DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Meeting a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Makoto walked along e road looking around. He stopped under a tree and smiled to himself
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Chi-zu picked up her coffee and walked along. She began to walk towards her home, but it was an extremely far distance. So she just moved to a more private area. It was swarmed with trees and flowers. She breathed in the scent and laid down in an area where she traced the images of the clouds with her index finger.

"Thats a cat." She said smiling as she moved to another cloud.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Makoto looked over at the obviously human girl that was over there. He walked over to her. He pointed up at the sky. "I think that one looks like a monkey." he said smiling at her
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Startled by this man, Chi-zu hopped up immediately and turned around.
"Who are you?" She asked looking up at the cloud.
"And nah, looks more like a battle tank to me." She said shifting her gaze back towards Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Makoto looked at her. "I like the way you think." He smiled at her again. "I am Makoto the Saiyan King"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:42 pm

"A... Saiyan..." She muttered. Chi-zu looked at him for a few seconds. Looking at him up and down, side to side. Then she sat back down on the grass without responding. Picking up her coffee, she drank the cold contents inside, not caring about the bland taste and looked up at the now fading "monkey". She patted down on the grass for him to join without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:02 pm

He sat down next to her and smiled. "Heartbroken too huh?" He said looking at her. He was a very talented empathy and could read people very well. He smiled again and looked at her. "Sorry if I'm intruding."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:15 pm

"A king." Chi-zu said pulling grass up out of the ground. She seemed to stare at the blade of grass in her hand.
"Oh-uh..o-oh. Sorry, and how could you ever know about heartbreak, Saiyan, have you ever experienced it?" Chi-zu had an obvious tone of resentment in it. Curiousity sparked in her eyes as she met his.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:27 pm

He shook his head slowly. "I would know a lot actually......" He said softly while looking at the sky. He returned his gaze to the human. "If I know anything it's pain." he said quietly. He smiled a little and looked at her. "But then again . I still have a life ahead of me. There is always another chance."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:54 pm

"My name is Chi-zu" she said standing up.
"Is it true? Your a king, so you must have an answer... Are saiyans evil at birth and stay that way without a choice of changing?" Chi-zu looked down at him.
Answers... I need answers... He has to know something.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Makoto stared at her with complete seriousness. "Are all humans born evil? Do they not change?" He said with a hint of angger. "We Saiyans are not all that different than humans. We have feelings and emotions just like you do." He stood up and stared at her. "And just like humans there are those of us who are good and those who are evil." He sighed and sat back down after a long pause. "Sorry I got a little angry there ChiZu."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:58 pm

"I understand. Trust me, I believe that Saiyans have emotions... More than you know." She sighed. "Didn't seem like that a long time ago though." She sat back down as well. "Looks like a car." She pointed at another cloud. "And that looks... like... kajo..." She lowered her hand slowly. "Im going home. Coming?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Makoto smiled at her. "I guess I could." He said a little happily. His words masked some worry in his voice. He knew someone named Kajo. He was a good friend of Makoto's one day he just dissapeared and Makoto never heard from him again. Maybe this human girl knew what became of him.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:58 pm

She stood up, helping him up. Chi-zu began to head home. When she got their, she pulled her key out of her pocket and flipped it over, revealing the inscription "Espoir". She unlocked the door and looked in. She saw the box she had opened earlier for Kenshin laying there. Quickly, she walked in and kicked it under her couch. Sighing, Chi-zu said, "come on in Makoto." She walked over to the couch and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:16 am

Makoto saw the box and instantly knew what it was. "So......Kajo broke the scouter I gave him didn't he?" Makoto said a little sadly. He looked at the box intently. "I have to know......what happened to him?" Makoto said with concern. "I mean if your comfortable saying so."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 am

Chi-zu instantly stood up. "You... uh... wait..................No" Chi-zu stuttered. Chi-zu took a while to figure out what he was saying, but then when she did, she began to get very agitated. "I don't want to talk about it." She said. Clenching her fists and walking to her fridge. Chi-zu grabbed two bottle of water and gave one to Makoto. She looked into his concerned eyes and frowned. "But, if you must know... My parents had killed him." She looked at the box and pulled it out, picking up the scouter. "And the scouter broke... When I admitted I had loved him." She said placing it in Makoto's hand. Her face turned red, and it felt like it would pop off of her shoulders and fly away at any given moment, so she sat back down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:35 am

