DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Necro
Necro

Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Cyril scoffed "Lucky? Do you realize I standing in the middle of hell with a mad man (I WILL GIVE ORAN SOME BUCKS.) obviously has less than wonderful plans for me?" He adjusted his hat self consciously and thanked Oran. "Pine-Sol? Like the stuff kids get high off of?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:54 pm

"Wait, haven't we gone over this?" Oran scratched his chin.

"Hmm.." Artik left the screen.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:57 pm

"Yes but that neither changes the fact kids get high off it nor the fact that you were incredibly vague and nonsensical about it."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Artik wrote:
"Long story. Involves Space Alcatraz. Kindergarten. Etc. I don't understand it. But Artik's gonna be busy looking for the Dark Realm Dragonballs. And you need to help my son, Oranname, and Artik's adopted son, Garruk, defeat this threat once in for all. While I'll be busy getting outta this body.", Oran explained. "Any questions?"

"Only.. now, we can help. I and Oran."

"Hmph." He glared at Cyril. "He can explain it better", he said; jerking his head toward Garruk.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:16 pm

"Well I wish someone would!" The hellish environment and the inadequate explanations were beginning to annoy Cyril. He took off his hat and fanned himself "Could we take this discussion elsewhere? Hell is hardly a nice place for a reunion. Or anything else really. It's almost as if its for eternal damnation and NOT A LEISURELY STROLL."
Back to top Go down
Elderly Couple

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

"Oh, look, Eustice", Marie said pointing to the horizon, "there's a mountain of spikes!"

"EXXTTTRRREEEEEMEEEE!!!!"

They left their stroll and ran as fast as their scabby knees could carry them.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:46 pm

"That was an excited run not a leisurely stroll." Cyril pointed out, feeling the need to defend his earlier point.
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Garruk looked at Cyril. "For Dad's level of insanity, this is as leisure as it could get."
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:56 pm

"No. Really, Garruk", Oran said, "don't be surprised I have my own body, or anything. Not like we all can move forward in the war against your archnemesis."

"What's with spar-chasm?"

"...Sarcasm. But.. you're learning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2