DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Akio's Saga: Part 1: The Hunted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akio

Akio's Saga: Part 1: The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Akio's Saga: Part 1: The Hunted   Akio's Saga: Part 1: The Hunted EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 am

Akio was walking down a dark road when a small light appeared around him. A strange voice spoke. It was whiney with a bit of a high pitch. “You were exiled, Akio. I’m a bounty hunter from the Planet Vegeta. Long story short, your head’s worth quite a bit of zenny!” A blast of ki, almost like a shotgun, shot past Akio’s ear and crashed into a building. Akio stared at the building as it began to fall. His eyes narrowed as he turned his head towards where he thought the voice might be. “DAMMIT! I missed! Hold still, will ya’?” The voice sounded a lot more frustrated than before.

A chuckle came from a second, deep voice. “I can’t believe you missed with that technique. It’s supposed to be an instant, clean kill. How could you screw THAT up?” The voices seemed to argue quite a bit. As they did, Akio began to wander off, walking away from where they were. He wasn’t going to bother with the fight. Or at least, he didn’t want to. Another blast shot past him, this one was quite a bit more accurate, and seemed to be a warning shot. “I’m going to have to do this, aren’t I? Freaking new kid.” The deeper voice walked forward, revealing himself to be a strange form of alien. He was large with dark green skin, his facial structure resembling a shark. He had sharp teeth, and his smile was filled with a need for blood.

Akio turned around, being greeted once again by the high pitched voice. “I’m getting out of here, then. Sorry you won’t be able to see me, Akio. I’ll give you a parting gift, though.” Another shotgun-like energy blast kicked up a dust storm around them. The gale of wind that blew up from the energy of the hit sent rocks flying all around, and when the rocks fell, some of the lights had been so cracked that the entire place seemed to get darker. The only think Akio could see now was the feet and stomach of the large, shark like man.

“My name is…hah, nevermind, just know that I am the one who will take your life!” The dark green alien shot towards Akio at a surprisingly fast speed. The punch sent Akio flying away. “Hahah, I pack ki in my punches. Each one is going to hurt a lot more than anything you’ve felt before!” Slowly Akio rose from the ground, a large bruise across his cheek and a trickle of blood forming from his mouth. This man’s power was much greater than his. Still, he had to fight.

“You know my name, so I don’t think an introduction is necessary. However, you may call me the survivor.” Akio bowed formally and clenched his fists. While bowed, his power level began to increase as he powered up. “Now then,” Akio said, after finishing the power up, “Let’s see whose blood hits the ground first.” Akio wiped his cheek with his knuckles, the blood spreading across his hand. He flew forward, slamming his fist into the alien.

The alien got a bit of a wake up call. After the punch, he was slightly moved upward. Akio grabbed the alien by its white shirt and on the left leg of his pants, and then threw him to the ground. The alien stood up almost immediately and charged Akio once more. Akio attempted to sweep kick the alien and knock it off balance, but the alien hit first, and he hit hard. He tackled Akio, and since Akio had lowered himself for the kick, the entire weight of the alien had hit Akio in the head. Akio slammed downwards into the ground.

“Hahah! Now then, to finish this off!” The alien walked up towards Akio, holding its hand out as a small orb appeared in his hand. The light covered the entire area. It dulled Akio’s vision. Akio tried to put his hands over his eyes, but the alien stepped on both of them. With a howl of pain from Akio, the orb began getting bigger and brighter. Akio yelled at the sky, but only heard an echo.

Akio’s eyes widened, staring at the orb. His heart began to pound. There was nothing he could do. His legs were immobile, his vision was blurred, and every muscle in his body was refusing to move. The alien raised his hand as the orb got even bigger. “So…you’re just going to kill me, then? Is that all?” A smile appeared on Akio’s mouth. “You know my people don’t fear death.”

“I also know you aren’t a part of those people!” The alien slammed his hand downwards on Akio, making contact with Akio’s nose, burning the tip of it a great deal. Akio’s eyes got wider, sound no longer being able to come out of his mouth. He began looking around, trying to find a way out of this.

“Er…HYA!” Akio yelled as a wave of ki shot from his hand, up through the foot of the man. The ki disintegrated the leg, the arm, and part of the shoulder. The alien lost balance and fell. “I told you,” Akio said, slowly rising to his feet, “we don’t fear death.” He raised his hand in the air as ki began charging, he readied the impact bomb. “However, it’s a lot friendlier when it isn’t you that dies. It’s not my time, I’ve made a promise that I intend to keep. You, however, have no vows. You’re fate is mud.” The bomb grew in size. Akio let out a chuckle as he shot it down, blasting off the arm of the other man. Still, no blood came from him. A drop of blood fell from Akio’s mouth to the ground from the injuries before, landing to the side of the alien.

“Well isn’t that interesting.” Akio said with a smirk, “I guess you can die with the knowledge that you won our little bet.” Akio laughed towards the sky, another impact bomb forming at the palm of his hand. “Now, though, I’ll do my part as a Heishio and wipe the inferior scum off the earth. Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Hell!” Akio shot the impact bomb down on the alien’s head, blowing off the head and killing him. Akio fell backwards, the loss of ki taking a huge toll on his body. His arms were burned, his nose needed to be fixed badly, and blood was still trickling from his mouth. Sadly, he didn’t have the strength to go to a doctor. Thankfully, one found him.

Akio woke up in a doctor’s office, looking around him. The only person was a female, he presumed it to be the doctor, and she checked something off of a list. “Welcome back,” she said with a smile, “but it’s not over yet, Akio.”

WC: 1,151
Back to top Go down
Appgrall

Appgrall

Akio's Saga: Part 1: The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's Saga: Part 1: The Hunted   Akio's Saga: Part 1: The Hunted EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 am

105,500 all stats.
Back to top Go down

Akio's Saga: Part 1: The Hunted
Page 1 of 1