Makoto looked at the broken scouter that she placed in his hand. "I always told him.......but of course he never listened.." Mkotoo stared at the broken scouter before putting it in her hand. "I have no right to hold this. Take it." He sat down next to her and looked deeply into her. "I finally understand why you hate us saiyans so much now......He hurt you didn't he?" Makoto said with a little despair in his voice. "I know how it feels to be hurt like that...My wife....she tried to kill me and then disappeared."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:46 am

"I guess its a pain you live with. It never goes away, does it?" Chi-zu looked at the scouter.

Hes gone... Has been for a long time now. He tricked me. Made me fall in love with him... Then he changed... If he really loved me he should have proven it and shouldn't have been the way he was.

"Well, im going to go to sleep. I trust you not to mess with anything? You can stay if you want. I don't mind." Chi-zu stood up. She walked over to her room, closing the door. Chi-zu hopped into bed and laid down.

Am I right to trust him? He could be just like Kajo. I can trust him... I knew that. He knew my pain, and he felt it himself. I can't understand what these monkeys want from me!

Chi-zu hopped out of her bed.

I don't care. I just...

A tear fell from her eye as she walked to the window and hopped out. She ran along the sidewalk. Her destination was now clear to her. Her intentions were as true as her feelings were. She was going to do what her parents did to Kajo. Kill them.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:53 am

Makoto stared at her when she went upstairs. He could sense the inner turmoil within her. He sighed and began to sing a little to himself when he felt her leave the house and walk away. He IMed behind her and spoke softly. "Will killing them really bring you peace ChiZu? Or just add more scars that you have to live with." He walked in front of her and stared with caring eyes. "I want you to make sure this is what you want to do. But at least think about it. I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did ChiZu. You still have a long life ahead of you." He said with his deep blue eyes filled with sadness and regret. He dropped his arms to his sides. "If it is what you want then I won't stop you. But just think about what I said."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 am

Without hesitation, Chi-zu punched him roughly in the stomach. It was a punch that wasn't strong, or an angry punch. It was an emotional punch, that was followed with Chi-zu's wet eyes impacting on Makoto's chest. She was hiccuping through her gasps of uncontrollable tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:04 am

Makoto felt her punch followed by her tears. He wrapped his arms around her and held her. "Shhh let it all out ChiZu. I'm here for you." He said with pure kindness and sincerity. He placed his coat over her as rain began to fall from the sky. He looked at the small crying human. He wanted to do whatever he could to help her avoid the pain he knew.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 am

Instantly, she cringed at Makoto's warmth. Chi-zu looked up at his face.

"You look like him." She said in fear. Chi-zu pulled out of his jacket.

"Im.. sorry." She said closing her eyes slowly. She backed up and walked back to her home. It was very cold, and she regretted leaving Makoto for an odd reason. She wanted to stay with him, feel his wamth.

What is wrong with me.

She walked up to her couch and turned on the television.

"The forecast for tomorrow is ra-" Chi-zu turned the television off and put her head down on the pillow. The pillow was soft on her head and she fell asleep immediately.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 am

Makoto had followed her as he had been worried about her a lot. He sat on e couch and just dat ere thinking. She fears me because I remind her of him.....does that mean that I am evil as well? he shook the thought away and fell asleep leaning against the back of the couch
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:30 am

Chi-zu woke up the next day, it was 4:19. She scowled for how long she slept and stood up, rushing to get ready for work. She grabbed the scouter and stuffed it in her bag. Then rushed to her book and put it in her bag. She dropped the bag near the door and rushed to the shower. She showered as fast as she could, then dried and brushed her hair as quickly as she could. She looked in the mirror.

I have looked the same for 9 years.

She continued walking, grabbed a necklace with her key on it, and slipped it on her neck. She stopped to look at Makoto still sleeping. She walked over to his and put her hand on his chest. His warmth made her smile... but something was hidden in her nerves... panic. She backed up sighing, and grabbed her bag on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:35 am

Makoto stirred when she was rushing around. He opened his eyes and stared at the clock. "Work?" he asked a little drowsily. He stood up and stretched. "I can get you there faster. Just tell me where it is and I can teleport you there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next