DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Meeting his master... [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever

PostSubject: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:33 am

Looking for a place to hide his Dragon Balls, Takiru had tried to use his IM, but screwed up and ended up in an entirely different dimension. Carrying the dragon balls, one in each hand, Takiru trekked forward, observing his volcanic like surroundings. This seemed like an okay place, but first he had to find out if anyone inhabited it, so he whistled as loud as he could and waited, listening to his own echo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:58 pm

"Who disturbs my realm...One whom wishes to die?" Keitaro said as he appeared behind Takiru.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Takiru heard a sudden voice and whipped around to see a godly like figure. He was lost for words. He radiated power. Takiru sputtered. "I apologize for disturbing you...I accidentally Instantly Moved here..." If this guy was as strong as he appeared, maybe Takiru could get him to train him or give him power or something like that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 pm

"Get out of here you weak ass bitch." Keitaro said turning around and moving towards the volcano.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Takiru squeezed the dragon balls a bit tighter at this. He wasn't the strongest guy around, but he was not the weakest. "Hey! I am a Legendary Super Saiyan! FAR FROM WEAK!" Just then, he screamed so loudly that he entered Super Saiyan one. He had to remind himself not to crush the Dragon Balls...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Keitaro smirked and placed his hand near Takiru's face and soon launched him up towards the Volcano as he was about to fall into the lava Keitaro caught him by the ankle standing ontop of the lava "To some no you are not weak...To me you are nothing but a speck of dust."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Takiru was caught off guard after being sent into the air and dangled over molten lava. It signed the tips of his Super Saiyan hair. "I...I...you..." Takiru was scared, for once in his life. He thought he was so almighty, yet he was beaten this swiftly...again, he was at a loss for words. "I...I am..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:17 pm

"You are NOTHING! But become my servant I can make you something...You will become powerful and get to live...Make your choice quickly." Keitaro said dropping him before quickly grabbing him again "Hand slipped." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:23 pm

The godly figure was toying with him. "Yes...I will..." Takiru's hair ceased back to black as he stopped trying to wriggle free. "What...what are you? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Keitaro IM'd the DB's to his home on the other side of the mountain before tossing the Legendary Saiyan through the side of the volcano. Keitaro was infront of him once more and picked him up by his throat. "Now boy...Who is your master?" Keitaro asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Takiru was confused. He stole his dragon balls...was mutilating him...Takiru's eyes widened...he wanted to fight back, but did not have the will, he was too awestruck...blood trickled out of his mouth. "..." He couldn't manage to speak, he wasn't sure what to think. Was he dreaming? No one could beat him that badly...right? But then again...this was too real...what had he done wrong to be beaten so badly so quickly? This had never happened before...his head hung as his thoughts race a million miles a minute...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:41 pm

"ANSWER ME!" Keitaro yelled at the saiyan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 pm

"You are!" Takiru flinched. He was mad at himself mostly, letting himself be pushed around. With that, he bowed. Then again, if the god trained him, he would not have to worry about being hurt again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Keitaro smirked and threw him down "Now kiss your masters boot." he said the smirk turning into a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Okay, this was just low. Takiru lowered his head to the godly boot and pressed his lips against it. How could this have happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:06 am

Keitaro grinned and picked the saiyan up and shoved his arm through his chest. He spread hellfighter DNA through his body. "Your power well grow thirty fold...Your old self is gone and you are born again as Measure." Keitaro said removing his arm from the man's chest as the hole reginerated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:09 am

Takiru winced as the god shoved his arm through his chest, and he felt power suddenly course through his veins as he was born again...he was not a Saiyan anymore, not even a legendary one, not even a Hellfighter, but a Legendary Super Hellfighter..."Yes, Master." Measure's voice was dull and brainwashed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:11 am

"Your mission collect the remaining earth dragon balls...Go now." Keitaro said his voice booming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:12 am

"Yes, master." with that, Measure IMed back to Earth and set out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his master... [Open]   

Back to top Go down

Meeting his master... [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: The Universe :: Majin Mountain-
Jump to: