DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) Empty
PostSubject: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Cheshire stood in the back room in mini skin tight shorts and a tube top; her hair pulled back into a pony tail as she wore a white waist apron. thinking about it, she was melting chocolate as it was warm and hot thinking that going for a swim later would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Makoto wrapped his arms around her waist. "Morning kitty cat." he said playfully. He scratched her ear. "You still owe me a short Cheshire." he said teasingly."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:15 pm

cheshire's face went red as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'll buy you one later. i'm making chocolates. I need practice for work." Cheshire smiled, he scratched the back of her ear causing her body to pur. "Thought you were still asleep Mako." Cheshire's tailed moved along his leg as she was molding the chocolate with a knife.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Makoto grinned. "I think you like me better without one." he said teasingly. "Face it you can't resist my charms." he said laughing. Makoto put his chin on her shoulder. "Maybe I could help?" he said with his arms still wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Cheshire blushed and nodded her head, turning her head towards him she kissed his cheek. "I don't mind either. but your really warm..." Cheshire's body was still purring. thinking for a moment, picked up a piece of chocolate she made and turned around placing one against his lips. "I would like some help. do good, and I'll do something for you."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Makoto licked his lips and ate the chocolate. "Mmmmm tasty." he said grinning at her. "I'll di whatever you say Cheshire. I would do anything for my beautiful Rava."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Cheshire's cheeks went red and she looked at him, he called her beautiful and she couldn't help but look. "I...I..." cheshire looked down. "I would like you to stir that chocolate on the stove. do a good job, and I'll give you a massage." She gently bit his neck.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Makoto smiled and began Stirring the chocolate. "Mmm I can agree to that." Makoto watches the kitty as e stirred.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:32 pm

cheshire watched as makoto was stirring the chocolate in the pot. Cheshire came up behind him, sliding her arms in between his and touched the tip of the chocolate on her fingers sliding it across makoto's chest. jumping back she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Makoto smiled when she reached around him. When she ran the chocolate across his chest he looked at her over his shoulder. "You making yourself a little snack?" he said seductivly
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Cheshire thought for a moment, and grinned from ear to ear. "Yes..." Cheshire took some off the top of the melted chocolate and placed a line along makoto's neck and laughed as she went back to turning the chocolates into odd shapes.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Makoto took some of the chocolate and spread it on her lips. "Here we are. A chocolate covered Cheshire. How yummy."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Cheshire laughed as the chocolate was placed on her lips she got a grin on her face and used her tail to rub it against makoto's as she got some cold water and threw it at him. She giggled and jumped over the counter to the other side. "If I'm yummy. then you might have to catch me."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Makoto shook his head so the water flew everywhere. He teleported behind her and rubbed chocolate all over her exposed stomach. "I think I should eat the chocolate kitty." he said evily
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Cheshire slide out of makoto's arms, reading his mind she turned off the stove and smirked."thanks for melting the chocolate" she smirked as she poured it on the counter. thinking for a moment, cheshire kissed makoto's neck and looks at the chocolate on her stomach. "need any other flavors?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Makoto grinned and scratched her ears. "That depends, do I get to eat it off of you Cheshire?" he said licking the chocolate off her lips.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:00 pm

she loweed her ears when he scratched behind her ear. thinking for a moment, cheshire kissed makoto after he licked her lips. "Maybe..." her hands were in the warm liquid chocolate. Turning her head back to the chocolate she started rolling front into it.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Makoto wanted to play with her some more. He lifted one of her hands and began to suck the chocolate off of her fingers slowly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Cheshire pulled her hand away as her cheeks went red. he seemed to want to play, and was making her feel the same. but she turned her head away from him. "licking...isn't that my job?" cheshire asked thinking for a moment. she used a spoon to throw chocolate at him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Makoto laughed as the chocolate splattered across his chest. "Oh no I'm such a dirty boy." he teased her. He picked up a handful and dumped it on her shirt. "Now we are even. We both ruined eachothers shirts"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:10 pm

cheshire looked at her tube top. "Well that is one way to ruin a bra." Cheshire laughed as she looked at him. "I'm taking a shower. before I have it somewhere. you are joining or use the one in my room." Cheshire went into the bathroom. taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Makoto purred and pressed her against the wall of the shower. "You know I'm gonna join you." he said happily. He began to lick the chocolate off of her stomach slowly to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Cheshire's face went beat red. she didn't expect him to join the shower. she turned into her cat form allowing the hot water to cause the chocolate to flow off her fur. she jumped around in the water with her little paws splashing the water.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Makoto smirked. "Awww what a cute kitty." he pinned her to the floor and began to scrub her all over. "We gotta make you squeaky clean." he said evily. He grabbed the shower head and began to spray her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Cheshire's eyes went wide as her little cat body was pinned. causing her to freak out and her animal instincts took over. she scratched his hand and let out whineful mews cause he had pushed too hard when pinning her. she curled up in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next