DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Meeting a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Meeting a friend - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Makoto could tell something was bothering her. He kept quiet and sat there silently while she drove. When she asked him a question he shrugged. "I dunno. Its up to you."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Chi-zu frowned. She hadn't wanted to go to the normal places she had went to. "No, your choice..." She persisted, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Makoto stared out the window and looked up at the sky. "I don't know really. I am not welcome anywhere really. The humans hate me even though I save them time and time again." he said sighing and closing his dark blue eyes. His mind wandered throughout his experiences on earth. So many people hated him just because of his power. He was worried that he was losing the first human friend he had ever had.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Artik was found screaming in the background "I AM HEDGEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" , and he ran nakedly off-screen, holding a pair of hedge-clippers.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:44 pm

"Their loss." Chi-zu muttered as she closed her eyes too. She couldn't understand what was upsetting her, maybe just being around him?

No... thats not why...

Chi-zu continued to think about it, as she pulled out of Starbucks and drove back to her home. She walked up to the door and opened it, walking in.
"Coming in?" She asked, through her teeth chatters from the cold in her home.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Makoto took his jacket off and wrapped it around her. "You need this more than me. He stood there bare chested and looked at her expressionlesly. "You don't like me do you. It's because I remind you so much of Kajo isn't it?" he said with a little bit of hurt in his voice. "I am not him ChiZu. But if being around you upsets you so much I'll leave you alone." he said before turning his back to her and walking to the door. A single tear rolled down his face and fell to the floor as he reached for the door.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Instantly, Chi-zu lifted him to his feet and hugged him. She didn't let go, although she had wanted to, he was right. Every ounce of her had wanted to destroy Kajo, and Makoto was alike to him. She held him tight, not wanting to let him storm away upset or angry. "Don't leave..." She whispered, forcing her hug to be sympathetic and understanding.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Makoto gently removed her arms from him. "Nomatter how much you try to hide it I can still see through you. Your forcing yourself to try to comfort me." He said softly. "I don't want to cause you stress ChiZu. It would be better if I just left." he said with a hurt voice. "I just hope that one day you can see me as Makoto and not as Kajo." He leaned down and softly kissed her forehead. "I will still come for you whenever you need me. That will never change." He held out a small necklace to her. "This necklace contains a gem with a tiny piece of my soul in it. If you ever are in danger just focus on the gem and call out to me."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:15 pm

"I...uh..........Thanks...." She muttered slowly, looking up at him. She stared down at the necklace, and put it on. Chi-zu looked into his eyes, searching for a sign of happiness, or maybe anger... but it was all just sorrow. She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Makoto gave her a soft smile and moved her hair out of her eyes. "I will always care about you ChiZu. No matter what." He said with a fake smile. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly while tears ran down his face. He wiped them away before she could see and he looked at her. "Don't hate me for this ChiZu." he said before softly kissing her lips. He quickly moved back to let her figure or what just happened.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:42 pm

She watched him hug her, she was okay with this... Until he kissed her. Her nerves began to freak and react massively. As her heart race sped up she realized she was fidgeting her hand with his jacket. "Uhm... And tonights... weather.... yeah..........." She could already tell her face looked so red that someone had slapped her several times. Chi-zu instantly backed up, and she realized what she was afraid once again all this time of... Falling in love. She instantly backed up and closed the door in his face, leaning her back against it, she began hyperventilate.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Makoto had the door slammed in his face. He sighed and gently knocked on the door. "ChiZu? Are you still there?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Her breathing was still abnormal, as Makoto knocked on the door. He asked if she was there, and immediately, she lifted off the door. She was getting very anxious, and restless. Slowly, she recollected her nerves, and opened the door. "Yes... Here..." Chi-zu muttered, staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Makoto looked at her. "Im sorry ChiZu. I-I don't know what came over me." He said with tears now freely running down his face. "Please dont hate me ChiZu." He said with his cheeks stained with tears. "I didnt mean to make you upset. I just want tou to be happy."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:39 pm

"I, uh." Chi-zu looked up at the tears spilling down his cheeks. She walked up to him and wiped them off. "I don't hate you. Quite the opposite. Well maybe... I don't know... Just..." She looked over at her car, then back in her house. "I need to sleep... for a while. I don't care how long, I just need to sleep." She said looking up at his face.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:41 pm

He smiled a little at her. "Here." He siad. He gently lifted her up and carried her to her bedroom. He layed her down in the bed and smiled at her. "Sweet dreams." He said before shutting the door. He proceded to fall asleep on the couch
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 pm

When she woke up, she realized something from her dream. She hadn't been attached to Kajo now. The evil he had tried to force upon her was gone, although she was still neutral. She realized something else too, she wasn't afraid of good or evil... at all. She was refreshed, and the sleep she obtained was as if it was the only sleep she had gotton in several years... 9 to be exact. She lifted out of bed and walked to the shower. Chi-zu stripped down and began to wash.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Makoto was fast asleep on the couch and he dreamed of his parents. How they were killed by a mob of angry humans. Makoto had always hated humans since then. He had planned to kill them all once. But there was always a part of him that felt attatched to the human race.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Chi-zu Got out of the shower and dressed. She walked over to Makoto and covered him with a blanket. Chi-zu grabbed her bag, and walked to her forest. She laid against the tree, and started to read a book.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Makoto yawned loudly and woke up. He couldn't sense ChiZu nearby so he thought she must have gone out somewhere. Being bored and thinking she needed some time ot herself Makoto decided to do some chores around the house. He cleaned things up and vacuumed and mopped the floors and even mowed the lawn. By the time he was done a few hours had passed. Makoto sat down out front with a bottle of water. He had taken is shirt off because it had been hot that day.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Her thoughts were easy without Makoto able to hear them. After she was done thinking, she stood up and walked home. She decided it was a good time to test her new-found speed and stamina, so she sprinted home. Sure enough, the time it would take her to get home with less than half of her speed, was shortened by 10 times less. Chi-zu began to walk up her steps, when she had seen Makoto shirtless. She began to blush madly, as she looked away. "Jeesh, must be hot today..." She muttered sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:13 pm

He smiled at her when she returned. "Welcome home ChiZu. I cleaned up your house while you were gone." He saw her blush and laughed a little. "Sorry about that. I was out here doing gardening and I got hot." He said smiling. He looked over at her. "So it looks like you slept well today."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:18 pm

"Thanks. And yes, I did sleep well." She smiled. Then she found herself blurting out something she hadn't planned on saying. "Oh and, I think you broke the evil in me." She began to blush madly. "I... uh mean... Yeah Kajo... I uh..." She stood up and walked in her home.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Makoto blinked. He stood up and walked over to her. "Are you feeling ok?" He asked worriedly. He put the back of his hand on her forehead to see if she had a fever. "You seem fine." He said looking at her. "Why are you so jumpy?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:24 pm

"Im feeling fine" Her voice slowly fell in tone as he felt her forehead. She stared at the hand he just touched her with. "Very... Fine..." She smiled, walking over to her couch and sat down. "Im not jumpy either... Whos jumpy?" She said, smiling awkwardly. "I have never heard of this "Jumpy"." She said lamely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next