DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

The Saiyan Prince?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChiZu
ChiZu

The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:51 am

Chi-zu woke up and felt empty... Like something inside her was broken... as if she had been punched in the stomach or someone had taken something away from her. She raised up and listened... something was weird.. she could hear....

Grumbleeeeeee.....

"Oh im hungry..." She muttered. Chi-zu stood up and walked over to the fridge. Inside, she simply pulled out pre-made sandwhiches and left one with Makoto, and a glass of water. "Did you sleep? At all?" She asked, as she started to eat her sandwhich.

Last edited by ChiZu on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:54 am

Makoto hugged her. "Morning ChiZu." he said happily. He shook his head. "No I didn't. I have never been much of a sleeper." he said calmly. He kissed her forehead and smiled. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:58 am

She smiled. "Yes. I guess..." She finished her sandwhich, then raied to her feet. "Your okay, right?" She asked looking down at him, with a worried expression plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:01 am

He grinned happily at her. "How could I not be ok. You love me and that is all I need." he hugged her and smiled genuinely for the first time in days.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:43 am

Chi-zu smiled as she walked to the bathroom. She stripped down, then gasped as she looked in the mirror. Several enchantments ran along her shoulder and across her left arm. "Its... spreading..." She turned around to the shower and hopped in. She cleaned up, then got out and got into a white shirt to hide the developing pattern, and wore her arm sleeves. She put on a pair of jeans and walked out. Chi-zu sat down next to Makoto and turned the television on to the comedy channel.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:46 am

Makoto saw ChiZu come out and his jaw dropped. "C-ChiZu." he said with wide eyes. The marks were glowing very brightly that they showed through the shirt. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 am

She bit her lip, and stalled, by standing up and pawing through her bookcase. Chi-zu stopped and looked over at him, then at her marks, then at him. "Well, I suppose as I grow stronger, the pattern developes more." She said looking down at it. "Or something along those lines." Chi-zu walked back to the couch and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:58 am

Makoto hugged her happily. "I kinda like them. They add a surrealness to you that I find very beautiful ChiZu." he said before kissing her cheek. He ran hid fingers actoss the lines on her arm. "Plus they let me know you love me."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Chi-zu shivered while he traced the pattern. She watched his hand, then stood up. "I'm gonna go... practice flying. Practice makes perfect." She said while she stood up and walked to the door. Chi-zu grabbed a black hoodie with a "Paramore" logo on the front. "Coming, or staying?" She asked as she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Makoto followed her outside and sat down on the ground. "I'll just stay here and watch you, ChiZu. If that is ok with you." He said softly. His mind was clouded with so many things that he was feeling sick.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:58 pm

She nodded and flew off. The flight was easy, but the turns remained difficult. She flew around for hours, before she became exhausted, and her power was drained. Chi-zu landed down and sat next to Makoto. "That was fun." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

He nodded at her. "Thats good to hear." Hr avoided looking at her. His dick was filled with so much pressure he began to think his head might explode soon. He got up and walked inside and sat down on the couch and stared at the blank TV.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Chi-zu walked along with him and stopped in the door. She noticed she was sweating a lot. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Oh, and you might want to turn the television on?" She said chuckling, as she walked to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Makoto nodded silently. Once she was in teh bathroom Makoto went outside into the backyard. He teleported to his castle and retrieved his guitar. He sat down under a tree and began to strum softly. He opened his mouth and sang to the music.

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember, everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know,
goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:12 pm

When Chi-zu finished washing and brushing her hair and teeth, she got dressed in a white tank-top and female athletic shorts, her marks were plain in sight. She walked out of the bathroom and looked for Makoto. She couldn't find him, so she grabbed the necklace he had given her, and put it on.

"Lets see if it works." She muttered as she focused on the gem.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Makoto felt ChiZu calling to him on teh spirit gem. He teleported in front of her and looked at her. "Yes ChiZu? What is it you need?" He said looking at her. He looked at the marks on her arm. They still unnerved him.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:18 pm

"Just testing the necklace. Where did you go?" Chi-zu asked, smiling as she looked down at the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:20 pm

He shrugged. "Outside." He said calmly. He went over to the kitchen and got himself something to drink. His thoughts returned to haunt him. Memories of what happened at the island burned in his mind causing him to doubt himself more and more.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Chi-zu shrugged, and walked to the door. "I'm going to get fresh air." She said, walking outside. Chi-zu walked along the sidewalk to a huge forest. She began to train, even though she was exhausted form her earlier flight practices.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Makoto sighed and looked at his hand. He flexed his fingers. Makoto wasn't even sure if he could feel anymore. He grabbed a knife out of a draw and stabbed it deep into his hand. He cringed as pain shot through his hand. He pulled out the bloody knife and watched the skin repair itself. He sighed and threw the knife into the sink.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:38 pm

When Chi-zu was finished training she headed home. Her whole body was sore, but she continued to walk. Chi-zu walked up her steps and walked inside. She noticed blood on the counter first, and immediately yelled out for Makoto. "Makoto, where are you!?" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Makoto was sitting in the backyard sitting under a tree. He was bruised and bloody and panting heavily. two of his ribs were broken and his ankle was shattered. He akwardly stood up and yelled out. "Im out back ChiZu."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:44 pm

She immediately turned to the door, and rushed out to see Makoto bruised, beaten and bloody. She gasped and looked him up and down. "Did someone attack you, what happened?" She asked walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Makoto snapped his dislocated arm back into place. "A mob of angry humans attacked me." He said spitting some blood out of his mouth. He shakily stood up and leaned against a tree. "Im fine dont worry about it."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:56 pm

"Your lying. I can feel it. Something is eating you away." Ch-zu started to itch he left arm. "Please, tell me whats wrong." She said, trying to ignore the disgusting sound his arm made when he popped it back into place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Saiyan Prince?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next