DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChiZu
ChiZu

Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour Empty
PostSubject: Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour   Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Prologue;
Chi-zu was born into a normal everyday life for a human on Earth. The only problem was her parent's deep desire for her to learn martial arts. She follows her parent's desires to never love and to follow the family tradition even though she hadn't wanted to. Each passing day, she did as her parents wanted and slowly became a master.When Chi-zu meets a young boy in her martial arts class at the age of 14, they develope a close friendship. She spends a full two years not knowing that he had been in love with her. When she learns of his secret, and the secret of him being an evil saiyan, she is engulfed in emotions.

Chi-zu sat straight up in her bed, sweat rolled down her face and into her eyes. The same dream, every night... Kajo giving her the news of who he really was, and her explosive, angry reaction to it.

He was a Saiyan, evil, cold... He said he loved me, but I know hes only trying to change me... I was good until he told me. I still don't know if good is good... and evil is evil. I do know, love is love.

She heard rustling near her door, and as she lifted her head, She peered into the face of... Kajo?!

"Did you have another nightmare, Zu?" He walked into her room, grinning.
Chi-zu stood up in outrage.

"Why are you-" She looked up into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Here?" Kajo responded. He suddenly moved with quick agile bolts, easy enough for Chi-zu to see each movement.

"I missed you." He responded as his face had come so close to Chi-zu's that his breath was warm against her cheeks.
He raised his right arm in the air, in less than a second, he lashed his arm out and collided with Chi-zu's left arm.
Chi-zu yelled out in agony as the bones in her arm painfully snapped. She instantly dropped to her knees and held to her arm.

"Play with me." Kajo beckoned, waving his arm to her. Slowly, but able to rise, Chi-zu stood, her left arm limply hanging to her side. She brought her right hand under her chin, with her palm facing the wall. She whipped her arm quickly out with white ki surrounding it. The ki slowly developed to a black razor blade.

"Want a fight? You'll get a fight you damn ugly beast!" Chi-zu shouted, rushing Kajo. Her arm lashed out at Kajo and collided with his lifted arm.

"Your pathetic, even my energy blade is too weak. Worse, you wont give in. I am Kajo, obey me or suffer!" He smiled, grabbing Chi-zu's left arm. Chi-zu grunted in pain. She lifted her leg, not caring about how painful the attack would be. She twisted her entire body, placing her left arm in an awkward position which caused Kajo to tighten his grip. She forced her left arm down under her leg, forcing Kajo to bend down to her leg's height. She whipped her leg out, forcing all her Ki to her leg's strong attack, and the impact upon Kajo's head.

"Hows that for pathetic?" She asked through pained pants.

"Better, but of course it would be, seeing as that was all of your puny energy." He untangled Chi-zu's arm and leg.
Chi-zu fell onto him in exhaustion.

"How nice, you submit to me, just like that?" Kajo grabbed Chi-zu's arm again and a black mist had covered her arm. Chi-zu stood up and backed up, inspecting her arm.

"What did you do!" She shouted furiously.

"I healed you." He said smiling.

"Oh im sure healing is the color of black." She said waving her arm around. It seemed to be okay.

"Its evil healing..." He said sighing.

"Get out. Now." Chi-zu said clenching her fists.

"Im not leaving. I love you." He said as his eyes softened.

"Kajo, there is nothing more between us. Leave before I hurt you. I don't care how weak I am, I will find a way!" Chi-zu shouted, her face turning red from the tears that were starting to develope. He walked up to her, forcing her up against the wall and trapping her.

"I will never leave you." Dazed, but able to keep a clear head, Chi-zu smashed her fist into his stomach. The blow was powerful, even to Kajo. Chi-zu ran, she didn't have much time... He would recover soon... and when he did... Chi-zu broke off at that thought and ran outside into the rain.

"The downpour... Its starting..." She said, breathless... and in danger.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Part 2   Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Chi-zu only got a small run ahead, a forest that she and Kajo had always gone to. She laid against their tree.

