DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Artik liked that reply. He hugged her back "Yay!" Then he nibbled on her neck. "Now your my mate in ancient Saiyan customs."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:24 am

Zeus smiled and said, "Okay baby. Then we can have it in one week." Zeus then kissed Ares as he giggled in his arms. He then looked at Krageta and said, "Okay lets go then; and I can't wait for that message." Zeus winked back and flew with Krageta. He was so happy to be with the only two people that he loved.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:30 am

Krageta smirked at Zeus, when he liked the idea. "I brought some of that nice massaging oil." she winked at Zeus with a grin as shtey flew over the outskirts of the city. she eyes looking at it. "wow! I have never been here. i am glad we are here. I love you Zeus. and you too Ares."

---------

cheshire's face went red as Artik said that, but she smiled at kissed him. But then she remembered Dimitri. "Um...how are we going to break this to dimitri? I can't save you from him."

----------

dimitri followed Makoto, running after him jumping through shadows doing so. Grabbing makoto, he stopped the lad. "Stop. Or I'll put you in a mental ward. Calm down and let the doctors check you out. Come on, do you want your baby cousin to see you covered in blood. You need to get fixed up. If you want to go home, i'll talk you there through shadows. but please get checked out. Last thing I want is Cheshire crying cause your hurt. and I doubt your son wouldn't want you die this way either." Dimitri told Makoto calmly. he was trying to help the lad.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:34 am

Makoto wrenched his arm out of Dmitri's grip. "LET GO OF ME!" He yelled. "Cheshire doesnt care about me. She already made that clear. Nor do the rest of them. I am just a tool to all of you. I'm just a freak show in your minds. You people don't care about me. You just use me." Makoto was oblivious to the pain as he began to run away. He left a trail of blood along the way but he didn't care. No one did. He was an outcast. He was hated by everyone. The humans, his own race. Makoto continued to run and run

Last edited by Makoto on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:42 am

Artik looked at Cheshire. He grabbed her licked her face all over "Dimitri? He owes me. I saved his life." He then smiled. "No matter, I still have it covered."
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:35 am

"So, I'm the only one who's only married and Zues is older than me." said Preach. After seeing Makoto run away. "Is it me or, did Makoto just do like when the get sad and angry they run away, like on Disney Channel?" said Preach. Preach soared to Makoto. "One of you take care of my daughter!" shouted Preach. He had caught up to Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Krageta looked at her husband and then turned back looking at the saiyan city as they were on the outskirts. Her eyes looking at it she wasn't sure what to do. "Honey...I love you." She kissed Zues's cheek.

---------

Cheshire blinked and wasn't sure what to do, one hand she knew it would make dimitri angry but on the other than she didn't know what to do cause she also cared for dimitri. her ears went down.

------

dimitri went after makoto.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Artik looked Cheshire in the eyes. "I love you, Cheshire." He kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:09 am

Makoto teleported back to the palace. The last place they would look for him was there. His shirt was off so his wounds were clearly visible. Just by looking at him you could tell that he was tearing himself apart. He spit some blood into the sink and sat down. The pain wasn't that bad. Makoto could deal with it. He kept telling himself that he was perfectly fine. But in the back of his mind something kept screaming for him to go get help
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Preach watched as Makoto left. "I was going tell him not to worry. Royalty isn't everything." said Preach. "Only if he let me get my son back." said Preach. Preach flew to Aya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3