. He didn't know how this man knew this at the moment. He looked up at the girl in that has just awoken he spoke in a clear tone. "Your power level sir is definitely different from that of a normal Super Saiyan meaning your a Legendary Super saiyan. But at the same time you are not on the same level as a Legendary super saiyan in fact you have something that i remember reading about known as Cell inside of you." He said looking at the man.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Makoto was shocked. "A-aqueda was your mother?!?!?!?" He said dumbfouned. Makoto put his hand on the boys head and concentrated. His eyes snapped open and he stared at Zilo. "You.....you are my son." Makoto said softly.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Chi-zu watched as they spoke to each other, at first what she had caught coming out of the boy's mouth was; Aqua... mother... family...

Chi-zu widened her eyes as he looked over at her, but didn't move. She listened more to what he said next; Power level....... not same.... cell inside you....

She thought about this as she tried to fit the puzzle pieces together, but just couldn't. As the boy finished what he was speaking, Makoto had been shocked, as if something this boy had said flipped a switch in Makoto's nerves. She tried harder to listen in to Makoto; Mother... son...

I can't hear a thing! She muttered in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Sitting there for a moment Zilo looked up at the man and made a tch sound he turned around and started walking off in the opposite direction where the girl was sitting as he walked off. "a true father never leaves his child to care for himself. so as far as i am concerned my father is dead." He looked at the girl as he walked by here looking back ahead of him he started processing in his head. How could that man be his father. Their Power levels where similiar in a way with genes but his was definitely not the same as his. There was something else within him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Makoto stared at the boy. "Whatever." He said then walked the other way wtih his head full of thoughts of Aqueda.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Chi-zu stood up fully and looked up at the boy that was now headed her direction. She watched as he passed by her. Then she looked over at Makoto as he left. She followed Makoto, hoping to get some answers. "Hey, who was that?" She asked, following at a few feet behind him. "He seems a little too young to be able to make you that shocked." She said looking at the back of his head. "Turn around." She ordered.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Walking a little ways further Zilo stood there at a small pond away from the two. For being a half breed he could hear better then a human and the Saiyan alone. He could hear both of them speak to each other from here. He heard her say that he was a bit to young to shock Makoto like that for a minute it made him smile thinking about how she had thought that he was something a little bit different and that there was something about him she didn't know to be exact. He was able to be a book worm and still tell that this man definitely had something in common with him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Makoto didnt even stop to look at her. "Leave me alone right now ChiZu." He said angrily. Makoto began to rip off his skin to reveal the bio andriod part of him. "Im a freak!!!" He yelled as he began to rip off more and more. His skin and blood was everywhere as he continued.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:01 pm

She immediately walked in front of him and grabbed his arms. "Enough!" She shouted harshly. "I don't think its a very good thing to be pulling yourself apart." She said lowering his arms. "Now stop beating yourself up, and explain to me whats going on, or I will never leave you alone for the rest of your life. And trust in the fact that I can and will be your personal pest." She said, cleaning the blood with her arm.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:06 pm

He stared at her with half of his face still attatched. "I am a freak of nature. I am not even a real saiyan anymore!!" He yelled at her. "And why the hell do you care so much anyway?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:13 pm

"Truthfully, if you want to destroy yourself, I don't care anymore. I don't think you should beat yourself up." Chi-zu stormed off deeper into the forest, ignoring Makoto's questions. She looked over at the young boy, and stomped over to him. "Tell Makoto that hes a jackass, and with warmest regards, from Chi-Zu!" She shouted, turning around. She was fuming angry and walked deeper into the forest. She laid down against another tree and began to read a book from the bag she had carried with her. It was the book about Saiyans Makoto had given her. She pawed through it and read about Saiyan Pride.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Makoto became angrier and angrier. His aura turned dark red and he began to blast everything in site. His mind had descended into the madness of the legendary super saiyan. All he cared about was destroying as much as he could. His pupils were gone and his mind was blank. He flew up in the air and shot massive balls of Ki everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Standing there for a minute he walked by the man that had claimed to be his father and he spoke softly and with his words cold but at the same time full of truth. "You may be my father but i killed the one i lived with. And that girl sees you as her first friend in a way with her reactions. If you tend to kill yourself do it with the black star dragonballs. Wish that you where back to a normal Legendary Super Saiyan. As for me until then i would advise you not to strike yourself down about it. As for now though you oh that woman and apology for yelling and becoming a straight menace to her." As he said that with a chill he walked to the girl with the same tone as he walked by. "That book is nothing to read. To understand a saiyan watch them and see how they act. each saiyan is different each saiyan has a different pride within them. Now ask yourself this....Is every saiyan you meet the devil a god, a freak, or a person." He said walking on by her.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Chi-zu jumped up. "Sure." She said as she walked away. Chi-zu walked grumpily towards another area, this time she wasn't going to stop walking until she was far away from both of them. She was irritated by their cold reactions to her, and knew they were somehow connected. Chi-zu did an unhappy grunt as she climbed up a a hill and sat down on top. The view was great, and before anyone could get to her, she would be able to see it.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Makoto gathered his Ki into his hands. He shot a massive big bang kamehameha at the ground. There was a blinding explosion as Makoto's blast took a massive chunk out of the earth itself. The entire planet shook from the blast as Makoto began to calm down. His hair returned to normal and he floated to the ground. His skin had repaired itself.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Feeling the ground shake underneath him he blinked a little bit and sighed sparkinga small blast in his hand he hit the giant man in the back of the head sending a small electrical spark into him causing a small tingling sensation through him. "You idiot what do you think your doing." For a minute there he sounded just like his mother with the tone he had. He spoke the way she used too to makoto when he done something that could attract a lot of unwanted Attention.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Chi-zu watched as a huge blast was delivered, close to her. Immediately she stood up, and started to fly. She knew she hadn't learned to control her flying yet, but she could still go faster flying than running. She flew away, and watched the island explode. "What the hell!" She yelled. "There are innocent people down there!" She gritted her teeth, and in an angry yell, she darted off with such speed, that it seemed impossible. She flew over to the island and looked around... there were no survivors. Upset, confused, and angry, she knew who to turn to for this disaster. Makoto. She wanted to shake him until he was dizzy, and ask him why, but he would simply ignore her. So she went into the water and looked around for any sign of any survivors.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Makoto grabbed the boys hand. "Do not touch me." He growled. Makoto didnt really care anymore at this point. He threw Zilo across the clearing and walked away. He looked at the ruined remains of what had been a beuatiful island.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Sitting there flying backwards from the throw of the man he put his hands in his pockets as he closed his eyes thinking flying through the trees with such a froce he barely felt anything as he kept his energy around him as he went through them blocking off major damage from anything finally coming to a stop he stood there in the middle of the ocean floating of the sorts of what one might say but he was flying with his ki looking a little bit he looked at the places he had gone through. He had been thrown through rock and other things at that standing a bit he felt something two....no three of his ribs where broken from the last impact. And his left lung had been punctured by one of them. Two arteries had broken from one rib near his heart. Not to bad but those arteries would take a nice amount of time to heal.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:01 pm

She was unsuccessful to find anyone, jsut a few remains of metal and un-destroyable objects. She floated out of the water, cold and unable to help. She flew back to normal land and sat down on the edge, staring out at the water. What use to be beautiful, was now tainted with dirt, dust, and blood. She couldn't help but stifle a sob and cover her face. Then she looked up again and began to think about all the people that had just died.

Trust me Makoto, I will never forgive you for this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Saiyan Prince? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Saiyan Prince?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: