DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Visiting [krageta]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Makoto stood by his Aunt's home and looked at the door. He reached toward the door then froze for a moment before knocking. His normally spiky hair was soft and down around his head. He brushed a few strands of hair out of his eyes as he waited for her to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Krageta was in the kitchen and then came to the door sensing makoto. looking at him for a moment she wasn't sure what to do. But she smiled. "Nephew!" She hugged Makoto and kissed his forehead. Ares was playing with his toys outside. "Ares stay away from the cliff okay honey."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Makoto smiled a little and returned her hug. "It is nice to see you to Auntie." he said with a fake smile. He looked at little Ares and waved when the little one looked at him. "He looks like you Krageta. He is gonna grow up to be even more handsome than I am." he said jokingly. Makoto looked at his aunt and realized how much taller he had gotten.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:16 pm

Krageta shook her head. "No, he looks like his father." Krageta laughed, but she saw the fake smile and grabbed Makoto's cheeks and stretched them. "I told you to smile for real when seeing me. and whats wrong?" Krageta luaghed.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Makoto rolled his eyes when she grabbed his cheeks. "Krageta I'm not 7. I'm a grown man for crying out loud." he said with a little humor in his voice. He looked at her when she asked the question. "It's nothing Auntie. Just something I'm gonna have to deal with." he said with a little bit of uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Krageta smacked him upside the head with her chopsticks. "Sit and have coffee. Tell auntie about it. and Zues isn't here so no worries." Krageta put a cup of coffee on the table and sat down. her eyes looking out the window at ares.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Makoto rubbed the side of his head. "Why do you always hit me?" he asked a little annoyed. He sighed and sat down and stated at the cup of coffee. "There isn't anything to tell you Krageta. It's just something I'm going through."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Krageta smacked him upside the head with chopsticks again. "you barely write. you never come to visit. Even when I had my son and when I was in trouble. Now your telling me nothing is wrong. Try that lie again? now what is eatting at you." Krageta said as she grabbed her lunch from the stove and sat down pushing the plate towards him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Makoto saw it coming and gently swatted it away. "I know I never came to visit but I am here now aren't I? And i wanted to come to see Ares when he was born but I was busy dying and coming back to life." he said without anger. He kissed her forehead and gave her a sincere smile. "I tried to visit but something always came up."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Krageta stared at him. "But I always had time to see you. And even when I was being hunted or sick I saw you." Krageta stared at him coldly. But then a smile appeared back on her face as Ares crawled in through the door. Krageta laughed and looked at her white haired child.
"Zues named him before he left. Odd thing is. Me and Zues were planning on having a second child. A girl. now tell me what is on your mind? You gave a fake smile."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Makoto sighed. "I know Krageta I k ow. But being a parent is very time consuming." he said dropping a bomb on her. He waited to see what her reaction was to that. It was also a ploy to avoid the question.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Krageta's face went blank. "what? who? when?" Krageta wasn't sure how to take this. she had been without Zues with a month now. but she knew he would love her more when he came back. Krageta's eyes looked at her nephew not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Makoto smiled and turned around to see a little boy peeking in through the doorway. "Come here buddy. It's ok, this is your aunt Krageta." the little boy slowly walked over and clung to his fathers hand. "H-hi."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Krageta looked at the boy and then stared at Makoto. "when did you have him?" Krageta asked. Her eyes looking at the boy as Ares looked at his cousin and started to laugh grabbing the lads tail. "Hello little one."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Makoto smiled at his son. "Why don't you go play with Ares ok Riza?" He said smiling. "I need to talk to Aunt Krageta privately." Riza nodded and walked into a different room while the little Ares followed him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Kraget watched her son follow Riza, the child crawling behind his cousin. Krageta blinked and looked at Makoto. "Makoto...don't do what ever your planning on doing..." she knew that look on his face. "I got a feeling something is going to happen."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Makoto stared at his aunt. "Nothing is going to happen Aunt Krageta. I would not leave my son alone without his father." Makoto said staring straight at Krageta. "I will not abandon my family."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Krageta sighed and looked at Makoto, she was glad to hear that. "Its just anytime you wanted to talk to me privately, you either died or you disappeared." Krageta rubbed the back of her head not sure what to say. "So what is it you want to talk to me about?" Her eyes looking at the room that her son went into.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Makoto stared at his aunt. "This might be a shock but......Im not a saiyan anymore." He said sadly. Makoto ripped off a portion of his flesh to reveal the metal of a bio andriod. "Im a freak now."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Krageta looked at Makoto and her eyes went wide. a sour look appeared on her face when she looked at him. "Your the cause of me going to vegeta you know that right. There is a riot. And now that i'm queen I have to fix that issue. Didn't you ever think before going that?" Krageta stared at him. "that is dishonorable." KRageta hit makoto upside the head with chopsticks. "You are no descendant of my brother. but as long as you are a good father, I guess I can over look it on earth. But you are never to go back to vegeta."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Makoto grabbed her hand and stared at her angrily. "Do you think I like being this..this thing?!?!?! Every moment I am awake is a living hell. The only reason I ever became this thing was to save someone I loved. Now all I want to do is to be who I was before." Makoto said to her angrily. "And you know what. If you can't love your nephew even with all the mistakes he made then maybe your not fit to be queen either."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Krageta stared at him and smacked him with the chopsticks again as Ares poked his head out the door looking at his mother worried. "To save someone you loved. I am more fit to be queen than you. And I didn't say I disown you. How do you think I would react? The saiyans now are nothing like before. A saiyan would die saving someone with his own body before he would do that." Krageta stared at him for a moment. she patted her nephew on the head. "Its just alot to take in."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Makoto stared at her. "There are some things that even my body can't do....I tried in my own body Krageta and failed. Becoming this was the only option I had left. And if I could do it all over again.....I would still do it. I regret what I did constantly but I wouldn't change a thing." He said staring at her. "A true warrior will protect the innocent nomatter what the cost. And as far as I see it. I followed that perfectly." He said to her. He sat down and sighed. "Im sorry I snapped at you Krageta. It's just a lot to handle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting [krageta] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting [krageta]   Visiting [krageta] Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting [krageta]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: