DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

The Saiyan Prince?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Makoto looked at his hands. "Oh god.....what have I done?!?!?!?!" He yelled as loud as he could. Makoto fell to his knees and sobbed loudly. His tears streamed like a river as the were swallowed up by the hungry ground.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Instantly, Chi-zu felt his sorrow. She was still upset, and angry. She stood up, and let out another sob, before heading out in the direction she had felt Makoto's suffering. She this time, had ran there. She leaped over several trees until she had seen Makoto sobbing upon his knees. She walked over to him and stared at him. Then, without hesitation, she got down on her knees and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Makoto pushed her away. "D-Don't touch me." he said between sobs. "I'm a monster." he said as e shrunk away from her. "I killed so many people....I didn't even have a rEason." Makoto sobbed even harder. "I was wrong. I am evil."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 pm

"I believe your wrong. Your power consumes your better judgement. You act without thinking, and your not evil." Chi-zu said as she sat down in front of him. "When you want to talk, tell me. I'll be meditating." She said as she got into position and floated up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Makoto knew what he wanted to do. His ki centered into his body. "ChiZu get far away from here before it is too late."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:10 pm

"I refuse." She stood up, and lifted her arms. "You wouldn't." She said looking down at him and the tears that were now drying into the soil.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Makoto stared at her. "Why do you care so much?" he said with tears in his eyes. "I'm a freak. I no good dirty monster that can only destroy." he said looking at the ground. "Eveywhere I go I cause pain."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:15 pm

"I care about you, believe it or not." She looked up at the sky. "But if you wish for me to leave, I will do so." She said looking back down at him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Makoto hugged her tightly and cried into her. "D-Dont leave me alone." he sobbed into her shirt. "I-I-I don't want to be alone anymore." hE said while sobbing. "
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:25 pm

She instantly wrapped her arms around him and tried to comfort him. Chi-zu Watched him sob until he stopped. "Do you feel better?" She asked as she back up to look at his face.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Makoto looked at her. He hugged her again as soon as she backed away. He clung to her like she was his lifeline. "I do just...just dot go away." he said softly. "Your all I have...even my own species hate me."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:35 pm

She hugged him again, but this time, stood up slowly with him. "I know how you feel. Not exactly what you feel, but the emotions, yes." She said softly. "I'm still curious why you got so upset, and blew everything up." She said, sneezing.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:38 pm

"Because.....my son hates me." he said. He looked up at her. "ChiZu....I'm so sorry about everything. I never wanted to put you through this. I just...I just cant stop thinking about you...I don't want to be another Kajo.."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:44 pm

She listened intently, then hugged him. "Your not another Kajo." She said smiling. "Your son doesn't hate you. He has trouble understanding you, and is upset at you. He will come to his senses if you just help him." Chi-zu said, as she wiped his tears away.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Makoto looked up at her. "I'm sorry ChiZu I am so sorry but...I've fallen for you." He said sadly. "I can't help it."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:56 pm

She hugged him, then stepped away. "I suppose then, you should know. My arm is connected to you. Its called an imprint. Im bound to you until someone else breaks it." She said as she took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Makoto looked at her. "But how do you feel about me? I don't care about your arm, you can be forced to follow me for all eternity but I wouldn't care if you didn't like me."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:03 am

Chi-zu sighed. "I'll continue to explain. The imprint means that I have to love the person." She stopped and backed up a bit more. "When the marks along my arm glow a color, its either a neon green, blue, or red. Green is for good, blue is for neutral and red is for evil. Its glowing green, which shows your good." She looked up at the sky, it was night time. "I hope you wont make me say it..." She said looking over at a rustling leaf and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:07 am

Makoto stood up and looked at her. "I see....So where do we go from here ChiZu?" He asked nervously. "I mean we admitted how we feel...." his voice trailed off. He looked at her. He walked up to her and gently hugged her. "ChiZu......"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 am

She was taken suprise by his hug, and jumped. Chi-zu hugged him back, but didn't say anything. "I seriously have no idea." She muttered lamely. "Its up to you..."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:13 am

Makoto wrapped her in his arms tightly. "I should take you home ChiZu." he teleported them to her house. "And now I can do this without regret." he leaned forward and softly pressed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:17 am

She kissed him back, but it was gentle and shy. She stepped back, and rubbed the back of her head. "Im gonna go get a night of sleep." She said, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:19 am

Makoto smiled softly at her. "If you need me I will be out here." He gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Sweet dreams."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:25 am

She walked into her bedroom and fell asleep on her bed. The pillow was soft on her head, and she drifted off into sleep easilly. Her dream had shown her marks on her left arm expanding, and filling across her body in beautiful intricate patterns, that glowed a neon green, then blue, then red.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 am

Makoto was unable to sleep so he stared at the blank TV. he sensed ChiZu dreaming something about the dream worried him. It filled him with a sense of dread. He slowly opened the door to her room to check on her. Seeing that she was sleeping calmly he kissed her cheek and tucked her in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan Prince?   The Saiyan Prince? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Saiyan Prince?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next