Its true, I do love him. Always have actually... Even after he told me he was evil. A saiyan? He showed me everything and told me everything. The scouter he gave me... It was busted and he never told me what it was, but I kept it. He showed me the tail he had hid from me for 2 years, and... his hair hair turned golden... spiked... he was aggressive.

The rain continued... Chi-zu was drenched, cold and afraid. It wouldn't be long before he caught up to her again. Exhaustion took over in her body, and she couldn't move, it was impossible. Slowly she lifted her arm, pushing up at the ground. The attempt to stand, failed. She closed her eyes.

"Well, you get what you deserve, your face in the mud." Kajo placed his boot on Chi-zu's head.

"I know this isn't necessary because you have no energy left to get up, I just wanted you to know whos dominant." He smirked and picked her up. He propped her back against the tree.

"Leave..Me...Alone." Chi-zu panted.

"Oh, never. You will never get it. I know your feelings, there tearing you up inside, eating you away." He sat down in front of Chi-zu.

"Thats.....what you.......think." She said, her breaths becoming shallow.

"Give in."

"No." Kajo raised his arm and slapped chi-zu across her face.

"I’ll teach you to disrespect me." Chi-zu closed her eyes as Kajo grabbed her throat.
Chi-zu felt his hand tighten against her throat.

"What are you most afraid of?" he asked maliciously, she remained silent, fear and fatigue finally taking a toll on her ability to fight back.

"ANSWER ME!" He screamed into her now ringing ear.

"Loving you."

"I see..." He looked away, obviously hurt.

"I have done you no harm." She spoke calmly, though she was trembling.
He said nothing as he picked her up; she was close to him, too close. She could feel his intense body heat on her own. Chi-zu was afraid, she knew this was no regular saiyan, even though she had never met any others. His eyes were swimming with emptiness and pain.

"You stole my heart the first day I saw you. Now I wont leave you alone until I have yours." He smiled a sick smile that murderers have after they have commited their crime.

"Admit your love for me, I will leave you alone, forever." He said looking at her with his most serious expression.

"Fine, I loved who you were." Chi-zu said looking him in the eyes. She regretted looking him in the eyes, because his eyes became cruel and cold since the day she had rejected his secret.

"Then, you will learn to love me now." He said, the cold murderous smile tugged at the side of lips as his cold eyes stared into her.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour   Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:34 am

"What the-?" Chi-zu asked with a groan as she sat up delicately. She opened her eyes that were squinting in the harsh suns. They were blocked by triangular black hair.

I guess I fell asleep...?

"It’s about time." Kajo said carelessly. She glared at him; She felt anger boiling uncomfortably in her stomach. She suddenly launched her aching body at his muscular form; she swung blindly, her fist contacting with his arm. She could hear his muscles contract painfully to her attack. They both sprang back, he looked smug and confident, and his breath came out in easy puffs. Chi-zu was already breathing hard, and was still exhausted from her earlier fighting. He stared at her with such intensity that her confidence began to falter. She ran at him again, sending a kick to his left jaw, he blocked it easily. He started to smirk at her from the other side of her leg. With that she sent a flurry of punches to his big head, he ducked and kicked her feet; she almost fell before she regained her balance by flipping backwards.

He is trying to make a fool out of me!

He grabbed her and started to fly upwards at incredible speed. She screamed as he started to force her straight towards the ground. She heard his gleeful laughing in her ear as she saw the muddy ground come closer and closer. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his body. He was warm and she couldn’t help but lean her face into his muscular shoulder. She felt him freeze underneath her; Chi-zu squeezed her eyes tighter as she braced herself for the impact. It never came. She felt his boots lightly touch the slosh on the ground. She finally realized he was carrying her upright, and that she was lying on top of his arms.

"Put me down!" She screamed in his ear. He grunted but tightened his grip against her torso. She started to squirm; when that didn’t work she banged her elbow into his stomach, he grunted again.

"You are in no condition to walk, woman." He hissed.

"Put me down, and we shall see if that is true." She attempted to be polite, but that just got her a mix between a snort and a chuckle.

