DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival

Go down 
+8
Alex Ruler+
Narrator
Makoto
)V(ajin )V(ax
Janko
Krageta
Artik
Taco Neko
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Janko
Janko

The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Zuko ate a couple of Senzu beans from his pouch and felt fully recovered as he flew insanely fast to deflect his own blast, luckily Makoto absorbed it not costing him any energy, he then fired a thousand ki volley blasts at the collar that was quickly flying towards Artik as he attempted to flee the blast that was now absorbed back into Makoto. "How can we beat these guys? Blasts get deflected like nothing, we gotta pool our power toghether somehow!!" Zurako felt great, and those Senzu beans took away most of the strain on his cells, so he could run at this power for quite abit longer.

PL : 39,048,000 * 4 (156,192,000)
Stamina: 29,008,700 *4 (116,034,800)
Speed: 28,998,900 * 4 (115,995,600)
Ki : 39,048,00 * 4 (156,192,000)

Used 3 Senzu beans

104 Left
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Artik watched in fear as he felt collars flying towards him from all directions.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Cheshire_Rava

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Cheshire saw the collars and moving as quick as she could, Cheshire grabbed them and snapped them in half with her ki whip. "This is my planet you fuck head Gato. Gez your even dumber than what I heard." cheshire was trying to get him to come for her. Her eyes looked at Artik after saving him from collars.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Makoto laughed before a collar was wrapped around his neck. He looked at the others. "Destroy enemies."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:01 pm

"Thanks." He looked at Zuko "You too, Zuko."
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin )V(ax

)V(ajin )V(ax

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Max decided to sneak up on Gato and try to absorb him again but this time at closer range. He got up behind him in the hallway and threw some goo at his back.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Artik watched as the goo burnt off on contact.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Makoto looked at Cheshire. "Kill the princess." he walked towards her with a vacant expression on his face
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:17 pm

"You know what? Fuck this." Artik was about to teleport.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:20 pm

"Alright, while i can still use this, im gonna destroy everything BY HAND" He charged his Ki fists and flew too Makoto as he turned and said to kill the princess.."YOU FOOL!!! SHE WASNT APART OF THEM!!!" He punched makoto with just enough force to knock him out. His fist started to connect with his face...

Ki : 39,048,00 * 4 (156,192,000)
Ki Used : 21,000,000
Ki Left : 135,192,000
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Makoto simply teleported out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Zurako nearly hit the ground as Makoto dissappeared somewhere else, he quickly ate another Senzu bean to sustain this power.

1 Senzu bean used

102 left
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Zeus had been training on the other side of the planet when he heard the most pedo-voices that he could ever imagine in his head "Hiiiii." It was Mr. Po Po. The black geni. Zeus let out a sigh in disappointment. He hated the sound of Mr. Po Po's voice. Zeus then rolled his eyes and said, "What is it Mr. Po Po. I am kinda in the middle of something." Mr. Po Po then answered, "The Earth is in need of you. Slavers have come and are taking over!" Zeus scoffed and said, "You people need to learn how to better protect the Earth, because you people fail at it." Zeus then powered down and said, "Okay Mr. Po Po I am coming. Where are they at?" Mr. Po po said, "They are on the look out as we speak. They have captured several people already." Zeus shook his head and said, "Fine. I will be there in a second." Zeus then put two of his fingers to his head and vanished.

Immediately appearing on the look out, Zeus looked around as saw some weird cat like people. They were holding some odd looking collars and trying to put them around the fighters of Earth. Zeus looked and saw that Makoto had been captured as well. Zeus shook his head and said, "Why can't I just train in peace. You people need to get a better hobby." Zeus had been suppressing his Ki the entire time. It was just under Makoto's at the moment, but that is the way Zeus wanted it. He didn't want anyone to know his true power just yet. Zeus then looked at the blind old man and said, "So um... what in the hell are you doing? Why are you doing this?" Zeus figured that a diplomatic solution would be preferable to blowing up the attacker's planet.
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin )V(ax

)V(ajin )V(ax

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 pm

With the battle going on and Gato watching it Ken was going to attempt to absorb him again. He was about to throw goo when he remembered his previous failure. Then he decided to do something stupid. Max then started running and then jumped at Gato hoping to get close enough to absorb him.
Back to top Go down
Cronus

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Gato sat there watching the people of this planet resisting in futile as the collar latches onto the legendary saiyan he blinks for a minute unsure what was going to happen since it was a new prototype. Watching closely he saw that it had started glitching and the next thing would surprise everyone. The collar exploded into nothing but small dust. Not harming the man at all. Cursing to himself silently Gato looked around and saw that he was outnumbered by the people here. The princess had more troops with her then he had imagined to take on by himself looking around he decided to speak after a long silence and that was something for them all to hear. “Hear me now for I shall not repeat myself this is something that has been going on for quite some time princess. The country has sent me after you and you do know what this means.”

He stood there for a moment and continued to speak to them. “If there was something I was to do then that would be to take you back where you first started and that is something I intend on doing. If you continue to resist you will not only be enslaved but everyone on this planet will be killed. I will give you 24 hours to prepare if you decide to come back to where you once was then we will kindly leave this planet alone. But if you decide to continue fighting us then I have no problem showing you that I have no guilt destroying this place.” He said sitting there looking at all the fighters power levels he smirked to himself softly and looked back at them with a small sly smile on his face that seemed different.

“You all have no clue what you have in store for yourselfs.” He said as he started to think he looked at them all and laughed softly and walked away for a minute. He felt a small goo start wrapping itself around him. Though in futile efforts it came off of him since with the technology he has he can’t be consumed by any means at the moment. Once defeated he can be if so choosed. He turns around. “Now to give yall a small taste of what you can fight against.” All at once he released his base energy level to them all. He moved out of the way of the majin and noticed a man that had just appeared he seemed to be a bit stronger then the rest of them he smiled slightly. "You are someone i wish to fight." He said pointing at the normal Saiyan male by the small black man.

PL: 100,000,000
Stamina: 87,500,000
Speed: 70,500,000
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:34 pm

500K All...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival   The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slavers Side-Saga Part II: T Arrival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3