DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island

Go down 
+3
Janko
Preach
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Velshin

Velshin

Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Chaz finally made his way into the group of warriors, examining them with enthusiasm. These looked like real heroes! He couldn't believe his luck. That is, until the orange man crouched before him, which was welcoming until he mentioned having candy and taking Chaz somewhere secluded.

Chaz *thought*: Mental note... Stay away from the pedophile guy with the orange skin.

Chaz: Uh... so... can anyone take me back to Earth? Other than that guy?

Chaz was clueless as to what was really going on, in his perspective, he tried to use ki and suddenly found himself on this shit rock.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:43 pm

"No one can take you to something that doesn't exist..." Artik threw a Jolly Rancher at the guy's head.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Chaz's reflexes seem to have enhanced slightly considering he caught the jolly rancher before it hit the ground. The clicking against his forehead causing him to rub it.

Chaz: What? What do you mean no earth!?

Then an idea dawned on him. His eyes shot wide open as he glances at the palms of his hands, his entire body trembling.

Chaz *thoughts*: Oh... god. What if I destroyed the earth when I ripped that hole in the air?

He then glances up again in the warrior's direction, his eyes sliding over toward the fight taking place before them.

Chaz: Who are you guys? Why are you here and just where the hell are we?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 pm

"Ruler Island. Home to that guy," Artik gestured towards the evil dickhead trying to kill people. "Uh... you looked troubled." He put his hand on the small guy's head, reading his mind. He chuckled "Don't worry, I'm sure it wasn't you. We're here 'cause we want to kill the guy who did destroy the Earth, and the rest of the universe."
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Chaz glanced at the orange toned fighter. It seems his first impressions were false, this guy was quite decent. an-... wait...

Chaz: H-how did you know what I was thinking? That's amazing!

Chaz now turned his full attention toward the nice warrior.

Chaz: I'm Chaz. I've never seen a man with red skin. But, that's usually what people say about my pure white skin. I guess we're just different than most people.

Chaz beamed a grin up at the taller man. He heard the orange man mention the evil dickhead from earlier.

Chaz: So this is that guy's place, and he's responsible for Earth being destroyed? So, you're one of the good guys, like me!
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 pm

"Reading minds is a perk from being a ped- I mean being a powerful fighter. As for my skin, I have no idea why its like that, but I do know I'm the only pureblood Saiyan like this."

Artik looked Chaz over "Im Artik, and I've heard tales from the past about people with skin like that, Chaotzu, Michael Jackson, and a few others."

"Well, he apparently helped, but he didn't do alone. And yeah, I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Chaz was kind of closed off from the socially connected side of the world. He only saw television when he passed by electronic shops. He didn't own a radio anymore, he had one for a brief while. The only thing that has been using up his time in the past few months has been martial arts. He usually camped outside, using the landscape as training locations.

Chaz: Uh... sure. Whoever those guys are. What about these guys? Do they talk?

Chaz gestures toward the other fighters, which mostly seem intent on watching the current fight.

Chaz: Hey! Do any of you guys talk!?
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Makoto glanced over. "Oh look target practice."
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Chaz then glanced at the larger man, who seemed normal at first glance, well more than the orange guy anyhow.

Chaz: Target practice? Who?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 pm

"Sounds like you... 'Good guy' is a loose term, these days... you might want to get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Chaz: Me!? What did I do?

Chaz slowly stepped away from the other warrior, which seems to have a reason to threaten Chaz even though Chaz admitted to being a good hearted fighter.

Chaz: You aren't good! Good people would never attack without a reason!
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:11 pm

"Makoto's... good, once he gets to know you. He's the King of an entire planet, and all the diplomat shit gets to him..."
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Hmmm "Its okay, just dont stay around him for awhile, hes on edge quite alot since we all got here. Im Zurako by the way, nice to meet you." Zuko put out his hand for a handshake while the blasts seemed to still echo.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Suddenly another one of the warriors begin speaking, one that Chaz was backing into. He turned around after hearing the warrior, seeing his extended hand.

Chaz: Oh, hey. I'm still Chaz...

Chaz *thoughts*: That seems more like it. This guy seems a little more around my range of power.

Chaz grabs the larger framed fighter's hand for a firm shake as he reaches upward to do so.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 am

"Firm shake." Zuko replied "Nice to meet you..Chaz" After meeting another strange diminutive being, Zuko wasnt nearly as surprised at anything anymore, he just knew he had to get more power.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 am

Artik looked to Chaz "So, do you want out of here, or not?"
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:12 am

"I know i do, id listen to the orange guy, hes gotten us out of lots of pickles so far.." Zuko said to the small man.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:16 am

He looked at Zurako, "You know, the Kais and Yemma could train you some..."
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 am

"The who?TRAINING?!?!" Zuko had a huge smile over his face even though he had no idea who these beings were, all he heard was TRAINING.

"Take me to these people, i must learn everything possible in order to be the best!" Zuko said with childish glee.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 am

"Alright," He looked to Chaz "Be right back."

TELEPORT NO JUTSU!~
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:19 am

Preach looks at them. "Hmm, this is stupid, what are we doing here, Artik and Zurako just left." said Preach. Preach was getting bored now. "Wait, why are they going back? The only places on the Universe, is Majin Mountain, this and King Yemma's Place." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 am

The 3'0 tike glanced up at yet another fighter. This one with jet black hair to match his onyx eyes.

Chaz: Hey, I just noticed. Most of you guys have halos. Are you all dead? That's odd, I guess I kinda saved myself when I formed that blackhole.

Chaz said as he glances toward the ground, feeling more confident that he won't be swept up in the nearby fight as it has slowed quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:24 am

Preach looked at Chaz here. "The whole universe blew up." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Makoto sighed and stretched out. "Are we gonna do something exciting or not? Im dying of boredom here."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Artik reappeared "Why don't we just check out Majin Mountain?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island   Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstory Part Two- Ruler Island
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next