"Fine." He said and he dropped her onto the ground. Her legs couldn’t support themselves, and she fell into the mud. She was trembling all over, and her legs looked like they were suffering from a massive earthquake. She glared at him and he scowled at her.

"Learn your place." He said as he picked her back up.

"I know my place, and it’s not in your arms!" Chi-zu said rudely.

"Most females would kill for this opportunity!" He was starting to sound defensive.

"So they could have a chance to annihilate you."

"You will treat me with respect!"

"I’ll give it when I receive it."

"Fine, you won't admit your love to me? I will give you one day. Think about it. Or you wont have another day to think about anything."

"Are you threatening me?" She gasped.

"Lets just say, I am quickening the pace."

"Your impossible!!" Chi-zu yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Good." He muttered. He flew Chi-zu back to her home and put her on her couch.

"Think... about... it." Each word became more serious. Chi-zu sighed as he left.

"Who was that... And what happened to you?!" Chi-zu looked up to see her mother coming out to her, she was gawking at the bruises and cuts that marked her body.

"Nothing." She said, protecting Kajo. Her mother watched her walk to the bathroom. When Chi-zu looked in the mirror, she wished she hadn't. Her entire body was covered in bruises, cuts, and scars. Mud covered her entire body, and blood was matted in her clothes. She gasped at this. Then, a few knocks came through the door.

"Yes?" Chi-zu asked over the tap water's soothing noise.

"You need to stop fighting to this point, Chi-zu." Her mother shouted over the tap water's noise.

"Your the one who wanted me to do this, mother." Chi-zu said, turning the water off.

"When your done in there, I need to talk to you." Her mother said, as footsteps outside of the door disappeared. Chi-zu sighed in relief that she hadn't found out about Kajo and stepped in the shower after stripping down. The water was hot against her skin, even though it was suppose to be warm. She looked down at the drain and the blood that slipped through it. Chi-zu started to wash then stood there. She thought about Kajo's words.

Think about it...

She got out of the shower and dried off, combing her hair and tending to her cuts. Chi-zu got dressed then headed for her mother.

Last edited by ChiZu on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Part 4   Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:26 am

"I know who that boy is." Her mother said.

"What boy." Chi-zu stated, not even asking.

"You know who. Dean, come here." Her mother shouted. Chi-zu's father walked in, holding a sword. Chi-zu backed up, her instincts were kicking in.

"Im sorry." Her father said, as he unsheathed the sword. Chi-zu backed up... into her mother, which grabbed her.

"Its whats best for humanity... We knew he was coming, he wants to mate with you to create the most powerful child in the universe." Her mother said. Chi-zu slammed her foot down on her mother's foot. The pressure of this, broke her foot, Chi-zu heard it. As her mother yelled out to attack, Chi-zu turned around to her father, which thrust the sword into her hand. Chi-zu grunted, but held the yelp in.

"What the hell!!!" Chi-zu shouted. she pulled the sword out of her hand and yelped that time. Quickly she swung the sword at her father, and missed. Chi-zu knew that her father and mother were hiding something.

"Stop messing around, Dean!" Chi-zu's mother shouted.

"I knew it! Your not human are you!?" Chi-zu shouted angrily.

"Im not even your father, you evil child! Were not blood related, even so I would be disgusted to have someone so evil as you in my heritage." He smiled.

"Then...What are you?" Chi-zu asked.

"The end." He responded, raising his arm to her.

"No!" Kajo shouted. He pushed me out of the way and took the energy blast. It looked painful, but it wasn't to him.

"Im the one you want. Come and get me!" He shouted as his hair sparked golden.

"H-h-how...." Chi-zu's teeth began to chatter.

"GO!"He yelled at her. Chi-zu got to her feet and stumbled out of the door. She had no where to go, but as she remember the tree, she seemed to head there. Chi-zu sighed in relief as she sat down in front of the large oak tree.

"I love him" She breathed out. She couldn't deny it any longer.

"Really?" Kajo asked as he walked to me. She jumped since she couldn't even hear his footsteps.

