DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Meeting a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Makoto sat down next to her and looked her over. "Did something happen? your acting a little weird today ChiZu." He said without conern in his voice. He hoped he had done something ot upset her.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:54 pm

"No. Nothing. Weird." She muttered. Chi-zu looked over at him and sighed. "I really wish you hadn't done what you did." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Makoto looked down at his feet. "I'm sorry." He said with dissapointed eyes. He got up and walked over to the kitchen where he got a glass of water. He hated himself for what he did yesterday. She probably was angry at him now. He sighed and sat down at the table and drank the water. "Idiot.." he mumbled to himself
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Chi-zu sighed, but attempted to ignore his sorrow. She turned the television on and began to watch Deal or no deal, and began to yell at the television to pick number 1.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Makoto looked at ChiZu. He opened the door to the house and left without a single word.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Chi-zu continued to watch the show, until she stood up and walked outside. "What the hell?" She muttered as her legs continued to walk. She couldn't stop walking, until she noticed someone. "Makoto, where do you think your going!" She yelled instead of asking. Her legs abruptly stopped, as she noticed she had control over them again. "Boy, I can't have anything normal in my life... can I?" She muttered to herself. Then she looked back up at Makoto and repeated her question in a lower tone for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Makoto returned his gaze to her. "I dunno.." He said flatly. "Why?" He said with a emotionless gaze. He was hiding his feelings now because he was upset. It wasnt ok for the king to show weakness. He continued to look at her as he waited for an answer
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:35 pm

"I seriously have no idea why im here, but I couldn't control my steps. Now obviously someone or something wants me here." She narrowed her gaze at him. "Quite frankly, I don't care if your upset, or angry at me. I'll follow you. Where ever you go." She muttered, lifting her left arm. "And you'll follow me where ever I go." She said pointing at the gem below her neck.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Makoto stared at her. "I am not angry at you ChiZu." He said with a sigh. "I just wish I could undo what I did yesterday." Makoto turned away from her and continued speaking. "You can come with me if you want but Ii will tell you now that it is not a good thing to be seen in public with me."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:39 pm

She considered the thought to leave, but her left arm began to get an odd "buzz" to it, so she decided to follow him. "I don't care." She muttered, gesturing for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Makoto shrugged and walked into the town. Ehen people saw him they yelled mean things at him and some people even began to throw things at him. Makoto didn't even flinch through all of it. He eventually made it through town and into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Artik through a bus at him "DIRTY SAIYAN!"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Chi-zu stopped after a while in the forest and turned around. Out of pure anger, she crouched down and gritted her teeth. A few people were still shouting. She placed her hands together and let out a low mumbled Kamehameha. The blast was loud, and destroyed and obliterated the entire area everyone was around. She looked satisfied, and stood up straight again. She stared down the large gaping hole that the wave had created, and listened. No noise could be heard... at all, except for a bird's chirp.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Makoto looked back at what she had done. "Not a smart move." He said before continuing walking. He got to a cliff and put his hand on the face of it. His hand glowed with Ki and part of the wall dissapeared to reveal a tunnel. "Well," he asked her, "you coming?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:58 pm

She followed intently. She didn't care about his remark, but still followed. If she had walked away, her legs would have just turned her around.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Makoto closed the wall behind them and walked forward. He stopped in front of a huge cavern with sparkling crystals all around and a pool of crystal clear water. He sat down on a chair he had in here. "Welcome to my secret spot." He said
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:04 pm

She found it very pretty, and walked around. "Nice." She smiled. Chi-zu walked over to him and sat down in front of him. She stared at him, and her eyes squinted into tiny slits.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:12 pm

He stared at her. "Ok now tell me what is going on with you. Why are you so insistant on following me?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:22 pm

She sighed and pointed to her left arm. Carefully, she removed the black sleeve that covered it. Her arm had a long intricate lace and designs as if it was a tattoo, but instead it was glowing neon. She slipped her sleeve back on. Chi-zu walked to the door. "My arm is compelled to get close to any man or boy. It desires to find love, its anxious. It makes me restless, and forces me to follow who its after... and I think the enchantment has a mind of its own." She said looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Makoto just stared at her. "So thats the only reason why?" He asked. "I can help with that." Makoto sliced open his hand and began to draw a symbol on her arm with his blood. He began to chant some words and the blood symbol glowed brightly. Makoto finished chanting and he looked at her. "The enchantment is gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7