DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:07 am

Cheshire saw his smile and blushed lightly. "I don't want to go back. It isn't my home anymore. If I go back, I could get many people killed if they see my mind." cheshire's ears lowered sadly. she really didn't want to go back, but she knew one day that she would have to. rubbing the back of her head she got up close to his face and stared at his eyes with a smirk. "Pretty eyes. and such an cute fellow too." cheshire was trying to change the subject as her tail moved behind her.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:09 am

Akio let out a small blush and cleared his throat, walking back a few steps. "I see, if you don't want to go back I suppose that's fine. I think it would be healthy for you though." Akio looked behind him. "There's only so much that can go on in this planet. It'd be nice to see more."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:14 am

cheshire saw his blush and smile. "aww your even cute when you blush." cheshrie giggled before floating sideways a bit. "It might be but only if I can disguise myself. but this planety...always has more to offer." A grin sitting on her face as she floated around him in a circle studying the man as her tail moved around behind her. thinking as she looked at him, cheshire felt the wind that carried over down towards the flowers below in the field. her eyes looking at him. Getting closer she smirked, looking at akio. "Alright but one thing...though if I go with you..." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and then floated away with a smirk on her face. Landing on the ground she winked at him. "I got you!!"
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:16 am

Akio's eyes widened a bit as his blush got a bit darker. He cleared his thraot and looked towards the ground. "You...got me? I suppose you did." He didn't really have anything else to say. He hadn't been around all of humanity, or other aliens, long enough to find out their mannerisms, but he did know what a kiss symbolized. Finally he gave a small laugh, and then a smile. "I guess I'll have to get you back sometime."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:23 am

cheshire's face was a little pink thinking about what she did, but his words on getting her back. she laughed. "Trust me I can get you worse." Cheshire smirked, looking up at Akio as he was still blushing she could tell he was caught off guard. "I gave you that cause you were nice to me." She stood there for a moment before walking over to the small creek cupping the water in her hands and licking it like a cat would. "want some?" She asked as she could tell her fish was about done.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:28 am

Akio didn't quite understand what she meant, but didn't really question it. He sat down next to her. "It's ok, my people don't get thirsty very easily." He stared at the flowing river, then back at Cheshire.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:33 am

Her face went a little red as he sat next to her. raeching over the small fire as she sat down, she grabbed the fish and looked at it. Taking it off the stick she split it in half. "Akio...why do you want to help me say goodbye to everyone on my planet?" She offered Akio one half of the salmon that had been cooking. looking at akio as she sat next to him, her hand extended toawrds him her face went a little red. "I mean if anything I should help you say good bye to your family." her ears went up as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:37 am

"I don't deserve the chance I got. I'm not a run away, I'm someone who was justifiably exiled for a breaking of silence. You ran away. They may miss you, my family doesn't miss me." He put a hand on both her shoulders, staring into her eyes and ignoring the fish. "I want to give you something I'd never be able to have."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:42 am

Cheshrie listened ot his words on how he couldn't go back, she shook her head. "You can. Listen, thing is I can't go back. Yes I ran away, but it was for good reason. and plus i'm saving alot of lives for not being there." cheshire told him, her face went red as he placed his hands on her shoulders and looked at her eyes. he wanted to give her something he never could have, her mind thought for a moment. "thing is...you can have it. did you even think my people would attack yours? my people make slaves...." Staring at his eyes her face went beat red as she didn't know what to do as he ignored the fish. She got a grin on her face, and grabbed the collar of his shirt and gave him another kiss but this time on his lips as she placed the first on his lap, she sat back nibbling on her fish not even looking at him. "I think you should say good bye to them more than me."
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:45 am

When Akio was kissed, he didn't know what to do, so he reacted naturally and kissed her back. He stared into her eyes and frowned as he stood up. "I'm...not going to be able to say goodbye. I'm physically unable to go there, they're blocking out my soul itself." He started to walk away, "I have to go now. Thank you...for everything." He gave a slight blush as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:49 am

Cheshire smiled at he kissed her back, but her cheeks went red. Sitting there nibbling on her fish, she saw him get angry. Watching him walk away though, she dropped her fish and went after him grabbing Akio's hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I can't see everything in your mind." She forced herself not to look inside. "I just wish there was a way. Can't I give a letter to them for you. I just want to help you the same way some how." Cheshire's ears lowered as she held his hand trying to stop him. "I know I don't have the best history, and I might not be welcomed if people know. but akio...I want to at least do something for you since you want to help me." she could see into his mind, and how he was exiled. a tear fell down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:52 am

Akio gave a light smile. "Its through touch." He put a hand over hers and thought so that she would as well, I have to do this on my own, once I get strong enough they will welcome me with open arms. I appreciate your help, but it won't work. I must live exiled. He removed his hand from hers and flew off, a pace to fast for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:56 am

Cheshire nodded her head, and stared at his smile. Her mind reading was through touch, and when he put his hand over hers and explained. she lowered her ears as she listened. "But...I can help..." She watched as he removed his hand. "I can help get you stronger. if you can help me..." But looking at akio he started to fly off. her tail falling to teh ground as she stepped back and sat down next to the creek watching him leave. By the time she caught up speed she knew he would be gone. Cheshire sat there rubbing her crying eye dry before tossing her cooked fish aside. She placed her head on her knee wishing that she had no upset Akio. but she knew that her words did that at times.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:03 am

(end topic)
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:41 am

30K All Stats.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)   fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fields of the day (akio/cheshire/Artik/Zuko/16/Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2