"What did you do to my parents?" She blurted out trying to change the subject.

"Stop trying to change the subject."

Damn...

"You said you loved me." A slow loving smile tugged at his lips.

"I lied." I muttered.

"Chi-zu...."

"Fine. I do." She said looking up at him. Just a second after her eyes met his, his lips had already crashed down onto hers. She didn't resist as it felt right, and normal. The kiss was passionate, loving and what it was like before he had told her he was a saiyan.

"I, uh...woo, what about those uhhh... the bear team?" Chi-zu said as her face turned an unattractive beat red color.

"Oh well there great." He said, taking great pleasure in her now red face.

"I uh... Lets elope." Chi-zu said lowering her arms as her face turned a deeper tone of red. He watched her arms lower down to her sides.

"Hell yes." he said, watching her laugh.

"But one more, thing." He said, his frown developing.

"Hm?" She looked up at him, her nerves beginning to react as her smile faded.

"Ill be back." He said. He lifted his arm and quickly jabbed his hand into the back of her head. She tumbled over to the ground and laid there. He picked her up and settled her on the tree.

"I know what is to be done." He said.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour   Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 pm

When Chi-zu awoke, she felt hollow... empty... and like something was missing. She instantly sat up and remembered what Kajo had done.

"Im gonna kil-...... Wait... No..." Chi-zu looked around, she was still in the mud, but now she was alone.

He went to fight my father... He doesn't stand a chance.

Chi-zu hopped up and looked up at the sky. It was the first day the rain had stopped. She rushed to her parent's home, the door was wide open. She entered, the first thing she had seen was Kajo's corpse. His eyes were open, but only the whites were shown. Chi-zu lifted her hand to cover her mouth.

"God no... No... no no no.... No!" She shouted as she began to cry. She leapt over to him and rolled him over to see him. Her tears spilled out as she hugged him. When she stopped crying, she lifted her hand to his face, and closed his eyes.

"Its about time."
Chi-zu turned around to see her father standing there, with his sword.

"You killed him." Chi-zu slowly stood up.

"You killed him... You.... Killed.... Him!" Chi-zu shouted over and over as if it was a broken record's doing.

"Theres no need to harm you now." Her father said, tossing the sword doing at her feet.

"You... killed..." She looked over at Kajo's corpse.

"He cursed your left arm. Its something he had stolen from an evil wizard long ago. A powerful way to enchant a human female, and cause this female to only give birth to powerful beings." He said looking at Kajo's corpse.

"Good riddance." He muttered.

"Ill kill you." Chi-zu looked up at him.

"If you do so, you'll be as evil as he was. I did a great good for the universe, you'll understand some day." He said smiling. Chi-zu surrendered, lowering her arms. She bent over, picking up Kajo's broken scouter. It was destroyed in his battle.

"You will stay here. Your mother and I are leaving." Chi-zu looked up at him.

"What makes you think I will." She said.

"Because men will try to take advantage of you, just to have a powerful child. I will follow you anywheres you go." He said picking up the sword.

"What are you talking about?!" Chi-zu yelled at him.

"Ah, well the spell that enchants your left arm causes you to give birth to powerful children. Kajo needed a human female, and your the highest powerlevel on earth that is human and female." Dean grabbed her left arm and looked at it. There was a light black wisp on it she hadn't noticed until now.

"This will always cause you to be neutral until your true love coaxes you to their side. You will never be able to have a child until your good or evil." Chi-zu pulled her arm away and walked away. She went outside, her tears began to fall again.

He tricked me, or was it? Was he playing a game with me, or showing me the real deal. I loved him, but only because he had forced me to.

Chi-zu watched the fresh tears drop off her cheeks onto the scouter.

The downpour... Its over.

She sighed as she looked up at the clouds that covered the blue sky, tracing the images of them, with her index finger.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour   Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 pm

+1,500,000 PL
+1,700,000 Stamina
+800,000 Speed
+300,000 Zenni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour   Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour Empty

Back to top Go down

Chi-zu's background saga; The Downpour
Page 1 of 1