DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Cheshire stood in a field wearing black shorts and a white tank top, cheshire was out there trainign to brush up on her moves. She needed to keep fit, she didn’t want to get soft incase the rava soldiers come for her. Her violet and white hair let down as she flipped up on her hands while there were weights on her feet, she spun in a circle going around and around. She knew that this was needed incase something happened. She wanted to practice her balance as a fish was roasting on the fire that she had caught in the creek near by. Spinning, she stopped and landed quickly on her feet as one of the weights had dropped on her tail. She moved her tail out from under the metal weight.
“damn it. Should have gone dancing instead of this.” Cheshire said to herself, looking at the flowers in the field. The smell made her smile as it was peaceful there. It reminded her of the country side of her home planet. Where she and her brother would play in. Pushing those aside she starting punching the air and doing spinning kicks to keep her speed and training up. But something caught her ear, as she heard someone approaching.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:12 pm

"Ow." Akio was walking down the road when he stepped on a sharp piece of glass. It stung a bit. He fell backwords and took off his shoe, picking out the glass as a bit of blood came out. "Dammit..." He rubbed his injured foot. He then looked up, noticing the person he saw before. His eyes widened a bit and he smiled, levitating to the air. "Hey, sorry, I don't normally curse." She was the strawberry girl.

"Do you remember me?" He tilted his head towards the side. This time, he looked a bit different. His skin had more of a glow, and he had a ki aura that formed a wing overlooking his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Artik could be seen in the background, fighting midget zombie clowns. "HELP!" , he yelled, trying to get the obvious fighters' attentions, only to be knocked to the other side of the Earth by a giant boulder flying sideways.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:29 pm

OOC:Don't Just Ignore Artik ^^
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:12 pm

OCC: Will do. XD

Cheshire lifted her head as she heard a yelp and a curse leave someone's lips. turning her head the voice sounded familiar as the man from the cafe came up. It was Akio, she hadn't seen him for a bit. Her red eyes looking at him as he walked towards her smelling like he got a cut somewhere. when he apologized for cursing, her eyes went wide not sure what to say.

"Yes I remember you. Your Akio, you came to my work that one day." Cheshire's face went a little pink that he saw that she was training. Rubbing the back of her neck her tail rubbed against her leg as her ears went down. "Are you okay? Sorry you see me like this. I'm not use to people seeing me train. Cause I can't hide my ears or tail with a costume." She didn't know what to do or say, but she fiddled with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:26 pm

"You don't need to hide anything." Akio gave a soft laugh with that signature sincere smile. "The cat ears are kind of cute." Akio floated down and noticed the tail, "As is the tail." With another chuckle, Akio once again noticed a faint blush on her as he spoke. She seemed to be really embarassed about her heritage. "Besides, its better than being a human, right?" Akio had a high view of humanity, and all of their progress, but he still liked to joke about them every now and then.

"So you're training, eh? I just got finished doing a bit of training myself. Why don't you show me a little bit of what you've learned?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:32 pm

cheshire heard the compliments and her face went redder, she wasn't use to them being called cute when she wasn't in costume. "th..thank you." Cheshire smiled faintly as she listened to him say its better than being human. She lowered her eyes to the ground as her ears went down. "I do wish I was human. Maybe then I couldn't be hunted like I am. I'm a rava, a member of a planet that makes other planets into slaves and then sells them off. At least if I was human, then...I wouldn't have soldiers after me." Cheshire turned away looking at the flowers that moved with the wind. "But then again, I wouldn't be cute. but to tell the truth, you are cute yourself. but your personality interest me more. your mind seems complex, and I know you want to see your family." she smiled.

speaking of training and seeing what she learned, her eyes looked at him and shook her head. "Rather not. you don't want a collar around your neck." Cheshire laughed giving him a wink. "though I think it would be fun for playing." She crouched down as her body went into play mode. her eyes got wide and her tail moved long the ground like a snake.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Akio smiled, "My personality, you say? I assure you it's rather flat, I act the same as everyone else in my group. Manipulative beyond repair. Some say we have a natural...." Akio blinked a couple of times, "cute?" It took him a bit off guard. He'd never been called it before, or at least, not while he was paying attention. Attractiveness wasn't much of a feature in his race, they judged people on the words they spoke. The meeek were the strong.

