DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) Empty
PostSubject: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:25 pm

cheshire and krageta exited the ship as it landed in the royal court. Krageta carried Ares's on her hip angry with makoto about his son, Ares was sad cause riza was gone. Krageta was angry with her nephew now, but Dimitri followed them out carrying their bags over his shoulders. turning her head back to the ship, cheshire was waiting for Artik to come out.

"Artik!" cheshire said.

"Don't worry about him, he is kind of stupid." Dimitri said coldly, before Krageta smacked him in the back of the head. Ares laughed. Krageta missed her husband and seeing that Cheshire can't really make up her mind, bothered her.

Krageta went towards the palace as she could hear people in the streets angry still for what makoto did.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Artik heard what Dimitri said. 'Thanks, Queen Krageta', he said to her telapathically. Artik followed the group, looking around. Vegeta's changed in the last few years...

Artik teleported directly to Cheshire's side.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:12 pm

cheshire jumped on artik's back and wrapped her arms around him, as Dimitri became jealous as they went inside.

Krageta went to the throne room with her son to try and decide what to do about the problem on the planet. "What am I to do now?" Krageta looked at her son as ares was laughing but looked around with a smile. KRageta kissed her son's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Artik began to purr. He shoot Dimitri a glance. He followed Krageta into the throne room. "First thing's first, get rid of the rioters."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Makoto appeared by them with a expressionless face. His normally bright blue eyes were now dark and dead. He kissed Krageta on the forehead. "So.....what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:34 pm

cheshire hopped off on Artik's back taking Ares to go play, as she followed dimitri. Krageta looked at Artik and nodded her head. she knew that was true. her eyes staring at Artik for a moment, she walked over to the window thinking its time for her old attire.

"artik. me and you will address the public in 30 minutes. i suggest you are dressed and cleaned up for it. You will be going with me. cheshire and dimitri are going to watch ares." Krageta told him. then her eyes looked at Makoto as he came in. "I will adress the people. and clean up this mess. after all being the queen is my job now."
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 pm

(Who is banning me??)
Preach and Aya left the ship. He turned to everyone. "Good." said Preach
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Makoto looked at Krageta. "I'm going with you. It could be dangerous." he spoke with no emotion but his eyes showed a massive amount of pain and worry. "Your all I have left Krageta. I don't want to lose you too."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Artik nodded. He gave a silent protest as he heard that Dimitri would spend time with Cheshire, but teleported to a random washroom and took a shower he quickly got up and dressed himself in a black suit that he never wore. He teleported back to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Krageta could see the jealousy. she went and changed. coming back with her hair tied up as her face was covered by half a white war mask. her eyes looking at the throne room while wearing black pants stuffed in high black leather boots, a black leather corset and she looked at makoto patting him on the head. "you didn't know this would happen. But...Riza...that poor kid..." Krageta rubbed the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Preach and Aya both went to dress. Preach wore a bue suit and Aya wore a sweater with a skirt.
(Who Banned Me From ChatBox)
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Makoto put his hair spiked up and put on his royal armor. He looked at the crown that he had kept for so long now. He grunted angrily and crushed it in his hand. He wrapped the cape around his shoulders and walked out. "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:59 pm

(OOC:Who banned me from the Chatbox)
"Let's go then." answered Preach. Preach checked his hair, it was growing long again, like Raditz.

Last edited by Preach on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Artik nodded. "Let's do this."He sighed. "Is... this a bad time to mention I'm a horrible public speaker?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Krageta shook her head to artik, but looked at the others. "Artik come with me. Makoto you stay back, keep my kid safe incase they storm in." krageta walked towards the court that over looks the town. her eyes looking down at the people that there looking up at them with anger. "I should have thought what to say before coming out here." she could tell that the saiyans wanted at least the best words that could be said.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Preach looked at Artik. "I'll do it then." said Aya. She then runs to the microphones. "Saiyans! Welcome your new Queen, who hasn't seen you guys for along time, Krageta!" shouted Aya
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Artik nodded. "What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Makoto took the mic from Aya. "PEOPLE OF VEGETA." He said loudly into the mic. The whole crowd went silent as they realized it was Makoto. "I have returned to this planet a changed man. I realize now that this planet doesn't need a warrior like me leading it. It needs a strong and heartful leader. As I revoke my status as king I give my position to someone who deserves it. Now behold the new ruler of Vegeta. Queen Krageta."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Krageta loooked at the people that spoke and rubbed her forehead, she didn't explain to them what she wanted to do. "That doesn't help guys." Krageta smirked, she was wishing her husband was there with her. she could tell the people were still angry with makoto as they began to yell calling him a traitor to their face.

but Krageta looked down at him. "I will remain queen, full blooded saiyan, as is my son. I am the daughter of the first king vegeta. there is no more need for this anger. but I want the armies to be training, planets are on the move. and its about time we showed them the saiyan pride if they come here. So return home, for tonight there is a feast!" krageta said as she walked back in passing out on the floor. "don't make me do that again."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Makoto had enough of this. He appeared down into the crowd. "IF ANY OF YOU DOUBT MY LOYALTY COME AND TELL ME RIGHT NOW." He wasn't angry he just wanted to be welcomed again. "I have done so much for this planet and it's people yet you call me a traitor. Without me you would have all been killed."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Artik had an idea. He grabbed the mic. "ALSO!" , he began, "Free donuts to whover stops rioting!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Krageta jumped up and snapped her fingers. dimitri appeared behind makoto and slaped him in the back of the head. bringing makoto through the shadows back into the throne room where Krageta was looking at him.

"You caused them to riot. so deal with it. bad enough your son is dead." Krageta stared at him. "now calm your temper or you can stay in your room."

cheshire walked in and hugged artik, and then looked at Makoto with a smile as she held ares on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Artik hugged Cheshire back. He ran his fingers through her hair. "I missed you!" He held out his hand, and a fried pastry appeared in his palm. "Want a donut?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Makoto growled angrily. "I sacrificed so much for my people yet they call me a freak. I may not be the perfect saiyan but I always tried to protect them all." He ripped off his royal crest and crushed it in his hand. He dropped the crumpled piece of metal on the ground before slamming the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Krageta stared at Artik and everyone. "I'll deal with this." Krageta said following makoto. she picked up the crest and followed makoto grabbing his arm in the hallway as the doors closed behind her. "Makoto. doesn't matter what you say they will still see you as a traitor. But calm down...I don't need you going half cocked around here and doing something."

------

cheshire smiled as artik ran his fingers through her hair. ares was crawling on the floor. she looked at artik and shook her head. "No thanks. but I know what you can do? I need help relaxing." cheshire smirked.

-------

dimitri glared at artik not sure what to say, but he stormed off slaming a door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) Empty

Back to top Go down

On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next