DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Necro
Necro

Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Orrun thought for a moment and concentrated on the Special Beam canon.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Artik died.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Orrun took a step back. Artik was dead! How did that happen... Orrun poked Artik's body "Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Artik looked at Artik's body. "He's... dead. Does ay Artik know CPR?!" Out of the crowd of Artiks gathered around, only one raised his hand

"I do!" The Artik revived him.

"Artik, and Artik, and Artik, and Artik, and..." Three hours later, "...and Artik! You saved me!"
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Orrun calmly, if not a bit surprised, observed the odd event. Orrun moved his gaze outside, and then back to the revived Artik. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Artik killed the other Artiks.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Orrun walks closer to Artik. "Tell me Artik, how in HFIL did you do that?" Orrun asked, looking positively baffled.

Last edited by Necro on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out word)
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Artik blinked. "Do what?"
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:13 pm

"The crowd of Artiks! How is that possible when you're dead?" Orrun inquired.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Artik blinked again. "You must be seeing things."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Orrun thought for a moment. Seeing a multitude of Artiks while he was dead was just about as unlikely as him seeing things. "Perhaps it was the Astley dust..." muttered Orrun
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Everyone then put on leather jackets, and slicked their hair, and danced to Greased Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Orrun sat down on a bench, hard. What in Yemma's name was happening? It must be the Astley dust- what had Artik done to him?!
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Artik turned the bench into Barbara Streisand.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Orrun stood abruptly backed away a few paces and pulled his pocket watch from his breast pocket. He flipped it open a faint glow emitted from the face, Orrun stared deeply into the watch's face that contained something other than the time. Orrun took several calming breaths and shoved the watch back into his pocket and looked up. "Please let it be over," Orrun looked up.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Artik was reading a magazine in the other side of the room, sitting on a bean bag, his legs crossed... "Huh... did you know the black guy from Tropic Thunder.... was Robert Downey Jr.?"
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Orrun blinked. This was probably as normal as it would get. "I'm pretty sure, yes," Orrun answered sitting back down on the bench. "So when do we get to the training?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 pm

"It's done."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:00 pm

".........Really?" Orrun looked blank. How was giving a student a hallucinogenic powder training?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:12 pm

The crowd of Artiks that were killed turned to zombies. They attaked Orrun.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Orrun extended his arm and let loose a divine light. He grabs a zombie he missed by the face and charged a dark sphere in his hand, obliterating the zombie shoulder up. Orrun makes short work of them.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:20 pm

"Still thinks it's from the dust?"
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 pm

"I have no idea anymore" Orrun shakes his head. "This place must just be crazy" He said, giving up on any logical reason.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Artik thought a moment. "Perhaps you want somewhere more.... SANE?!", the evilest of voices boomed. "I'll give you sane..." Artik turned both them into liquid puddles, and they were transported to the worst place imaginable...

Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 pm

"Its...its worse than HFIL!" Orrun stuttered "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~   Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training: Part Two ~A and C/O~
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next