"Well, alright I guess." Akio's wing faded away, but the glow remained, as he flew slowly backwords. Finally he landed, about 30 yards away from Cheshire. "I'll give you the first move, wannabe-human!" It was a bit of a joke, and to compliment it he offered a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Artik flew by, naked "WHEEEEEE!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Cheshire lifted her head as she stood there with a grin on her face. "Well I like it. and yes you are cute..." Her face went redder. She saw his reaction to it, she went to touch him but he moved. cheshire figured he wanted to see her fight. but when he called her a wannabe-human, she laughed. "anything is better than ending lives of people." Cheshire smirked as her nails dug into teh ground as she arched her back. Using her hands she launched herself forward running before she jumped at Akio. A smile on her face, she landed on the ground in front of him with her hand, trying to wrap her legs around his neck and flip him over her onto the ground as her ki was charging.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Artik turned into a werewolf, and killed a hobo resting under a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Akio watched her movements closely. Although she was playing, he didn't want either of them to get hurt. She jumped towards him, landed by him and wrapped her legs around his neck. Still, before she got the chance to throw him, Akio shot up into the air, adding ki into his dash to go faster. He would keep going up until he got about 15 yards into the air, and would then attempt grab her leg and toss her down. He figured she could fly, though.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Artik started throwing Ki blasts at the people, and he was in Oozaru state, so he was 500 feet tall, impossible to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Cheshire blinked as she was flown into the air while holding onto Akio. she could read his mind on what he was about to do. Biting into his leg as he went to toss her, she stayed latched to him as she used her ki to wrap a whip around his leg making of energy. A grin sitting on her face as she arched her back and kneed Akio in his ribs with all her strength.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Zurako then blasted ki blasts inbetween these two idiots setting the whole land on fire, he continued to fire them creating a large FIFTY MILE DEEP CRATER WHICH WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Akio was kneed in the stomach, hard. As his eyes widened, he let out a small smile. His thought was he would throw her off, but in reality, he seperated his body and mind and tried to latch on to her and throw her down. Since his thought process was completely different, he figured her reaction would be different as well.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Artik transformed into Optimus Prime, was doing Robo-Michael jackson crotch-graps. "IM A MOTHERFUCKING PIMP!",Artikmus Prime yelled repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Android 16mk2 went walking by twitching in the genitals area right net to them
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Cheshire saw that she got her target, but then when she saw into his mind and he did something completely different it threw her off. Cheshire was thrown off and landed on the ground with a thud. Lying there for a moment, she sat up looking up at Akio. "HEy!!! Thats not fair hot stuff." Cheshire laughed as she joked.

Crouching down again, she ran up the side of the tree and launched herself like a cat using her ki like a whip and wrapping it around Akio's neck.

((guys this says Akio and cheshire. starting to make me not want to be in this rpg anymore))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:57 pm

((Siiiiiiiigh.... Fine... just take notice of us! That's all we ask for are cameos...))
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Akio smiled, "Mind reading isn't really that fair either." A wing made of ki popped out, breaking the whip away from him. "Sorry, but that's not going to work either." He smiled, "Why don't you start using some ki attacks? LIke this!" Akio held out his hand as energy began to pour into it. The energy became a ball. He threw it into the air. "Impact Bomb!" The bomb flew about a mile into the air, but when it exploded, the explosion was quite visible. It was too far away from anything to actually do damage, though.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:07 am

Cheshire's face went blank when he broke away from her whip, her eyes looked at him and she floated back a bit as he shot off a ki past her. staring at Akio as he said to show him ki attacks like that. Cheshrie started at him and shook her head.
"I can't. My skills are for capturing slaves only. at the moment I can't take forms." Her face went red, she hated the fact she didn't know her royal top skills yet.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:17 am

"Hm, well that's something we'll have to work on when we get to your planet. Do you have any ki abilities? My Impact Bomb isn't a clan technique, it's just something I picked up on while watching other people battle." He was wondering why she wouldn't have any ki skills, without them attacking would be quite a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:36 am

cheshire paused and stared at him. "When we get to my planet..." Cheshire was confused, she couldn't step foot on her planet. and she wasn't going to. "I don't have any bombs, but I have wipes, collars, and a cat form." cheshire rubebd the back of her head. she floated up towards akio and stared at him. "I can't go back to my planet. i'm banished. and I don't want to be tracked to earth. I like it here." cheshire poked his cheek with her fingers and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:02 am

Akio just gave a light hearted smile. "I don't want you to take any offense to this, but I feel like the only way you can truly have peace of mind with yourself is to take what's yours. You are a member of your race, and nothing can change that. Shouldn't you try hard to make that race good? Every person can become great, you just have to try to see it in them and pull it out." He looked in the sky, "Even my people have the potential...just not the priority."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next